Course Information

Start Date 15 Nov 2018, Thursday
End Date 15 Nov 2018, Thursday
Time 09:00 am to 05:00 pm
Venue 100 Orchard Road, Concorde Hotel Singapore
Fee $588 (Excluding GST) Inclusive of hotel buffet lunch, light refreshments and course materials
Contact 6720 3333 (Ms Rina) training@aventisglobal.com
Register
Registration Form

15
Nov 2018

Maximizing Brain and Memory Power

Maximize the underutilized Brain Power and Unleash the Super Memory that You Possess

Do you know that according to research done by brain scientists, most of us only use about 0.1% to 10% of our brain capacity? Whether we use 0.1 per cent or 10 per cent, the fact is that we now know that we have not reached out to use the other 90 per cent.  It is true that most humans have quite a long way to go before reaching their brain’s full capability. Our human brain is a veritable powerhouse that can process astounding amounts of information within seconds. In this high impact memory workshop, you will learn the secrets to optimizing your brain power and remember anything easily and instantaneously.

Why sometimes you just can't remember...

When someone says “I forget!, there are two possibilities:

Firstly, the chances are that he did not forget. He just did not remember it in the first place. I am sure you would agree that we need to remember first before we can forget. Just as, when we are working with the computer, we need to save before we can retrieve.

Secondly, yes he did remember but he stored that information in his brain in a disorganized way. Imagine we have a stack of documents of various issues being dumped into a filing cabinet with no files or dividers? We will have difficulty retrieving those documents when we need them later. It is kind of ‘garbage in garbage out’.

This 1 Day Powerful Workshop will teach you how to consciously store those information properly in our brain? We would then be able to retrieve them effortlessly when we need them.

Key Takeaways - Secrets to Boosting Your Brain and Memory Power

This interactive and fun workshop brings you the latest memory techniques that enable you to remember anything and everything. Through practising, you will be able to apply your improved memory power both at the workplace and in your personal life.

  • Turbocharge your productivity at work with memory techniques that help you remember more
  • The Powerful Memory System used by most memory experts in the world.
  • Techniques on Remembering Names to Faces.
  • Be equipped with a sharper focus and a longer attention span at work
  • Adapt and learn new things, technologies and innovation with greater confidence and ease
  • Powerful Techniques connecting Names to Faces during networking and meetings
  • Improve alertness and overcome absent-mindedness.
  • Double Your Memory Power by unleashing your untapped potential
  • Develop Memory system to store and retrieve your “knowledge”
Don't Just Hear it from Us!

“Very ‘eye-opening’ because I’ve never attended a memory talk. Was sceptical at first because how can someone train another person’s memory. But after attending, indeed very useful and the techniques are easy to understand.” Ms Oh Chew Ling, National University of Singapore

“Learned many skills on remembering things whch I can use during my training. I would recommend others to attend this workshop to help improve their memory recall and remembering things. It’s good to attend this workshop.”
Mr Hussain Afeef, Assistant Manager, Training & Quality Assurance, One&Only Maldives at Reethi Rah

“Interactive, engaging and I’ve more confidence in my memory skills. I will get others to sign up for this workshop. It’s useful for increasing and maximising memory.”
Ms Patsy Neo, Personal Assistant to Regional Director/Corporate Comms Exec, GlaxoSmithKline Asia Pacific

Meet the Super Memory Coach: Mr David Kee

Mr David Kee brings with him over 13 years of experience in the area of Memory Improvement. His passion is to help individuals tap into their full mind’s potential to learn faster, improve their memory, and become successful in any area of life that they wish to achieve greatness.

Thousands of professionals have benefitted from his workshops and his impressive list of corporate clienteles includes Singapore Airlines, Singapore Police Force, SMRT Corporation Ltd, Kellogg Brown & Root Far East Pte Ltd, GlaxoSmithKline Asia Pacific, Jones Lang Lasalle Property Consultant, Creative Technology, Singapore Land Authority, Defense Science & Technology Agency , Energy Market Authority. David was also featured on Mediacorp TV and on NewsRadio 93.8 Lives where he shared his simple yet effective memory techniques that help in our everyday lifes.