Three Kingdom Leadership and Business Strategies
Business Strategy from the Romance of the 3 Kingdoms
The Complete Three Kingdoms Leadership and Business Strategy Guide for Business Leaders and Managers
Three Kingdoms is dominated by three groups of characters, the legitimate leaders or kings, the advisers, and the generals. None of these could function without the others. Kings succeeded only when they were able to identify the better advisers and generals, and advisers and generals acquired fame and recognition only when associated with the best kings
Apply Chinese Strategy for Personal and Professional Growth
Running a business is similar to engaging in battle. It takes strategies, wits, and grit to outperform, outlast to achieve victory over your competitors. In this modern age, we are always thinking of how to move faster and pre-empt your enemy. China is on the rise, to effectively function and grow, you need a grasp of Chinese strategy culture. The Chinese respond very differently if they realize a person knows their culture. That is if you are familiar too with Three Kingdoms.
Putting People At The Heart Of All Strategies
Warlords and strategists teach you all about doing business. It involves deploying people, resources and strategy optimally. So what better way to learn how to fight a war than from some famous war strategists? The Romance of Three Kingdoms is set in a turbulent time at the end of Han dynasty and the rise of the Three Kingdoms.
1 Day Three Kingdom Strategy and Leadership Masterclass
Are you interested in raising your leadership and organizational skills to the next level? In this groundbreaking 1 day masterclass, you will have the opportunity to study the strategies employed by well-known leaders such as Cao Cao, Sun Quan, Liu Bei and Zhuge Liang, and gain valuable insights into the chinese leadership strategy.
- Three Kingdoms – View from the Top
- Sharpening and Deepening using 3 Kingdoms stratagems
- Ancient Chinese philosophy for Today’s Business
- Understanding strategies in Romance of the Three Kingdoms
- Recognize the applications of Art of War in 3 Kingdom context
- The 3 Kingdom Leadership Paradigm
- Learn valuable lessons and unlock business insights from 3 Kingdom
- Building up your Chengdu, gain practical tips on the strategic on how to build and grow regardless of size or industry.
- Be a 3 Kingdom Strategist
Origins of Three Kingdoms:
- Emergence from the People
- People of China: Why China Wins!
- Case Studies from WW II
- 120 回Huiwith 1000 characters
- Episodes: MBA Harvard Case Studies
- Uniqueness of Three Kingdoms
Three Kingdoms for Asian Strategy Culture
- China’s 长征LongMarchStrategy
- “Red Cliff” — 借东风 Borrow West Wind
- Zhu Geliang (in Art of War)
- Beijing Drama of 借东风
- Sun Zi Art of War: Applied in WWII
- Use of Dong
- Cao Cao and Hua Tuo, Divine Doctor
Three Kingdoms – Leadership of CaoCao, Lui Bei and Sun Quan
- Seven Step Poetry: Relevant for Singapore
- Empty City Stratagem: Psychology Aspects
- Why it works?
- Peach Garden Oath: Joint Venturing in China
- Guan Gong Temples
Three Kingdoms for Today — South China Sea
- Strategy Idea: 天下大势，分久必合，合久必分。(Today’s global situation)
- Three Kingdoms thinking for South China Sea
Who Should Attend?
- Business leaders, HOD, Business Owners and HR business partners.
- Consultants, trainers, Coaches and professionals who need to apply strategic thinking and demonstrate business acumen in their line of work.
Professor Foo Check Teck (PhD,Strategy St Andrew University)
Professor Dr FOO Check Teck PhD (Strategy) St Andrews MBA (Finance, Award Winner) Cass Business School, London LLB (Honors) University of London Barrister-at-Law Advocate and Solicitor CA (Singapore) FCMA (UK). Prior to becoming an academic, he had twelve years of senior experience in both MNC (advisory, banking; projects) and Government (NPB).
In NPB he led as Assistant Director for corporate planning and implementing corporate value-added, productivity analyses. He was Singapore Government Fellow at Japan Productivity Center, Tokyo. In NPB he was responsible for introducing Japanese strategy to Singapore corporations. For multi-disciplinary backgrounds, he had been named, “Man of Renaissance” by Straits Times. His “Mind of Sun Tzu” won Singapore’s top book award.
A Founding Editor of Chinese Management Studies (SSCI), he is globally renowned for his expertise on Chinese strategic thinking and held professorships across the continents. In China he held more than 20 professorships including top universities (eg. Fudan University, Shanghai). From 1988-2010 he was with NTU, where he held his tenured professorship (systems) in School of Aerospace Engineering. Extending on his research on the brain, he pioneered work on Artificial Intelligence (IJAISC).
In NTU he kept a strong international presence: Chair of Strategy (2004-2011), Department of Management, University of St Andrews, INSEAD Consulting Professor, City University of New York Distinguished Professor of Finance, Visiting Professor of Innovation, Umea, Sweden, Research Professor, Copenhagen Business College, Visiting Professor of Technology Strategy, New York Institute of Technology.
His series of titles by Springer related to China: Finance and Strategy Inside China; Diversity of Managerial Perspectives from Inside China and Diversity of Managerial Ideology. Asian Productivity Organization (APO) publishes team research that he led on Productivity Measurement. Professor Dr FOO Check Teck has more than 200 publications across a wide range of disciplines. His most recent book is “Eighth Discipline” and is working on “Sun Tzu against Conspiracy”
Disclaimer: This course is in no way affiliated or association with the “Applying Three Kingdom Strategies in Your Organization” from ASK Training.