Managing Difficult Customers Professionally
Your Challenge: How to Win on the Customer Service Battleground
In every business, we are bound to encounter irate, demanding and unreasonable customers. Challenging customer situations demand more than good intentions and the right attitude.
When faced with such issues, many customer service representatives would choose the easy path to sweep things under the rug thinking that it is OK to lose ONE unhappy customer. However, what if that ONE unhappy customer tells people about his negative experience. Especially with Social Media today, a dissatisfied customer can easily step up onto the Social Media Soapbox and before you know it, his side of the story would start spreading like wildfire.
Keeping Your Customers in a Win-Win Perspective.
No one wants to walk into a warzone and face the sharp rentless tongue lashing of aggressive customers. However, working with dissatisfied customers and solving their problems can rebuild their trust in your company and make them your allies.
Our Solution: The Ultimate Customer Service Survival Weapon that all Customer Service Departments Must Have.
In this 1 day High Impact Workshop, Organizational Coach and Service Leadership Expert, Ms Maxine Teo, would teach you how to become an elite bomb squad officer and defuse the ticking time bomb before it explodes.
- This workshop will equipped you with critical ‘field-tested’ skills needed to communicate professionally, gain respect, enhance relationships and improve service standards.
- By simply applying simple but effective techniques, you can now safely deliver bad news and professionally defuse any potentially explosive situation instantly.
- Learn how to use the right words to turn volatile scenarios into calm and productive customer encounters
- How to avoid phrases that can make bad situations worse and out of control
- Learn the secrets to helping people feel deeply heard using the divide-and-conquer approach to safely deliver bad news
- How to handle intimidation and rude customers professionally without losing your cool
Key Takeaways – How to Tactfully and Confidently Engage High Tension Situations at Work
This highly interactive workshop will immediately boost the skills and confidence required to deal effectively with any customer – the key to radical improvements in every organization:
- Recognize how your own attitudes and actions impact others by applying a cool headed approach to be immune from intimidation, abuse and anger.
- Use the right words to turn volatile scenarios into calm and productive encounters
- Learn the 4-steps technique that can be effectively used to countering objections and tense situations.
- Detailed checklist and templates that can be used in each different phase of the interaction with the customers.
- The secret psychological triggers to help people feel deeply heard in a crisis;
- Role-playing for different difficult customer behaviours
- Essential skills required for handling difficult customers
- Training Cheat Sheet – Highly useful Tips and Tactics required for handling difficult customers
Industry Expert: Ms Maxine Teo
Maxine Teo is a tri-lingual corporate trainer, facilitator and speaker with a passion for colourfully impacting and inspiring livesTM . With over 20 years of training experience working with diverse teams across Asia, Maxine has a knack of turning complicated concepts into practical applications. She is one of the most prolific trainers in Asia, having successfully completed more than 1000 days of trainings over 30 cities around the world.
Coming from many years of working in the financial services industry, Maxine shares her experience and knowledge in Relationship Management topics like Effective Communication, Cross Cultural Awareness, Managing Virtual teams, Business Etiquette, Advisory Sales (B2B & B2C), Negotiation Skills, Presentation Skills, Time and Stress Management and Customer Service Excellence. The skills she imparts are especially applicable to service and relationship-based industries like finance and banking, insurance, real estate and retail.
Maxine graduated with merit from National University of Singapore with a Bachelor of Business Administration. She holds a Professional Diploma in Training & Development, a Professional Certificate in Designing & Facilitating Experiential Learning and accreditations in various psychometric tools like True Colors© and DISC behaviour profiling.