Positive Influencing Skills Using NLP (LIVE Stream)
NLP is a set of practical skills that you can use to improve your communication with others, manage your moods and live a more rewarding life. Learn to use and apply the tools of NLP to persuade and influence individuals at the subconscious level. Move beyond the normal constraints of typical rapport to develop deeper relationships with others. In doing so, we are able to build trust, move towards positive mindsets and gain support for our ideas.
Boost Your Influence and Persuasion Skills with NLP
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) has many uses in business and personal development.
- How would you like to be able to communicate in a way that enabled you to easily get your message across to people at all different levels of an organisation?
- How would you like to be able to motivate someone to do something just by your use of specific language patterns?
- How would you like be able to influence customer choices by communicating with them at an unconscious level so that they just get a good feeling about your product or service and accept your suggestions?
About this Workshop: Become a Positive Influence Using NLP
This highly valuable and interactive workshop is a good starting point for you to discover NLP and enhance your influencing skills.
It will show you how to positively influence others in a range of situations at work. These include selling your ideas, winning resources and negotiating positive outcomes.
Through interactive scenarios, self-reflection and a range of practical activities, you will explore ways to influence and better communicate with others, even in challenging situations.
Gain the power to master your emotions, boost your self-esteem, increase your self-power and transform your life is already within you. Tap into it with the power of Neurolinguistic Programming.
- Analyse how our brain filters operate by deletion, distortion and generalization
- Build trust with the people who matter and get the results you want
- Use Matching and Mirroring technique to create rapport
- Mirror linguistic modalities to communicate to other at the unconscious level
- Analyse the different brain triggers that lead to a “yes”
- Reframe to change the perspective of others
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is highly suitable for
- Business owners, sales and marketing professionals
- Executives and managers in need to augment their persuasive quotient.
- Senior officers or executives who has to influence or persuade others at work
- Trainers, coaches, lecturers and consultants.
This is highly interactive workshop comprising of experiential learning activities and fun and engaging group discussions. The activities applied accelerates adult learning while bringing forth relevance to real life situations in different industries.
“Practical examples. The intuitive ideas were reframed with NLP theoretical underpinning.” Ling Yuan, MOE
“Learning via Zoom is better than expected. It’s quite interactive.” Yunn Ru, Marketing Manager – Bukit Sembawang Estates Limited
“Adrain is friendly and approachable. The course help with both self and social awareness and management skills.” May, Aurora Talent Pte Ltd
“Facilitator is amiable and engaging. The course teaches useful life skills.” Bei Ling, Admin Executive – SUSS
“(Learning via Zoom) Overall positive. The trainer is well versed in concepts. The course will be useful for people dealing with frequent human interactions.” Imelda, Senior Manager – MOH
Meet the NLP Expert, Mr Adrian Toh
Adrian Toh (Senior Consultant) has been helping individuals move to a more empowering space in their lives through counselling and coaching for the past six years. He is the holder of several certificates like NLP and Time Line Therapy®, 6 Seconds EQ Practitioner as well as Coach in Self Esteem Elevation for Children. These certifications have invariably helped him to become an effective trainer and counsellor, allowing him to identify issues and challenges faced and subsequently help them move towards their goals. Furthermore, his training as a certified Master Hypnotherapist allows him to resolves deep rooted incidents from the past that were the chains that had held them from achieving their goals.
Adrian’s Purpose of being “a positive force in the world” has been the beacon to guide him to continually seek new skills and technologies that allow him to quicken the change process.
Certifications with which Adrian has been accredited include:
- Certified Trainer for NLP-Coach with American Board of NLP.
- Certified Trainer for NLP with American Board of NLP.
- Certified Trainer for Time Line Therapy® by Time Line Therapy Association.
- Certified Trainer for Hypnotherapy by American Board of Hypnotherapy.
- Certified Coach in Self-Esteem Elevation for Children with Center for Personal Reinvention.
- Certified Hypnotherapist by National Guild of Hypnotists.
- Certified 5 Path and 7th Path Hypnosis Instructor by Banyang Hypnosis Center.
- Certified to administer DISC, MBTI, Tetramap, Enneagram, Extended DISC
- Certified 6 Seconds EQ Facilitator.
What is NLP
- Brief History of NLP
- 4 Pillars of NLP
Language of the Brain: Communicating at the Unconscious Level
- Experiences how our brain can subconsciously deleted information
- Introduction to Predicates
- Predicates Profiling
- Recognizing different predicates
The Power of Rapport
- Golden and Platinum Rule
- Building trust and likability
- Matching and Mirroring
- Leading and Pacing