Shine Your ‘True Colours’ through Good People Skills
Breakdown the Barriers of Communication through True Colours
People skills, also known as emotional intelligence, is critical in any organization because when people like you, things get done much faster and better. When you are able to quickly read others’ behavioural styles and adopt the appropriate ways to communicate and connect with them, you are better able to get the outcome you want.
Using the True Colour Model©, this workshop will share with you simple and powerful people communication strategies that will help you identify the cues and the clues of people behaviour and connect effectively with them to get the outcome you want. Using the colours Orange, Green, Blue and Gold, participants will learn to differentiate the personality type of True Colours © and promote healthy productive relationships with others.
Key Takeaways Effective Techniques to Communicate with Everyone You Meet, Lead and Network with.
With the interactive exercises and hands-on practice with professional feedback, it will help you retain learning better and become more skilful and effective in managing people relationships and achieve greater business results.
- Learn how to better identify people behaviours and flex your communication approach to connect with others
- Gain greater confidence in communicating with internal and external customers
- Achieve increased work efficiency through more effective ways of managing difficult colleagues and clients and get them to co-operate and collaborate with you
- Recognize how your feelings can affect your attitude which in turn affects the way you manage people
- Acquire tools and techniques for powerful communication
How to pick up clues and cues of people quickly in order to manage them efficiently and effectively
- Techniques to build instant rapport
- Understand different communication styles through the True ColorsÂ© Behavioural Profiling tool
- Learn how to treat others the way they like to be treated
Questioning and Listening Skills to help you get it done right the first time
- Ask questions effectively to open others up and find out their real needs
- How to give feedback effectively and clarify understanding
- How to listen to understand vs listen to judge
Effective Objection Handling Techniques to turn a “No” into a “Yes”
- Manage objections and difficult customers using the “PAUSE” technique
- Know how to use the concepts from the Communication Model to express your thoughts impactfully
- Learn how to use the power of influence to get things done they way you want
Certified True Colour © Facilitator: Ms Maxine Teo
Maxine Teo is a tri-lingual corporate trainer, facilitator and speaker with a passion for colourfully impacting and inspiring livesâ„¢ . With over 20 years of training experience working with diverse teams across Asia, Maxine has a knack of turning complicated concepts into practical applications. She is one of the most prolific trainers in Asia, having successfully completed more than 1000 days of trainings over 30 cities around the world.
Maxine is fluent in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese and she delivers her solutions in the three languages seamlessly to help her clients achieve their highest level of understanding.
Her clients have benefited from her cross-industry insights and sharing of best practices. She has many repeat clients including private banks like UBS, Credit Suisse, DBS, OCBC, UOB, Standard Chartered Bank, Bank of East Asia, Bank of China, Shanghai Pudong Bank, China Construction Bank, HSBC, Citibank; insurance companies like TaiKang Insurance, MSIG Insurance, Generali Insurance, NTUC Income; telco companies like MobileOne, Alcatel Lucent; motor car companies like BMW Asia; pharmaceutical and chemical companies like BASF, Menarini, Johnson Matthey, FMC, Abbot Laboratories; government institutions like Singapore Prisons, MINDEF, IE Singapore, WDA and retail giants like Philips and Courts.
Coming from many years of working in the financial services industry, Maxine shares her experience and knowledge in Relationship Management topics like Effective Communication, Cross Cultural Awareness, Managing Virtual teams, Business Etiquette, Advisory Sales (B2B & B2C), Negotiation Skills, Presentation Skills, Time and Stress Management and Customer Service Excellence. The skills she imparts are especially applicable to service and relationship-based industries like finance and banking, insurance, real estate and retail.
Maxine graduated with merit from National University of Singapore with a Bachelor of Business Administration. She holds a Professional Diploma in Training & Development, a Professional Certificate in Designing & Facilitating Experiential Learning and accreditations in various psychometric tools like True ColorsÂ© and DISC behaviour profiling.
A renowned local training institution has awarded Maxine with the coveted title of “Trainer of the Year” for two years in a row in 2013 and 2014, and the “Star Trainer 2015” award in recognition for her excellent work delivered to its corporate clients. What further sets her apart from most trainers in the industry is her ability to connect with her audience instantly with her authenticity and personal energetic style.