Highly effective debt collection techniques that helps you collect all your receivables and bad debts
Wish to increase cash conversions, optimise resource utilization and have better return on investment? Often, the problem is poor credit control and debt collection. Debt collection efforts wear off by 80% after a period of 90 days? Bad debt may be part and parcel of doing business, however, with effective debt collection techniques, it is something that can be managed and controlled to ensure the organization stays on the right track of probability.
Credit Repair & Debt Collection Best Practices
This 1 day high impact workshop will provide you with critical, fool-proof techniques that will help your company improve credit management and debt recovery. The workshop helps you to understand the debt collection cycle, precautionary and reactive actions, techniques and mediation in order to collect overdue credit, minimize the risk of bad debts and understand the legal parameters of such activities along with techniques in recovering overdue debts.
Facilitated by Mr Gregory Chua who has over 13 years in a leading business and credit information service provider, Gregory will share valuable personal experiences and practical techniques in debt recovery while retaining customers’ satisfaction.
- How to deal with delaying or non-payment excuses and reduce credit exposure of difficult customers effectively
- To be able to collect from financially distressed debtors
- Grasp the importance of strategic importance of credit collection management and commercial/business awareness
- Master the art of collecting debts through phone and the three phases of collection call
- Successfully implement a proactive and practical credit management and debt recovery strategy to address delay/non payments
- Better understand different methods of collection (including negotiation) on debts
- Lay groundwork to make collection efforts produce better results
- Comprehend the legal perspective in debt collections and maximizing debt recovery through ligation procedures
- Write effective letters, faxes and emails that are shorter, clearer and deliver desired results
- Make the right decisions in credit collection and increase your organization’s Return on Investment (ROI)
- Use different debt collection techniques to different situations designed specifically for your customers
- Introduction to debt collectionwithin today’s business and regulatory environment
How to lower your risk factors?
-This section covers having a proper credit control system, causes of delinquency in receivables, knowing your legal rights against your debtor.
- Attributes of an effective collections staff
- Effective collection techniques
- Effective telephone techniques
- Debtor profiles
- Understanding your debtors risk and how to use it as a selling and negotiation tool
-This section will guide the participants through on the different debtor profile types & the “tell-tale” signs as well as the kinds of delinquent debtors.
- Delays & objections/disputes, gatekeepers
-This section examines the difference between a delay & an objection/dispute, the different types of excuses, how to counter them & also how to get around gatekeepers.
“The course is very effective for me to apply it in my job scope to tackle difficult customers who do not want to pay up. Knowledgeable and personal Mr Chua is also very entertaining in providing real-life experiences that we can relate with. Not a boring training at all!
-Jet Aviation (Asia Pacific) Pte. Ltd. “
“To be honest, this was the 1st training that I was being able to be alert the whole day. Trainer was very good and I believe he made it to make the participants pay attention. Well done!”
-Vanitha Singaram, Ministry of Community Development, Youth and Sport
“Greg has been very fun and yet able to put across his message to anyone of different industries, he explains very well and deserves 5 stars. Well done! Thumbs up!”
-Maureen Leong, Germaxco Shipping Agencies Pte Ltd
Very effective. All objectives especially the legal part of AR was an eye opener and very useful as he was very knowledgeable and was able to deliver the topics in a fun way but with lots of value
-DTZ Facilities & Engineering (S) Limited
The topic is relevant in the course of my work. The trainer was able to demonstrate his experience in this field of work, impart useful tips for participants to apply and was engaging.
-Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA)
The trainer has vast experience on the topic, makes the workshop very interesting with personal experiences. it is full score!
-Central Provident Fund Board
The workshop provided full useful knowledge, even on personal basis. The trainer is very lively and interactive.
-Central Provident Fund Board
Meet the Industry Expert: Mr Gregory Chua
Professional trainer, Singapore Association of Credit Management (SACM) on the certification program “Collections Best Practice.”
Gregory is a dynamic facilitator who brings with him a wealth of experience in the field telephone techniques to face-to-face communication skills. Gregory spent over 13 years in a local leading business and credit information service provider as a Senior Account Manager, where he was tasked with group’s services ranging from business/credit information to debt recovery and account receivables management. He has been providing training on sessions debt recovery techniques to collection officers across government ministries and statutory boards, Multi-National Corporations as well as Small & Medium-sized Enterprises. Some of these include Ernst & Young, BP Singapore, ExxonMobil Asia Pacific, NTUC Income, Hong Leong Asia, Hong Leong Finance, Singapura Finance, Epson Singapore, Chubb Singapore, Tuas Power, Societe Generale, Gleneagles Hospital, National Cancer Centre, National Heart Centre, National University Hospital, J.V. Fitness (California Fitness Centre), Starhub Ltd, Pacific Internet, Tenet Insurance, QBE Insurance (Intl), Maybank, OCBC Bank, HSBC, RHB Bank, ECICS Ltd, Cycle & Carriage Industries & many others.
Date: 26 May 2016 (Thu)
Time: 9am – 5pm
100 Orchard Road
Inclusive of 2 coffee breaks, light refreshments and buffet lunch
Ms. Grace Zheng
6720-3333 | phone
6720-2222 | fax
|Register Online Here >> Click Here|
|Or Download Hard Copy Registration Form >> Click Here|