In today’s workplace, we are routinely expected to coordinate and manage projects across teams and departments. Projects are fast becoming the de facto mode of operations. It is an essential discipline and tool to ensure projects are implemented in an effective, efficient, and timely manner.
Have you been increasingly tasked to undertake different projects with limited resources and minimal guidance? Have you faced challenges in managing the team and completing the tasks in a structured sequence? Or have you start a project confidently, only to discover the major roadblocks midway and have to go back to the starting point?
The “Appointed” Project Manager
Yet, chances are, you aren’t formally trained in managing project but appointed as the unofficial project manager. You are not alone. The ability to set clear objectives, create a realistic plan, and work together with your team to see the plan through to successful completion will set you apart from others.
If you’re struggling to keep your projects organized and are looking at ways to improve your project management skills. Help is here! Let Organizational Coach, TJ (Master of IO Psychology, City Uni of New York) help you with valuable insights to deliver a minimalistic approach to managing your projects without the mumbo-jumbo of traditional project management.
Be equipped with Simple yet powerful techniques to help you undertake any project with control and confidence:
- Assess and determine the project environment, manpower and vital skills required
- Set realistic and measurable project goals and deliver Measurable results
- Establish project tasks, schedule and resources for effective implementation
- Pre-empt common Pitfalls with immediate implementable solutions
- Apply PM techniques and tools for better monitoring and control.
- 5 Important MUST KNOW tools, techniques and tips for effective project management
- When and How to Properly close and hand over the project
The programme will cover the following areas:
- Foundation Of Project Management
- Initiate And Define A Project
- Plan A Successful Project
- Execute The Project
- Control And Achieve The Project Milestone
- Successfully Close The Project
“TJ is very patient in sharing the techniques and execution in actual applications. He clearly explained practical concepts with useful examples”
Admin Manager, Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Mr. Koh is very experienced and he is also always checking in that our objectives for attending the workshop are being met. Thank you for such a well-conducted workshop.”
Head Procurement, DSTA