The Stress Free Way to Deal with Negativity, Bad Attitude and Difficult People at Work
We all have people who push our buttons. They drain our energy, take us off track and infect the rest of our life. Nothing affects employee morale more than persistent workplace negativity. Whether it is office politics, hostile relationships, or lack of trust, workplace negativity lowers the energy of your organization and impact productivity and staff engagement. Everyone suffers when the atmosphere at work is negative - the employees, leadership, and ultimately the organisation and its bottom line.
A 1 Day Workshop on How to Positively deal with the negativity at Work
Let organizational Coach, Ms Angie Toh share with you positive and effective ways to intervene to difficult situation or people that cause negativity at work. In this 1 day practical workshop, you will learn how to manage yourself and others better when faced with negative people or situations at work.
Key Takeaways - Finally! A PROVEN Way to Handle the Toxic People Who Are Making Your Life at Stressful!
- Different Strokes for Different Folks – how to deal with different types of negative colleagues, supervisors or subordinate
- Art of Mindful Leadership – Uncover the root cause and neutralize negativity and tame toxic behavior
- Using verbal and non-verbal communication techniques to de-escalate tense situation
- Surviving Emotionally Charged Situations – Techniques on how to stay cool in any stressful situation
- Understand your emotional triggers so you know how they can impact your relationships with others
- The Positive psychology approach to confidently deal with manipulative and over-the-top personalities
- Recharge and refuel Your Life, Work, and Team with Positive Energy through breathing techniques to release stress by reframing problems into opportunities
Who Should Attend - Stop toxic behavior at Work
- Human resource managers, team leaders, retail managers, educators, consultants, customer service representatives and people who negotiate will all benefit from this workshop.
- Managers, supervisors and business executives who are constantly working under a fast paced and changing environment
- Senior government officers, HR Professionals. Consultants and Leaders who are involved in people management
Angie has a good depth of knowledge and understanding of human processes and is quite focused on holistic contribution balancing business and self-development. Angie practices and comes up with unique ways of addressing business and human needs. I recommend Angie to anyone who is looking for a REAL coach. Makarand Tare, Chief Human Resource Officer, Singapore
Peak Performance Coach: Angie Toh
Angie has also appears on Channel News Asia sharing on the power of breath and overcoming negativity at work. Her extensive list of corporate clientele includes Mindchamps Holdings, Parkway Cancer Centre, Franklin Covey India, Citibank, Bellydance Discovery and Ministry of Education.
- The power of our subconscious mind
- How to maximize your brain for peak performance
- Understand how your thoughts and emotions affect your results in work and personal life
- Tools to manage your thoughts and emotions
Session 2 : Communicating with negative people
- Learn how to communicate with impact and get your point across
Session 3 : Effective interpersonal relationship
- Manage others more effectively
Session 4 : The Power of Breath
- Using Breathwork to release stress, unhealthy thoughts and suppressed emotions
- Applying the concept of mindfulness when dealing with negativity at work