Maximizing Brain and Memory Power
Maximize the underutilized Brain Power and Unleash the Super Memory that You Possess
Why sometimes you just can't remember...
Firstly, the chances are that he did not forget. He just did not remember it in the first place. I am sure you would agree that we need to remember first before we can forget. Just as, when we are working with the computer, we need to save before we can retrieve.
Secondly, yes he did remember but he stored that information in his brain in a disorganized way. Imagine we have a stack of documents of various issues being dumped into a filing cabinet with no files or dividers? We will have difficulty retrieving those documents when we need them later. It is kind of ‘garbage in garbage out’.
This 1 Day Powerful Workshop will teach you how to consciously store those information properly in our brain? We would then be able to retrieve them effortlessly when we need them.
Key Takeaways - Secrets to Boosting Your Brain and Memory Power
- Turbocharge your productivity at work with memory techniques that help you remember more
- The Powerful Memory System used by most memory experts in the world.
- Techniques on Remembering Names to Faces.
- Be equipped with a sharper focus and a longer attention span at work
- Adapt and learn new things, technologies and innovation with greater confidence and ease
- Powerful Techniques connecting Names to Faces during networking and meetings
- Improve alertness and overcome absent-mindedness.
- Double Your Memory Power by unleashing your untapped potential
- Develop Memory system to store and retrieve your “knowledge”
Raving Testimonials - Don't Just Hear it from Us!
Ms Oh Chew Ling, National University of Singapore
“The trainer is very effective in communicating his training thoughts and give specific and appropriate examples to make his training more relevant. I will recommend him to anyone who wants to improve his or her memory.”
Mr Jeffrey Dang, Fortuna Scientific Pte Ltd
“Interactive, engaging and I’ve more confidence in my memory skills. I will get others to sign up for this workshop. It’s useful for increasing and maximising memory.”
Ms Patsy Neo, Personal Assistant to Regional Director/Corporate Comms Exec – GlaxoSmithKline Asia Pacific
“Training engages the class well, paced is relatively fast but that keeps participants very engaged. I would definitely recommend this course as this is easy to learn techniques that will be useful to practise and apply to improve one’s memory. ”
Mr Soh Chun Meng, Assistant Director – MEWR
Meet the Super Memory Coach: Mr David Kee
Mr David Kee brings with him over 13 years of experience in the area of Memory Improvement. His passion is to help individuals tap into their full mind’s potential to learn faster, improve their memory, and become successful in any area of life that they wish to achieve greatness.