Master the Powerful Art of Consultative Selling
Turbocharge Your Selling Power and Shine like a Star!
Powerful Techniques that help to Grow Relationships, Build Trust and Close Sales
Consultative Selling is the most important skill for any sales, marketing or business professionals. Consultative Selling is solution-focused and goal oriented.
- It is Heart selling not Hard selling.
- It is Empathetic selling.
- It is Asking not Telling.
- It is Leading not Pushing.
- In consultative selling, the professional ditches the pitches!
- Selling Naturally, Persuading Confidently and Closing Smoothly
Secrets of a Master Closer Revealed: A Simple, Straightforward Way of Selling Anything to Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere
This High Impact 1 day course promises to be interesting, fun, interactive and definitely eye-opening. You’ll learn
- Why most salespeople are having problems in selling and what to do about it
- Revolutionary Selling Principles to help you stand out in the competitive marketplace where buyers are inundated with choices
- Identify and choose the best way to sell to your target audience
- Powerful Techniques to Ace the Sales Presentation and capture the heart of your clients or customers
- Establish credibility, trust, and rapport in the sales process and earn respect and trust from your prospects. Selling yourself professionally!
- Internalise the deceptively simple but highly effective 3-step approach to selling.
- Proven Ways to influence the buyer’s agenda and inspire buyer action
- Sell on Value and Eliminate Price Push Backs
- Common but Deadly Selling Principles that Most Sales People Get Wrong!
- How the Top Sales People are doing it differently from the rest
- Take control of the customer conversation by asking the right questions to get the right answers â€“ every time!
- Master the step-by-step Consultative Selling Technique for immediate application.
Who Should Attend?
Powerful Consultative Selling. Highly recommended for:
- Sales & Marketing executives
- Programme, Portfolio or Product managers
- Account and business development managers
- Financial & insurance advisors
- Real Estate Professionals
- Business owners and Entrepreneurs
- Emerging Sales People
- Relationship Managers
- Sales Team Leaders
- Senior Sales Managers
- Sales Directors
John is a real pro! He’s experienced, knowledgeable, professional and very humorous. Will definitely recommend my colleagues to attend his courses. – Sales Director, American International Assurance
I’m really excited to apply what I’ve learnt from John. The techniques he taught me, works! I enjoyed the role-play the most, because the scenarios were so apt and real. – Vice- President of Sales (Banking)
I enjoyed the course very much! The trainer is open, sincere and humble. From the way he spoke, I know he’s very experienced and he walks his talk. As an experienced salesman myself, I was skeptical about the effectiveness of the course when my company enrolled me for it; but I’m glad I came, as I learnt a lot of new stuffs. – Used Car Sales Manager
The best part of the course was the “Playing Card” analogy. John made us “practice, drill and rehearse” to internalise the technique. Simple but very effective. Thank You John!
– Retail Sales Merchandiser,Robinsons
Award Winning Million DollaAward Winning Million Dollar Club Member: Mr John Sihr Club Member: Mr John Sih
John Sih is the Principal Training Consultant and CEO of Accent Training Consultants. He is a trained public speaker and an educator of public speaking and interpersonal communication skills. He holds a London College of Music (LCM) Honours qualification in Public Speaking and a Teaching and Performance qualification from Trinity College.
He is a certified Master Trainer and Facilitator. To add to his effectiveness in training and coaching, John has obtained a Diploma in Counselling Psychology in August 2007.
He holds a London College of Music (LCM) Honours qualification in Public Speaking and a Teaching and Performance qualification from Trinity College. He is a certified Master Trainer and Facilitator. To add to his effectiveness in training and coaching, John has obtained a Diploma in Counselling Psychology in August 2007.
He specialises in grooming individuals to become effective interpersonal communicators and public speakers. He also trains sales professionals in the art of selling and front-line officers in customer service skills.
As a sales professional, he was a Million Dollar Club member and has achieved the International Quality Award for Excellence (IQA), during his stint in the life and general insurance industry. Since 1996, he has trained sales professionals in different industries, selling different products and services. His Forte in the sales process is closing through consultative selling using the “Empathetic Approach”.
As a Body Language expert, John is often favourably compared with his guru: he is known as the “Allan Pease of Singapore”. John had been featured in the Female magazine as well as The Straits Times, expounding on the practical impact and importance of Body Language as a form of non-verbal communication.