Managing Difficult Customers Professionally (LIVE Stream)
Your Challenge: How to Win on the Customer Service Battleground
In every business, we are bound to encounter irate, demanding and unreasonable customers. Challenging customer situations demand more than good intentions and the right attitude.
When faced with such issues, many customer service representatives would choose the easy path to sweep things under the rug thinking that it is OK to lose ONE unhappy customer. However, what if that ONE unhappy customer tells people about his negative experience. Especially with Social Media today, a dissatisfied customer can easily step up onto the Social Media Soapbox and before you know it, his side of the story would start spreading like wildfire.
Keeping Your Customers in a Win-Win Perspective.
No one wants to walk into a warzone and face the sharp rentless tongue lashing of aggressive customers. However, working with dissatisfied customers and solving their problems can rebuild their trust in your company and make them your allies.
Our Solution: The Ultimate Customer Service Survival Weapon that all Customer Service Departments Must Have.
In this 1 day High Impact Workshop, Organizational Coach and Service Leadership Expert, Ms Maxine Teo, would teach you how to become an elite bomb squad officer and defuse the ticking time bomb before it explodes.
- This workshop will equipped you with critical ‘field-tested’ skills needed to communicate professionally, gain respect, enhance relationships and improve service standards.
- By simply applying simple but effective techniques, you can now safely deliver bad news and professionally defuse any potentially explosive situation instantly.
- Learn how to use the right words to turn volatile scenarios into calm and productive customer encounters
- How to avoid phrases that can make bad situations worse and out of control
- Learn the secrets to helping people feel deeply heard using the divide-and-conquer approach to safely deliver bad news
- How to handle intimidation and rude customers professionally without losing your cool
Key Takeaways – How to Tactfully and Confidently Engage High Tension Situations at Work
This highly interactive workshop will immediately boost the skills and confidence required to deal effectively with any customer – the key to radical improvements in every organization:
- Recognize how your own attitudes and actions impact others by applying a cool headed approach to be immune from intimidation, abuse and anger.
- Use the right words to turn volatile scenarios into calm and productive encounters
- Learn the 4-steps technique that can be effectively used to countering objections and tense situations.
- Detailed checklist and templates that can be used in each different phase of the interaction with the customers.
- The secret psychological triggers to help people feel deeply heard in a crisis;
- Role-playing for different difficult customer behaviours
- Essential skills required for handling difficult customers
- Training Cheat Sheet – Highly useful Tips and Tactics required for handling difficult customers
Industry Expert: Ms Maxine Teo
Maxine is a tri-lingual speaker, corporate facilitator and coach with a passion for colorfully impacting lives™ over 20 years of working with diverse teams across Asia. One of the most prolific speakers in Asia having successfully delivered keynotes on wealth management, retirement planning, peak performance and sales excellence to audiences in 30 over cities around the world.
Maxine has a knack of turning complicated concepts into practical and highly engaging learning applications. Maxine is fluent in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese and she delivers her messages in the three languages seamlessly to help her audiences achieve their highest level of understanding.
Coming from a decade of working in the financial services industry as a financial advisor and banker, Maxine shares her experience and knowledge in Relationship Management topics like Advisory Sales (B2B & B2C), Impactful presentation, Business Etiquette, Networking Skills, Negotiation Skills, Effective Communication, Client Service Excellence, Client Book Management, Cross-Cultural Awareness, Business Presentation Skills, and Time and Stress Management for better productivity. The skills she imparts are especially applicable to service and relationship-based industries like finance and banking, insurance and real estate.
Over the years, Maxine has received multiple awards from various international training institutions in recognition for her excellent work delivered to their corporate clients. She is also a frequent guest on Channel News Asia Radio 938, Money Mind show, to share on her experience and expertise on topics related to client and stakeholder engagement. What sets Maxine apart from most trainers in the industry is her ability to connect with her audiences instantly with her authenticity and personal energetic style!
- Financial services – Insurance, retail banking, wealth management, private banking
- Media & event management
- Retail & Fast-moving consumer goods
Education and Professional Qualification
- Bachelors Degree with Merit, National University of Singapore
- True Colors Personality Profiling – Accredited Facilitator – True Colors USA
- Belbin Team Profiling – Accredited Trainer – Belbin UK
- Professional Diploma in Training and Development – STADA Singapore
- Professional Certificate in Designing and Facilitating Experiential Learning – STADA Singapore
- Better Buyer Relationships – Sales Training Solutions Accredited Facilitator – IOWEU Hong Kong