MongoDB Developer and Adminstrator
MongoDB certification course makes you job-ready by helping you master data modeling, ingestion, query, sharding, and data replication with MongoDB. Above all, along with installing, updating, and maintaining the MongoDB environment. You will also gain proficiency in MongoDB configuration and backup methods as well as monitoring and operational strategies.
This self-paced E learning course is done in partnership with SimpliLearn. It consists of a few videos that will take approximately 7 hours in total to finish the course. Upon successful completion of the Mongo Developer and Administrator online course, you will receive a completion certificate from SimpliLearn and Aventis that will be able to enhance your portfolio.
Those wishing to take the MongoDB certification training should have basic knowledge of any programming language and any database, SQL, and query language for databases. Working knowledge of Linux based systems is also beneficial. As a foundation, we recommend you take the Big Data Hadoop Developer or Big Data Hadoop Administrator course.
- Lesson 0 – Course Introduction
- Lesson 1 – Introduction to NoSQL databases
- Lesson 2 – MongoDB A Database for the Modern Web
- Lesson 3 – CRUD Operations in MongoDB
- Lesson 4 – Indexing and Aggregation
- Lesson 5 – Replication and Sharding
- Lesson 6 – Developing Java and Node JS Application with MongoDB
- Lesson 7 – Administration of MongoDB Cluster Operations