Neuro-marketing & Psychological Pricing Strategies
Mind-tactics to create immediate buying decisions
In any selling situation, there are ‘mind buttons’ existing in your prospective customer’s brain. When such buttons are pushed… it will stimulate the customer to think of your product/service/offer as more desirable and appealing â€“ thus resulting in a successful sale.
Conversely, there are also ‘mind hinderances’ – factors that will influence the customer to NOT buy.
One of the biggest culprit is of course – Price. If the price is not properly represented to have the customer think “it’s worth it”, they will walk away.
The ‘Neuro-Selling & Psychological Pricing Strategies’ workshop gives you the tools to create the ‘best case scenario’ in sales – where you boost the customers’ desire to buy… while eliminating price objections (without needing to lower how much you charge).
Key Takeaways: Science-Backed Techniques to Sell to the Brain
Fascinating scientific discoveries on what turns a customer’s brain to go from ‘not buying’… to ‘buy’
- A simple ‘anyone-can-use’ selling tactic that increases sales from 18% to 33%
- Methods to have your customers feel your product is ‘worth it’ despite it being higher-priced than your competitors in the market
- How to psychologically increase trust in the customer’s mind in the first few minutes (This is a proven trust-boosting method used by a national #1 top-ranking salesman who consistently outsold his peers month after month)
- A mind-influencing technique to present an expensive price-tag – so that it comes across as unintimidating… and have people feel comfortable about paying
- Secrets of triggering emotions using carefully crafted selling words (plus: discover the emotions that make a purchase possible)
- Why discounts can be harmful (learn when is it useful to offer discounts… and when is it not)
- How to make your competitors price insignificant to your clients (no matter how well or cheap they price it)
- How to fuse your sales materials or pitch with elements focused on stimulating your potential customer’s brain… and encouraging a positive buying response
“What I like about Tylus’ workshop is that the way he teach is in point form, it’s very systematic compared to other workshops I attended. Most other workshops give you a big picture but they don’t show the step by step how it is done. And for Tylus, he gives you a step by step of how it can be done and it is very practical.” Bellum Tan (CEO Richdad Asia)
“Well worth the time and money, can see the whole course has a lot of heart poured into it. Good value and I rarely say that.” Choon Hock (Sales Consultant, Formor Asia Pacific)
“‘Tylus has inspired me to explore new ideas. He is also very knowledgeable and is patient in answering questions” Carecci Luigi (Business Development Manager, Pasta Fresca)
Persuasion & Brain Influence Expert - Mr Tylus Lim
An obsessed marketing enthusiast, Tylus spent over 15 years learning, real-life testing and applying just about every marketing method and idea known to man. These vast experiences had in turn helped to uncover what truly and repeatedly works in sales & marketing.
Tylus is also an entrepreneur and founder of various businesses. He oversees the people and management of his businesses by actively applying productivity and work-optimizing strategies to generate growth and profitability. From that experience, as well as joint-venturing/connecting with a diverse variety of people from different industries, he has identified patterns that can limit or plateau professional and personal growth, as well as patterns that can substantially maximize one’s potential to bring in optimal personal success as well as professional success in one’s career.
Tylus incorporates these success concepts and real-life examples into his trainings. Many clients who attended the training have acknowledge that they are glad to be the ones learning the strategies, and hope their competition never will.
In the writing aspect, Tylus’s written materials include proposals (that brought in closed deals), over 450 newsletters and salesletters, books for 2 different industries and numerous successful marketing pieces. Base on this vast writing experience, he trains personal and professional clients a step by step ‘recipe’ to write pieces of materials that connect with and persuade the parties they wish to influence.
A partial list of Tylus’s clienteles include Singapore Armed Forces, People’s Association, Rotaract Club of Singapore, SAFRA, Nanyang Polytechnic, Star Cruises, MCYS etc. He also conducts in-house training for corporations, hospitality and service industries, large and small organizations, associations and statutory boards.