Workforce Transformation: Getting your Workforce Future-Ready Through Reskilling, Upskilling and Job Redesign
In the age of disruption, jobs should be reinvented rather than eliminated as human talent and expertise are still required. To remain relevant in our highly competitive economy, progressive businesses must continuously adapt their practices to remain relevant, productive and profitable. For instance, machines and automation should be seen as an enabler for people to drive new and different procedures in operational efficiency and energy efficiency, breathing new life into traditional workflows and empowering the human workforce. These intelligent new technologies will require organisations to upskill human operators in order to drive the change.
Identifying the Skills, Process & Structure Needed For Digital Workplace 4.0
Chief among these was the fact is that companies and workers are required to reinvent their job roles, as more workers embrace the gig economy and freelance principles through flexible work arrangement. Alarmingly, only 11% of companies in Singapore has established processes to manage and develop this alternative workforce.
One Day Workforce Reskilling, Upskilling and Job Redesign 4.0 Workshop
To survive and thrive, organisations need to innovate and transform how operations are run, we need to be equipped with Worker 4.0 capabilities — achievable through adopting a mixture of adaptive, technological, and technical skills. Join us in this 1 Day informative workshop where we will share with you how you can help your organization and workforce be 4.0 Ready through Reskilling, Upskilling and Job Redesign. This is an open style and interactive workshop which will covers topics including the core concept of job redesign and delve into potential solutions for various workplaces including the use of technology, automation and types of government grants available for this initiative.
- Upcoming Trends affecting the future of work including key technologies shaping the future economy
- identify your current stage of workforce 4.0 Readiness and receive detailed recommendations on how you can advance in your transformation journey,
- How to identify and adopt a contextual job redesign plan that is immediately applicable.
- How to develop resilience, adaptability and a future-ready mindset for your organization
- Concepts of job redesign and its processes including Information on the available grants intended including WorkPro’s Job Redesign Grant, Enhanced Work-Life Grant for Flexible Work Arrangements, Inclusive Growth Programme (IGP), Capability Development Grant (CDG), Job Redesign Rider.
- Companies can apply for grants and incentives to implement flexible work arrangements (FWAs) such as flexi-load, flexi-time and be Certified a Great Place to Work. Learn how to tap on Enhanced Work-Life Grant for Flexible Work Arrangements.
- How to alter job elements and mobility at the workplace so that companies can achieve maximum increase in employee engagement, efficiency and productivity, improved quality and higher organizational branding and output.
- Review and evaluate Job Redesign Systems and to enable staff to function more effectively to meet Organizational Goals and Objectives.
- Ways to restructure tasks and job scope to give your employees more opportunities to grow and take on more fulfilling roles.
- Case Studies and Best practices of companies that have successfully re-designed and future ready their workforce.
Who Will Benefit from this?
- HR Managers or Directors
- HOD, Senior Executives, Administrative Managers
- Business Leaders, Coaches, Trainers, Consultants
- Anyone who wants to make a difference to their workplace and help to retain employees with Job Redesign with a fast-changing technology environment.
Management Consultant & OD Specialist: Mr Adrian Wong
After over 30 years in Senior Regional HR Positions in diverse industries in various postings around the Asia Pacific region in senior HR roles and consultancy work, Adrian now specializes in contract assignments, HR advisory roles, and also conducts training and coaching for SHRI and HR Singapore.
Qualifications: MBA (Aston), MA HRD (GWU), MA (Cornerstone), Diplomas in Production Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Management, Marketing, Quality, Management Consultancy, Registered Assessor ISO9000, OSHA 18001, EN 14001, Certified International Coach by Leading Clinic, Certified Singapore Management Consultant (Spring/TUD SUV), Crestcom Trainer, Certified DISC Facilitator. Fellow SHRI, IHRP-SP.
Areas of Expertise:
- Strategic HR Management
- Performance Management
- Compensation & Benefits Management
- Talent Management
- Change Management
- Training & Development
- Process Management, Quality & Safety
- Industrial Engineering and ISO 9000 Turnkey projects