Unleash the True Power and Potential of Your Mind with Super Memory Coach’s simple, fail-safe Power memory system
- Do you keep forgetting appointments, important dates and your daily to do list?
- Are you seeking to be more efficient in your work and personal life?
- Are you really bad at remembering names and faces of people you meet?
Here’s the Good News – Understand How Your Memory Works and How to Improve It in Just 8 hours
Do you know that according to research done by brain scientists, we only use about 0.1% to 10% of our brain capacity? Our human brain is a veritable powerhouse that can process astounding amounts of information within seconds. In this high impact memory workshop, you will learn the secrets to optimizing your brain power and remember anything easily and instantaneously.
A Proven 3-Step System to Turbocharge Your Memory with Memory Coach, Mr David Kee
This 1 Day Powerful Workshop will teach you how to consciously store those information properly in our brain, and we would then be able to retrieve them effortlessly when we need them
- Improve your personal productivity at work with memory techniques
- Simple to apply Memory System used by most memory experts in the world.
- Must Know Technique on Remembering Names to Faces.
- 3 Simple Tips to overcome general absentmindedness.
- Be equipped with a sharper focus and a longer attention span at work
- Adapt and learn new things, technologies and innovation with greater confidence and ease
- Powerful Techniques connecting Names to Faces during networking and meetings
- Improve alertness and overcome absent-mindedness.
- Double Your Memory Power by unleashing your untapped potential
- Develop Memory system to store and retrieve your “knowledge”
“Very ‘eye-opening’ because I’ve never attended a memory talk. Was sceptical at first because how can someone train another person’s memory. But after attending, indeed very useful and the techniques are easy to understand.”
– Ms Oh Chew Ling, National University of Singapore
“Learned many skills on remembering things whch I can use during my training. I would recommend others to attend this workshop to help improve their memory recall and remembering things. It’s good to attend this workshop.”
– Mr Hussain Afeef, Assistant Manager, Training & Quality Assurance, One&Only Maldives at Reethi Rah
“Interactive, engaging and I’ve more confidence in my memory skills. I will get others to sign up for this workshop. It’s useful for increasing and maximising memory.”
– Ms Patsy Neo, Personal Assistant to Regional Director/Corporate Comms Exec, GlaxoSmithKline Asia Pacific
Presenting Super Memory Coach: Mr David Kee
Mr David Kee brings with him over 13 years of experience in the area of Memory Improvement. His passion is to help individuals tap into their full mind’s potential to learn faster, improve their memory, and become successful in any area of life that they wish to achieve greatness.
Thousands of professionals have benefitted from his workshops and his impressive list of corporate clienteles includes Singapore Airlines, Singapore Police Force, SMRT Corporation Ltd, Kellogg Brown & Root Far East Pte Ltd, GlaxoSmithKline Asia Pacific, Jones Lang LaSalle Property Consultant, Creative Technology, Singapore Land Authority, Defence Science & Technology Agency, and Energy Market Authority. David was also featured on MediaCorp TV and on NewsRadio 93.8 Lives where he shared his simple yet effective memory techniques that help in our everyday lives.