The Art of Networking- Building Relationships for Career Success
Most people believe networking is only for those in marketing, sales and public relations. However, people in most job functions – from Finance to Admin, from Operations to Management – will find that having a good network of collaborative relationships is a key to success. Networking is an important life skill for all PMETs, business owners and leaders to master.
Be ready to be empowered! Gain the Confidence To Get the best out of you in any type of gathering
In this 1 Day highly effective workshop, we will dispel the myths about networking, provide employees with toolkits to assess and grow their network in a purposeful manner, and give them a skillset for making an impact with others and developing collaborative relationships in their organisation and beyond.
More than just theoretical learning, varied training methodologies will be adopted to provide a wholesome learning environment. This program will provide hands-on application tools and techniques, delivered with simulating activities and experiential learning designed to make this an enriching and experience.
Learn how to put yourself and others at ease and use your individual style to communicate with people. Build rapport & nurture effective social and business networks.
These are the key takeaways you will get from attending this highly interactive workshop:
- Understand the principles, benefits and importance of networking
- Take steps to prepare for effective networking and connection
- Learn the most common mistakes of networking to avoid
- Become the Ultimate Connector: Simple networking tactics to generate contacts
- Know how to communicate respect and build rapport
- Making an Impact: Learn how to engage, entertain and be entertained with more polish
- Make more connections and network effectively
- How to Identify, manage and build network more effectively
Module 1 – Introduction
• Course Objective and Trainer Introduction
• Gettting The Most From This Program
• Defining Networking
Module 2 – Developing Opportunities Through Networking
• Identify Your Network
• Creating Your Personal Brand Story
• Good Networker vs Bad Networker
Module 3 – Working A Room
• Seeding Your Message
• Making An Entrance
• Getting Connected Role Play
Module 4 –Networking Using Social Media
• New Online Trends
• Creating Your Professional Image
• Do’s and Don’ts of Online Courtesy
Module 5 – Maintaining Network Connections
• Building Trust & Long Term Relationships
• Keeping Your Network Alive
• Taking Advantage of Special Events
Who Will Benefit from this?
Executives, senior officers, Managers, HOD whom are required to attend events, conferences, functions and committees.
Business owners, sales and marketing professionals seeking to build relationships to attain personal and professional goals
Anyone who needs to gain confidence in making and developing contacts and fostering long-term relationships.
High Impact Training Methods
- Dynamic & Highly Engaging Presentations
- Useful Practical Demonstrations
- Experiential Learning Sessions
- Role Playing Sessions
“Yu Jin has brought energy, engagement and ideas to our conference, and left us inspired to apply his wisdom immediately.”
Jane Hue Head of Agency Events, AIA
“Superb lessons. Yu Jin knew exactly what to teach to produce real results. Exactly what we need in this fast-paced world”
Khoo Kar Khoon Director of Communications, Nestle
“Yu Jin is an exceptional motivator who can really move people to action. Our team got so much more than we expected” S
ebastian Goh Assistant Head, Singapore Customs
Award Winning Peak Performance Guru: Mr Wong Yu Jin
Heralded by the media as “The Peak Performance Guru”, Yu Jin is an award-winning speaker and trainer. Yu Jin is a Certified NLP Practitioner, a Certified Hypnotherapist, a certified TLT (Time Line Therapy) consultant, an Impact System Coach and a Master Class Trainer.
Yu Jin holds a degree in nutrition and is a certified coach under the International Sports Science Association. In addition to his impressive wellness qualifications, Yu Jin has a double degree in law and finance and is a qualified lawyer. He has his own TV show and has been featured numerous times on TV, radio, newspapers and magazines for his expertise in motivating people. He writes is the Official Trainer for Miss Universe and Miss World. In 2016, Yu Jin was awarded the Global Brands Icon in Wellness & Peak Performance by the Global Branding Awards. Yu Jin’s extensive list of corporate clients includes