Mastering Authentic Influencing Skills and Charisma
Mastering Authentic Influencing Skills and Charisma Becoming More Trustworthy, Influential and Charismatic How to Impress, Connect and Influence with Certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner and Best-Selling Author Jacky Lim
While most people assume that managers and leaders are born with charismatic and influential personalities, studies have revealed that charisma and influence are learned attributes. It may seem that some people are born with these attributes but everyone is capable of developing them from scratch.
Are you a manager or leader who is struggling to persuade and motivate your team to embrace your ideas, feeling hopeless and helpless about the situation?
Or are you a salesperson who has hit a plateau in your sales performance and struggling to sell more in this increasingly competitive business environment?
Do you wish to master proven traits you can practice and apply to your own behaviour that can make you more charismatic, trustworthy and influential?
In this course, you will be learning how to communicate and connect more effectively with the people around you, creating faster and stronger relationships. You will be empowered and equipped with proven tools and skills that that all charismatic communicators and influential leaders know about communicating effectively, with authenticity and with a positive impact.
In this course, you will be able to:
- Understand what authentic influence and charisma is about;
- Learn ways to influence others without the need for positional power;
- Master positive framing to influence the decision-making process;
- Understand different communication styles to be more adaptable in influence;
- Master “value-based influence” and lead with authenticity;
- Discover causes of communication breakdown and ways to prevent it;
- Develop quick thinking skills to deal with challenging people and difficult situations;
- Gain buy-in to meet objectives and build positive working relationships in an ecological manner.
- Icebreaker and setting of training objectives;
- Identify keys to developing charisma and authentic influence;
- Understand the magic of connection in communication;
- Understand the “cherry tree” concept and learn how to apply it in our daily communication;
- Identify distinctive patterns of the human decision-making process for increased influence;
- Master precision questioning tools to reduce communication breakdown and uncover hidden needs;
- Structure your thoughts and develop quick thinking skills;
- Master powerful linguistics skills to communicate with impact.
- Blended lecture and sharing sessions;
- Games, interactive activities and practice sessions;
- Viewing and discussion of related training videos.
Who Must Attend?
This course will help all those whose daily activity involves real talking and communication, influence and negotiation. Employees at all levels of the corporate ladder, as well as those who regularly interact with audiences such as the media, clients, company stakeholders or opinion leaders will also benefit from this course.
“If you need a true professional who is not only knowledgeable about what he teaches but also passionate in helping others to bring out the best in themselves, then Jacky will be the one you’re looking for! I’d experienced first-hand Jacky’s passion and commitment in wanting to deliver the best he could for all his course attendees.”- Zach Kong, SEO Consultant for SEO Top One
“A great coach that everyone should talk. He provides valuable and actionable advice that people like you and I can follow.” – Weiliam
“Extremely generous with his time, Jacky was invested in my success. Exceptional! – Live Green Live Lean Singapore
Certified American Board of NLP (ABNLP) Master Practitioner and Best-Selling Author: Jacky Lim
A worldwide-recognized NLP trainer and coach, Jacky is a communications expert who helps people communicate with influence. Highly valued for his transformational and results-oriented programs, Jacky has worked with over thousands of individuals in Singapore and the region from various organizations, ranging from schools, SMEs, MNCs, non-profit organizations and government agencies.
Jacky has gained wide recognition in Singapore and in the Asian region as one of the most sought-after NLP Master Practitioners. He gained his NLP education from the American Board of NLP, one of the largest and respected NLP boards in the world. Jacky has also spent many years studying and learning with some of the best NLP Trainers in Singapore, Hong Kong, USA and the many other countries.
Over the last 10 years, Jacky has also competed in numerous Toastmasters speech competitions, emerging as the champion several times at the International Speech Contest, the Impromptu Speech Contest and the Speech Evaluation Contest. He is also a senior mentor and speech coach in one of Singapore’s largest and oldest Toastmasters club, TMCS.
A regular article contributor to The Straits Times, Jacky has been featured twice on air with one of Singapore’s most popular radio stations, 93.8FM. More recently, he has also launched his first book “Increase Your Sales with NLP” which became one of the bestsellers in Singapore’s major Japanese bookstore Kinokuniya.