Aventis Professional Virtual Trainer Certification (LIVE Stream)
Global Demand for Virtual Training Accelerated During Pandemic
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed training and education forever. As more companies and schools transition to remote or virtual learning, there is a rising demand for educators and trainers to familiarise themselves with online facilitation and training tools to effectively engage their audiences participating online. Trainers need to understand the key elements required to establish a standard of excellence in virtual instructor led training. This Virtual Trainer Certification will give you the advantage of learning to effectively reconstruct an in-person training activity for live online delivery.
This Virtual Trainer Certification program is a structured program delivered across 4 blocks of 3-Hour Sessions, with the upcoming schedule as follow:
Session 1: 24 Nov 2020 (Tue), 9.30am to 12.30pm
Session 2: 25 Nov 2020 (Wed), 9.30am to 12.30pm
Session 3: 26 Nov 2020 (Thu), 9.30am to 12.30pm
Session 4 (Assessment): 30 Nov 2020 (Mon), 2pm to 5pm
Be Accredited as a Certified Virtual Presenter and Speaker
The first of its kind, this Professional Virtual Trainer Certification is catered for the Virtual Trainers, Speakers, and Consultants of the future. As more companies transition to remote or virtual learning, there is a rising demand for trainers to familiarise themselves with online facilitation and training tools to effectively engage their audiences participating online.
In this Professional Certification course, you will be coached by one of the Top Virtual Speakers in Asia to also become a qualified Virtual Presenter and Speaker to keep up with today’s digital age. You will learn up-to-date virtual facilitation skills and be equipped with advanced online tools to deliver effective and engaging virtual sessions for your online audiences.
Seize this opportunity to speed up your transition as an instructor for in-person training to become a professional virtual trainer, with the following new in-demand virtual training skill sets:
- Equip yourself with the latest up-to-date virtual facilitation skills and technology so you can train and facilitate online effectively
- Discover how to structure and deliver effective virtual sessions for your colleagues, team, or clients
- Learn how to leverage on advanced online tools to develop collaborative learning experiences spanning across different industries and topics
- Gain exposure to best practices to facilitate and deliver engaging online training while expertly managing the teleconferencing platform
- Be equipped with the up-to-date online tools available such as crowd-sourcing ideas virtually, polls, quizzes, digital whiteboard for more interactive and effective meetings & presentations
- Get certified as a Virtual Presenter so you can train online – anywhere and gain a competitive advantage
- Gain the status as a Professional Virtual Speaker, and as a Certified Virtual Professional Trainer to gain an added competency in Training & Teaching
- Enhance your market standing and confidence to deliver impactful virtual training and presentations while receiving international endorsement and recognition of your expertise that draws clients and participants to you
- Be trained by one of the Top Virtual Speakers in Asia – and top 15% globally
Exclusive Learning Experience (Capped at 20 Students Per Cohort)
To maintain the quality and maximise the learning experience through this Professional Certification, each cohort is capped at 20 participants. Registrations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Who Should Attend?
This Professional Virtual Trainer Certification is specifically designed to help classroom trainers and teachers transition to become highly successful facilitators for the virtual classroom.
This Certification is also ideal for professionals and executives seeking to pursue a rewarding career in training, HR development, career management and other related fields.
This program is also highly beneficial for professionals, consultants, and academics considering the switch of profession from a functional role to becoming a professional trainer.
The primary focus of this program is to develop and equip participants with the skill sets and competencies to excel as a professional virtual trainer in today’s digital age.
Award & Certification
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be conferred the Aventis Professional Virtual Trainer Certification in the form of an e-certification and a Digitally Verified Open Badge which may be showcased on your LinkedIn Pages.
Master Trainer & Top Virtual Presenter in Asia: Mark Stuart
Certified Virtual Presenter
Certified Speaking Professional Member of Asia Professional Speakers – Singapore (top 15% of global speakers)
Certified in Design Thinking & Innovation by MIT
Professional Member of Asia Professional Speakers – Singapore
Group Representative – British Chamber of Commerce Singapore, Entrepreneur & Small Business Committee
Mark is a sought-after international speaker, corporate trainer and executive coach and works with over 220+ MNCs, government agencies, and universities in Innovation, Leadership and Soft Skills.
Mark is a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) – one of only 15% of speakers globally with this qualification – the speaking profession’s highest earned designation, based on revenue, bookings and performance. Mark is one of a handful of speakers/trainers in Singapore with this accreditation.
As of June 2020, Mark is also a Certified Virtual Presenter – one of the first few speakers/trainers located in Asia who has been accredited to run virtual presentations, speeches and virtual training.
Mark is also the recipient of the ‘Future of Work’ award at the 19th Annual Business Awards from the British High Commissioner to Singapore, Scott Wightman and Mr. Chan Chun Sing, Singapore’s Minister of Trade & Industry. Prior to training, Mark had 15 years of international management and investment banking experience in the UK, Australia and Asia for Morgan Stanley, Schroders, Goldman Sachs, Abbey National and Salomon Brothers. In these roles, he was a Global and Regional department director, and managed teams from Singapore, China, India and Japan. Mark designs and delivers Anagram’s soft-skills, leadership, management, and new graduate training courses for banks and MNCs in Asia. He is also an Executive Coach for business leaders in Asia. Mark has led large award-winning international teams across 3 continents. This exposure has allowed him to see first-hand what works and what doesn’t in a multicultural workplace. His experience leading rapid growth and extensive change gave him invaluable experience in building teams and increasing employee engagement.
Mark’s training methods are highly interactive and focus on strategies and personal goals that can be implemented in the workplace immediately, delivering instant return on investment. Mark graduated from the University of Surrey with a Bachelor of Science in Business Economics and Computing. In his free time, he enjoys sailing, travelling and current affairs. He is also a CSP member of the prestigious Asia Professional Speakers – Singapore and the Singapore Human Resources Institute.
Module 1: Virtual Presentation & Facilitation Skills (3 Hours)
- Delivering an Engaging Virtual Presentation
- The Impact of Virtual Presentation Skills on your work
- Good versus Bad Virtual Presentations
- Connecting and Engaging With Your Audience
- Overcoming Nerves to Project Confidence
- Delivering Your Introduction Virtually
- Utilising the SYSTEM for effective presentations, including Tonality and Eye Contact
- Online Tools for Interactive Meetings & Presentations
- Digital Whiteboard and Collaboration Tools
- Crowd-Sourcing Ideas, Breakout Rooms, Waiting Room Activities, Polls and Quizzes
- Green Screen, Backdrops and Home Office Set-Ups
Module 2: Advanced Presentation Skills – Theory & Practice (3 Hours)
- Incorporating Storytelling to your Presentations
- Rethinking How You Structure, Remember and Deliver
- Perfecting Your Opening and Close
- Increasing Your Influence Through Your Presentation
- Camera Setup and Optimisation
- How to Enhance Your Audio at Every Price Point
- The Importance of Lighting and Using Natural Sunlight to Your Advantage
- Exploring Facilitation Tools and How They Can Enhance Your Presentation
- Group Exercise: Work in Teams to Create and Present a Facilitated Activity
Module 3: Practice & Delivery Using Skills Learned (3 Hours)
- Individuals to Practice Delivering a Presentation Utilising Skills Learnt,
- Including a Facilitated Activity, and Receive Live Structured Feedback
- Q&A to Answer All Participant’s Questions
Module 4: Assessment (3 Hours)
Participants will be invited to each conduct a 10-min online live demonstration and be assessed on their Virtual Presentation Skills, evaluating them on their comprehension of topics covered in Modules 1 to 3. They will need to pass the assessment to receive the Professional Certification at the end of the programme.