What does Sun Tzu and ‘The Art of War’ have in common with today’s modern manager? Could you gain insights from one of the most well-known strategists from ancient times? Art of War is not just about warfare. It is the winner’s mindset. It shows you how to win without a fight. It is about building your power and influence so that others will willingly give in to you and follow your leadership.
Sun Tzu’s Art of War for Success: 5 Strategic Principles for Managers and Business Leaders
- How to develop the Art of War Mind set for strategic thinking and decision making
- Understand the core individual values of strategy and tactics and how to apply them in winning principles that can be incorporated into your business regardless of its size.
- How to build the ideal organization for an ever changing and complex world
- Four strategic approaches to offensive strategies and attack by fire.
- Extending the mindset across all business functions from sales and marketing to investment decision making, negotiations, relationship building and others.
A 2 DAY ART OF WAR FOR BUSINESS PROGRAM
The Art of War for Business is an intense, two day, strategy-building workshop for senior executives and business leaders. At the end of the workshop you and your leadership team will leave invigorated, excited and, most importantly, develop a workable strategy to overcome businesses challenges that you are facing. Packed with personal anecdotes and real life case studies, this workshop offers deep insights, original thinking, and feasible solutions to everyday challenges.
Who Should Attend?
- CEOs, COO, CMOs, CTOs and CFOs
- Senior executives, business development managers
- National and Local Government officers
- Engineers and business Consultants;
- Business Stakeholders and Decision Makers;
- Leading Academics, PhD Students, thought leaders
- Anyone who wants to learn and benefit from the wisdom of Sun Tzu;
Master Critical Strategic and Leadership Insights for Award Winning Business Strategist, Mr Lim Liat
Let successful entrepreneur, Business Strategist and government scholar, Mr Lim Liat share with you how to apply Sun Tzu Art of War in today’s business using modern examples of successful companies in Asia. Mr Lim Liat will also illustrates how executives can avoid the pitfalls , overcome business challenges, reshape business offerings and achieve lasting competitive advantage using tried and tested battle proven strategies from 2,000 years ago
“It is pretty rare to find the courses that he teaches offered elsewhere with other trainers in Singapore or even in the world. The key to maximum engagement in the class is the way you teach – being a subject expert and being open to other people’s opinions – Lim Liat is definitely both. All levels of working professionals in any industry will benefit from his courses.” Caroline Tracy Lee, Manager for Strategic Planning and Policy, AIA
“I am not a Chinese and was thinking that I may have trouble understanding Lim Liat’s courses because his professional background and interest are towards Chinese management philosophies but this is not true. He is effectively bilingual with experience in many industries. Most courses out there are pretty general and do not apply to your work or life so you walk away retaining no new information in the long term but not courses by Lim Liat.” Muhammad Khairul, Staff Officer for Singapore Customs
“This is the type of course that I feel does not only focus on business outcomes, but also on personal outcomes. My time was well-spent indeed. Lim Liat’s courses are suitable for everyone, and I will also ask my staff members to join me for other courses.” Emma Wai, Senior Assistant Director for Corporate Development and Administration, Bureau Design Studio
Presenting Business Strategist, Mr Lim Liat
Mr. Lim Liat founded a BvOtech (Business value Oriented technology) to help people and businesses to be more successful through synergizing the wisdoms of East and West. The key areas include unified corporate performance management framework, innovation and business model design, creative & visual thinking systems (BVITS), learning and innovative organization, leadership skills and the future of management with Sinology – Chinese classical wisdom such as I-Ching, the philosophies of the Dao School (Lao Zi), Ru School (Confucius), Mo School, Fa School and Sun Zi’s Art of War and more. Lim consults for start-ups, SMEs, MNCs and GLCs. He has taught for and sat on the advisory boards of Institutes of Higher Learning and investment committees. He has more than 30 years of technology and management experience. A pioneer of Singapore Computer Systems in 1980, Liat contributed to the its listing on the Singapore Exchange, reaching a revenue of about $500 million operating in over 9 countries. He left as Deputy CEO in 2003 to start BvOtech.
Lim was a Public Service Commission Merit and a Commonwealth Scholar. He obtained a Bachelor of Industrial and System engineering (1st Class Honours with Gold Medal) from the National University of Singapore in 1974 and a Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering from University of Alberta, Canada, 1976. He is a joint author of five US Registered Patents in End User Query and Data Modelling.
- Date: 30 & 31 May 2016 (Mon & Tue) | Time: 9am – 5pm
- Venue: 100 Orchard Road #04-100, Concorde Hotel Singapore 238840
- Course Fees: $988 Inclusive of hotel buffet lunch, light refreshments and course materials
- Contact Details: Amelia Lim: email@example.com 6720-3333 | phone 6720-2222 | fax