5 Ways to read Faster, Remember More and Comprehend Better
The ideal speed reading solution for busy people juggling a full schedule and workload.
Boost your memory, read faster, memorise better, and think clearer
In today’s information overload business environment, if you are reading at an average of 250 words per minute, like most people, you are at a great disadvantage. Basic reading skills will not be sufficient to help you keep up with your workload, research and report.
- Do you feel overwhelmed with too much to read in the office?
- Are you struggling to manage new information and knowledge productively?
- Do you want to maximize your reading speed to get more information in less time?
Read up to 400% Faster than Your Current Speed
Learning speed reading is simple, even a small improvement in your eye movement and you will be able to read faster, absorb more with lower strains on your eyes. Coupling speed reading technique with a memory boost and you will be able to get more work done with less stress.
Whether you want to be a better leader or a more resourceful employee, you need to train yourself on how to get to the key information that you require fast and have the ability to synergize and synthesize them productively.
With the right coaching, methodology and practice you can improve your reading speed by almost four times with better concentration and comprehension.
Join Speed Reading Expert and Memory Coach, Ms Sandra Daniels for a Life Changing Experience
Let Speed Reading Expert, Ms Sandra Daniel (Master of Science in Training and Development) from University of Leicester (United Kingdom) share with you proven and tested techniques for improving your reading speed and comprehension in just 1 Day.
Ms Sandra has been designing, developing and delivering customized programs to various statutory boards, government-based organizations and private business enterprises including the Singapore Police Force, Singapore Prisons, Ministry of Home Affairs, Ministry of Defence, Singapore Armed Forces, Singapore General Hospital, Housing & Development Board, Land Transport Authority and Central Provident Funds Board. Sandra is also a regular contributor to Straits Times Recruit, for articles on management and learning.
- Understand how our mind and brain works in processing information into knowledge
- Supercharge your mind to synthesize what you have read effectively.
- Sieve and extract key information across all forms of reading materials such as email, reports, proposals, technical and scholarly text
- Ground breaking approaches for laser sharp focus and maximum content recall.
- Turbo-speed reading techniques which allows you to extract key essences in a glance
- Memory techniques to power up your learning and reading capacity
“Sandra is an engaging and approachable trainer who keeps class discussions lively, Really appreciate her sharing of experience and useful tips” -Tan Si Min
“Friendly and knowledgeable trainer. I really benefited a lot because of the quantity of information I have to digest daily. Highly recommended” – Patrick Chia, Institute of Technical Education, Ministry of Singapore