Mindful Leadership: Transforming Self and Inspiring Others
The hallmark of an influential and inspirational leader is one who has the ability to comprehend how their actions and behaviors positively or negatively impact others. Mindful Leaders have the ability to create an atmosphere of calm in the midst of chaos and exponential change for themselves and other. Mindful leaders can also help the team to achieve focus and clarity, reduce stress, and develop the presence of mind to meet any number of challenges.
Become a true leader through Mindfulness
In this ground breaking 1 Day ‘Mindful Leadership’ workshop, you’ll learn how to draw on inner reserves through mindfulness meditation, a tool you can use to achieve focus and clarity, reduce stress, and develop the presence of mind to meet any number of challenges. provides a roadmap to greater health, happiness and performance. It speaks to every professional wanting to reduce stress, achieve greater success and enjoy life more. It will also challenge you to reflect on your own biases, attitudes, and assumptions and recognize the validity of other perspectives, reducing the personalizing stance that causes a victim mentality and exacerbates office politics.
- Understand how to practice Mindful Leadership effectively
- Leverage on empathy and compassion to lead others
- Be more aware of your thoughts and emotions, and use the power of self-reflection to be a more mindful leader
- Understand the causes of mental fatigue, agitation and restlessness, and learn how to overcome them
- How effective managers use the various strategies of mindfulness and mindful practises to create better choices in life
- Encourage yourself and others to grow in life, mindfully
Who should attend?
Toby Ouvry Founder and Head Coach at IMA | Mindfulness Facilitator at INSEAD
“Excellent! Good combination of theory and practice. Very interesting theory, a well rounded and good basis. Great workshop, great tools and techniques learned, thank you!”
“Based on my experience I would recommend coaching with Toby to anyone, who would like to develop a mindfulness-practice, move an existing practice to the next level, develop better stress-management techniques, acquire a deeper understanding of emotions and how they can better work for oneself”.
- An introduction to mindful Leadership
- Understanding current challenges
- How to start practising mindfulness and self-awareness
- Leveraging the power of mindful leadership
- Barriers to mindful leadership
- Tools for a mindful practise – including mindfulness, introspection and many others
- Building rapport and presence as a leader
- Leading and Influencing Others mindfully
- The role of Positive Psychology in relation to mindful leadership