Managing Cyber Security Risk, Governance & Counter Strategy Training for IT, Compliance and Data Protection Officers
Cyber Attack Anyone, Anytime and Anywhere. Cyber security assessment doesn’t involve just businesses and the government but also you as an individual! With the advancement of digital technology, our gadgets (computer, tablet, handphones and etc) give cyber attackers a chance to steal our information when they embed malicious code and software to alter computer code, logic, or data, resulting in disruptive consequences that can compromise data and lead to cyber-crimes such as information and identity theft or system infiltration.
Be Prepared | What Every Organizations Must Know
Analysing Potential Risk: Learn how you can strengthen your cybersecurity capability. Cyber risk assessment and strategy is a crucial part of any company or organization’s risk management strategy. Nowadays, just about every organization relies on information technology and information systems to conduct business. And there are risks inherent in that. Risks that, up until the digital age, companies never had to really deal with before.
One Day Cyber Risk Assessment and Counter Strategy to Prepare & Protect You and Your Organizations against Potential Cyber Attacks
Having the right level of preparation and strategy is vital to minimise and control damage and recover from a cyber breach and its consequences. Learn to draft strategies and develop a cyber Risk Mitigation Strategy. No Pre-requisite
This 1-day practical training will give you practical operational steps and processes to develop a cyber-security strategy for their business with a detailed action plan. It discusses how to apply actions into policies for the development of a cyber security risk management process.
You will walk away with the ability to
- Draft, strategize and develop a Strong Cyber Risk Mitigation Strategy to Protect Your Organisation’s Assets
- Rise cyber-awareness culture within the business and raise employees’ awareness. It helps optimizing business resources to mitigate cyber risks.
- Gain an in-depth Understanding of the different types of cyber-attacks and counter strategies
- Understand cyber-security meaning and impact: This section covers fundamental cyber-security notions. It describes cyber-security importance and negligence impact on business.
- Understand the cyber risks for your business: This section describes the related risks for a business and gives a clear threats landscape.
- Identify levels of responsibility: This section explains the roles and responsibilities of each department or role in a company.
- Identify “risks associated with the loss of confidentiality, integrity and availability for information within the scope of the information security management system”, and identify the owners of those risks.
- Implement a strategy – The how-to: This section lists the steps for a cyber-security strategy implementation, including assets, IP, staff and customers.
- Define metrics to assess business cyber-maturity: This section defines cyber-maturity and describes associated metrics to monitor the strategy’s effectiveness.
- Understand the importance of a cyber-security culture and its meaning: This section elaborates the human factor for an effective strategy and defines the meaning of a cyber-security culture.
- Create cyber-awareness campaigns (Newsletters, posters, cyber-security days, etc.): This section teaches how to create a cyber-awareness campaign for a business.
- Implement cyber-security good practices within the company: This section ends up with good cyber-security practices to protect the business on a daily basis.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is designed for, but not limited to
- middle to senior level professionals who are involved in IT, Information Security and Data Protection management as well as legal practitioners.
- Law enforcement, legal, compliance, Policy maker, risk managers, auditors, internal legal counsel and practitioners that are interested in understanding and implementing effective cyber security strategy.
- DPOs, Compliance, IT, Info System and employees from SMEs, MNCs and NGOs including the following sectors
- Financial & Banking Services
- Law Enforcement
- Critical Infrastructure
- Large Enterprises
- High Tech Companies
“Magda is an engaging tutor and I left her class motivated to embark on my first steps to picking up coding and cyber security knowledge. Our class had no prior knowledge in cybersecurity and Magda helped us to understand the key concepts and pick up the essentials to protect ourselves in the cyber world.” – Jacq O, Co-Founder, EventiseCo
“Magda’s passion in cybersecurity is extremely contagious. When she speaks on the subject, you can see the fire in her eyes. Poised and articulate, she is able to convey her message at varying levels. Her contributions in cybersecurity to the community at large is obvious and I’m happy to work with Magda again in future.” – Md Noordin, Head of Group Cybersecurity Centre of Excellence, NTUC Link
Presenting: Top 50 Cyber Influencer of the Year | Founder of Responsible Cyber, Dr Magda CHELLY, Ph.D, CISSP Serial Entrepreneur | vCISO and CISO OD | Cyber Feminist | RSAC APJ Ambassador I Peerlyst Advisor
Dr Magda Lilia Chelly, is the Managing Director of Responsible Cyber a cyber security specialist. As part of Magda’s company services, CISO On Demand is the most popular. Magda spends most of her time supporting chief information security officers in their cyber security strategy and roadmap. She reviews technical architectures, cloud migrations, and digital transformations. Magda with her expertise, and technical background provides a 360 degrees cyber security support for companies; from governance to incident management, she coordinates and builds resilience businesses aligning best teams in order to provide the most suitable solutions for her clients. She is continuously raising cyber security awareness & diversity at a global scale. Her clients vary from Fortune 500 companies to Medium Size Local Businesses, to high tech innovative start-ups.
Dr Chelly holds a PhD in Telecommunication Engineering with a subsequent specialization in cyber security. She also was recently nominated as global leader of the year at the Women in IT Awards 2017, and TOP 50 cyber security influencer globally, as well as TOP 58 Women In Cyber Security to Follow on Twitter and TOP Cyber Security Experts alongside with Kevin Mitnick, and Brian Krebs.