Workplace Conflict Resolution: Reducing and Resolving Workplace Conflict with Ease
Workplace Conflict – The Productivity Destroyer
With a highly diversified multi-generational workforce, workplace conflicts have increasingly become a key challenge for organizations. Workplace conflicts can destroy productivity and derail projects. It will also paralyze your group, department, or the entire organization. And once initiated, the unpleasant task of resolving conflicts falls on your shoulders.
Protect your career and workplace from the hidden costs of workplace tension and hostility
Resolving workplace conflicts requires persistence, know-how, and faith in the process itself. When handled well, conflicts can actually improve subsequent workplace relationships by removing the toxic effects of gossips and aggressive behavior in the workplace
Upon completion of the workshop, you will gain a complete guide to navigate workplace frustrations and conflicts
- Diagnose conflict on your team and instil collaborative problem solving within the team
- Understanding & Dealing with Workplace Bullying & Harassment
- Skilful Attention to Rising Undercurrents and handle the daily onslaught of frustration without losing momentum
- Identify Workplace Conflict Predictors; Warning Signs/Symptoms
- Tips on how to avoid conflict and cynicism that drains energy and hurt relationships
- Using transformational mediation to overcome the interpersonal challenges holding your team back
- Developing a learning adaptive organization
- Converting adversarial behaviors to collaborative and transformational
- Arbitration and reducing likelihood of legal entanglements
- Effective tips on how to quickly calm agitated colleagues and customers
- Handy Peer Coaching & Counselling Tools
Who Should Attend?
Managers, supervisors, business professionals, HR professionals, business owners and those seeking to acquire an effective technique into dispute management and employee motivation.
“Would recommend to my colleagues and the whole session is very engaging and provide very good insights for conflict management in psychology perspective. The course gave me better insights of the root cause of conflicts and ways we can manage them.” – Khian Ping, Executive at CDAC
“Very interesting and enlightening!” – Ann Wee, CYS Express
This 1-Day workshop focuses on the application of conflict resolution principles in your workplace. We use a hands-on learning approach by having participants work through exercises and workplace simulations
Organisational Coach: Edwin Sim
Edwin is the Learning Strategist and founder of 5hue, a learning and organizational development consultancy practice. He has over 25 years of experiences in law enforcement, information and communication technology as well as human and organizational development in Singapore and in the region.
Prior to founding 5hue, Edwin helmed leadership positions in leading training and consultancy firms in Singapore. His passion lies in designing effective and customized learning interventions to help organizations to change and transform. Hundreds of organizations have benefited from his insights in delivering practical, “do-able”, simple and yet impactful interventions, especially in the areas of Leadership, Communication, Teamwork, Organizational Change, Sales and Service Improvement.
Using tools like Workplace Big 5, MBTI, DISC and 360 reports, Edwin has been actively involved in assessing and coaching leaders from different industries, including government, technology, education services as well as luxury retail sectors. His philosophy of using supportive questioning-techniques has helped many of his coachees benefit from the reflective and insightful dialogues.
Edwin adopts a candid, interactive and reflective approach in the classroom where individuals are encouraged to discover their strengths to make quantum leap in their performance. For training to deliver results, Edwin believes training must focus on the needs of the organization and be connected with the people who are being trained. Simply put, he sees his role as helping to prepare people for new roles, redesign established practices and drive company change and culture. Edwin has also been spending his time training in the region and sharing his experiences and knowledge with participants from China, Malaysia, Germany, Thailand and Vietnam.
A winner of the Leonard Nadler Award for his outstanding leadership, scholarship and service by the George Washington University, Edwin holds a Master of Human Development & Leadership (GWU), a Bachelor of Business (Marketing) and Graduate Diploma in Applied Positive Psychology.
Edwin is certified in the following:
– Workplace Big Five 4.0
– MBTI® Step I & Step II Personality Profiling Practitioner
– DISC Certified Advanced Behavioral Analyst
– Action Learning Coach with World Institute for Action Learning
– Six Sigma Green Belt practitioner
– Associate Facilitator Consultant with Korn Ferry
– Trainer and assessor under the Workforce Skills Qualification framework