“Never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it’s an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.”
– Rahm Emanuel
In times of crisis, one could either choose to shut off and wait in hope for the difficult time to pass… Or make FULL USE of such times to explore new opportunities which weren’t tapped into during regular times.
We choose the latter.
We are very excited to share the good news that we have now gone ONLINE!
We’re now offering these TWO alternative online training modes:
- Live Streaming via Zoom
- Our 1 Day Live Streaming Workshops will be conducted with:
- AM Session: 9.30am to 12.30pm
- Lunch Break: 12.30pm to 1.30pm
- PM Session: 1.30pm to 4.30pm
- Each Participant will also be given a SGD 50 GrabFood Voucher, soft copy of training materials, and an e-certificate upon the completion of the course.
- E-Learning Courses
- Our E-Learning Courses offer up to 4-Hours of quality content for participants to access and learn at their own pace and time.
- Each Participant will have access to additional training materials, and an e-certificate upon the completion of the course.
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact me (Ms. Carmen Yap) @ 6720 3333 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you soon (online)!