Reducing and Resolving Workplace Conflict With Ease
Workplace Conflict – The Productivity Destroyer
With a highly diversified multi-generational workforce, workplace conflicts have increasingly become a key challenge for organizations. Workplace conflicts can destroy productivity and derail projects. It will also paralyze your group, department, or the entire organization. And once initiated, the unpleasant task of resolving conflicts falls on your shoulders.
Protect your career and workplace from the hidden costs of workplace tension and hostility
Upon completion of the workshop, you will gain a complete guide to navigate workplace frustrations and conflicts
- Diagnose conflict on your team and instil collaborative problem solving within the team
- Understanding & Dealing with Workplace Bullying & Harassment
- Skilful Attention to Rising Undercurrents and handle the daily onslaught of frustration without losing momentum
- Identify Workplace Conflict Predictors; Warning Signs/Symptoms
- Tips on how to avoid conflict and cynicism that drains energy and hurt relationships
- Using transformational mediation to overcome the interpersonal challenges holding your team back
- Developing a learning adaptive organization
- Converting adversarial behaviors to collaborative and transformational
- Arbitration and reducing likelihood of legal entanglements
- Effective tips on how to quickly calm agitated colleagues and customers
- Handy Peer Coaching & Counselling Tools
Who Should Attend?
“Very interesting and enlightening!” – Ms Ann Wee, CYS Express
“I have enjoyed myself and learned a lot from Dr Fong.”– Peh Yin Chee, Senior Consultant, HR Partners
“I like Chris’ style of teaching. He made the whole class feel at the ease and I found everyone so relaxed, responsive and interactive. Thank you for coaching us.” – Ms Tan, Procurement Executive, Blue Star System
Organisational Psychologist - Dr Chris Fong
Prolific Leader; Psychologist; Award Winning Orchestra Conductor
Dr Christopher Fong is a prolific leader. Previously an international multi award winning orchestra conductor before embarking on a second career in psychological studies. As a Leadership Consultant, Christopher brings leadership from the concert hall to the boardroom with an impressive and successful track record of personal and professional achievements. Chris has an extensive speaking career, travelling the world lecturing to organizations on organisational change and development.
He has a strong passion to grow and work with young, dynamic and entrepreneurial leaders from SMEs to large MNCs. A strong advocate of work life integration, he continues to pursue his passion by accepting international and local invitations to conduct symphony orchestras and conduct leadership programs with them.
Approach and Style: A gifted and popular trainer, Christopher is known to his audience as a radical, philosophical speaker. Taking a flexible approach Christopher’s sensitivity and comfortable personality helps him adapts his style to difference audience needs. His soon to be published books “FACTs of LIFE” and “F.A.S.T. FORWARD” will provide a clear and systematic perspective to problem solution and epitomizes his philosophy of choosing to live life to its fullest