Upcoming Seminars & Workshops view all >
- 31Jan 2020An Insider’s Guide to Computing and Filing Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- 3Feb 2020Mastering Microsoft Office 2016: Tips and Tricks to Improve Your Productivity using Intermediate to Advanced Techniques
- 3Feb 2020Powerful, Painless and Proven Techniques to Deal with Difficult Colleagues and Stakeholders at Work
- 4Feb 2020Workplace Counselling and Grievance Handling Workshop
- 5Feb 2020Effective Presentation Skills: Engage Your Audience with NLP Strategies
YOUR ONE-STOP TRAINING SOLUTION
Aventis Learning Group (ALG) is the corporate training arm of Aventis School of Management (ASM), an educational institution dedicated to the upgrading of working professionals. Established in 2007, ASM has successfully helped over 3,000 professionals from over 38 countries and across various sectors and industries. ASM offers an extensive suite of part-time Master & MBA programs from Accredited Universities including California State University (AACSB Accredited) and University of Roehampton, London (QAA Accredited).
ALG is a proud recipient of the prestigious Training, Education, and Development (T.E.D.) Awards for the year 2018, recognised as the Best Corporate Training Provider for ‘Communications’ and ‘Personal Effectiveness & Productivity’ courses. ALG is also the proud recipient of the T.E.D. 2018 Gold Standard Service Award for its ‘Finance Management’ and ‘Senior Management & Leadership’ courses.
As a multi-award winning corporate training provider, we strive to provide Professionals, Managers, and Executives (PMEs) with enriching, practical, and up-to-date training courses. With over a decade of successful track record, ALG conducts an average of 120 courses with multiple runs annually in many niche areas keeping up with industry and market trends.