Workplace Counselling and Grievance Handling Workshop
Your Challenge: Handling Employee Grievances and Poor Performance in an Increasing Stressful World
Handling Employee’s Grievances and Poor Performance can be a very challenging problem. In the concrete jungle where everyone is fighting to be in the top of the food chain, stress is inevitable in all organizations. Different forms of stress (pressures to succeed, workplace conflicts among colleagues and bosses, or personal problems) can become overbearing for some individuals. If these stress is not well-managed with counselling and proper grievance channels, it may decreased workplace productivity, impaired concentration and worsened relationships with co-workers, clients and bosses.
Your Solution: Survival Guide to Managing All Kinds of Employee
In this high impact comprehensive workshop, you will walk away with actionable insights on how you can handle employee grievances and poor performers. You will also be equipped with tested and proven techniques on how to drive under-performing staffs for improved results and further enhance the performance of high performing employees.
Key Takeaways – Essential Tips to Improve Organizational Performance
From this 1 day ground breaking workshop, you will be leaving with critical skills in enhancing workplace morale, productivity and employee engagement. You will learn the:
- Practical Ways to conduct proper employee counselling and the key elements in an effective grievance handling process.
- Critical Steps to manage and coach underperforming employees – how to set expectations and motivate them
- Breakthrough Techniques to Motivate High Performance Teams to Even Better Performance
- Effective Ways to Develop Positive Workplace Culture and Mitigate Grievances
- Essential Tips to handle and manage employees of all shapes and sizes including the ‘problem’ employees
- How to identify the different types of counselling techniques and apply the most appropriate techniques for each individual
- High Impact Speaking and Active Listening Skills to motivate, counsel and engage employees
- Useful Guide to Retaining Effective Employees and Talents and Reduce Attrition Rates
Don’t Just Hear it from Us!
“Dr. Fong is lively and knowledgeable, and tailored examples to the profile of the class” Ms Hatsuee Foo (Assistant Commander, Singapore Prison Service)
“Chris is entertaining and able to convey the tools and how these are applied in the workplace” Ms Carol Tan (Deputy Director, MOH)
“Dr. Fong is very passionate and enthusiastic about the course. He used relevant tools and many life examples to make it easy to relate. This course not only helped me at work but also in my personal life” Ms Ashley (HR Manager, Bordier & Cie (Singapore) Ltd)
- Human Resource Managers and Executives
- All levels of management
- Team Leaders
Organisational Psychologist - Dr Christopher Fong
Dr Christopher Fong is a prolific leader. Previously an international multi award winning orchestra conductor before embarking on a second career in psychological studies. As a Leadership Consultant, Christopher brings leadership from the concert hall to the boardroom with an impressive and successful track record of personal and professional achievements. Chris has an extensive speaking career, travelling the world lecturing to organizations on organisational change and development.
He has a strong passion to grow and work with young, dynamic and entrepreneurial leaders from SMEs to large MNCs. A strong advocate of work life integration, he continues to pursue his passion by accepting international and local invitations to conduct symphony orchestras and conduct leadership programs with them.
Approach and Style: A gifted and popular trainer, Christopher is known to his audience as a radical, philosophical speaker. Taking a flexible approach Christopher’s sensitivity and comfortable personality helps him adapts his style to difference audience needs. His soon to be published books “FACTs of LIFE” and “F.A.S.T. FORWARD” will provide a clear and systematic perspective to problem solution and epitomizes his philosophy of choosing to live life to its fullest