Managing Difficult Customers Professionally
Your Challenge: How to Win on the Customer Service Battleground
In every business, we are bound to encounter irate, demanding and unreasonable customers. Challenging customer situations demand more than good intentions and the right attitude.
When faced with such issues, many customer service representatives would choose the easy path to sweep things under the rug thinking that it is OK to lose ONE unhappy customer. However, what if that ONE unhappy customer tells people about his negative experience. Especially with Social Media today, a dissatisfied customer can easily step up onto the Social Media Soapbox and before you know it, his side of the story would start spreading like wildfire.
Keeping Your Customers in a Win-Win Perspective.
No one wants to walk into a warzone and face the sharp rentless tongue lashing of aggressive customers. However, working with dissatisfied customers and solving their problems can rebuild their trust in your company and make them your allies.
Our Solution: The Ultimate Customer Service Survival Weapon that all Customer Service Departments Must Have.
In this 1 day High Impact Workshop, Organizational Coach and Service Leadership Expert, Ms Florence Yuen, would teach you how to become an elite bomb squad officer and diffuse the ticking time bomb before it explodes.
- This workshop will equipped you with critical ‘field-tested’ skills needed to communicate professionally, gain respect, enhance relationships and improve service standards.
- By simply applying simple but effective techniques, you can now safely deliver bad news and professionally defuse any potentially explosive situation instantly.
- Learn how to use the right words to turn volatile scenarios into calm and productive customer encounters
- How to avoid phrases that can make bad situations worse and out of control
- Learn the secrets to helping people feel deeply heard using the divide-and-conquer approach to safely deliver bad news
- How to handle intimidation and rude customers professionally without losing your cool
Key Takeaways – How to Tactfully and Confidently Engage High Tension Situations at Work
This highly interactive workshop will immediately boost the skills and confidence required to deal effectively with any customer – the key to radical improvements in every organization:
- Recognize how your own attitudes and actions impact others by applying a cool headed approach to be immune from intimidation, abuse and anger.
- Use the right words to turn volatile scenarios into calm and productive encounters
- Learn the 4-steps technique that can be effectively used to countering objections and tense situations.
- Detailed checklist and templates that can be used in each different phase of the interaction with the customers.
- The secret psychological triggers to help people feel deeply heard in a crisis;
- Role-playing for different difficult customer behaviours
- Essential skills required for handling difficult customers
- Training Cheat Sheet – Highly useful Tips and Tactics required for handling difficult customers
Immediate Impact : Practical Checklist & Worksheets
“Excellent & active sharing by the class & facilitator!” – Senior Assistant Executive, Building & Construction Authority
“Highly relevant course content which has helped me to gain more insights from external stakeholders and organizations.”– Senior Manager, South West Community Development
“Florence is experienced & knowledgeable in her work.” – Manager, MDA Singapore
COMMUNICATION COACH: MS FLORENCE YUEN
Conducting training is one of the best ways to share years of real life learning and experience with others. Florence Yuen, the trainer has worked in the service and support industry in an MNC for 23 years working in many roles. Her roles included; direct engagement with the customers in a face-to-face manner, on the telephone and on the web & social media space. She has worked as a customer service engineer, a call center manager, a reseller and retailer trainer and a senior customer service operation manager for the Asia Pacific consumer technology market.
As an individual contributor she has been awarded the best customer support engineer. She has many years of experience in designing customer experience and executing service strategy to improve customer service satisfaction and cost optimization in the Singapore and Asia Pacific environment. She has led in organization redesign and operation changes and had successfully driven several major globalization projects. She has mentored and trained many young workers and several of them are in a lead role, today.Her aspiration to train, share and continue to learn with a larger group of the workforce has inspired her to be a full time trainer. She is an Aventis Certified Professional Trainer. She wants to be part of the next generation workforce development work supporting the continue education training strategy in Singapore and Asia Pacific.