Leading Change With Innovation In A Post-Pandemic World (LIVE Stream)
In today’s competitive digital age, businesses should understand the growing significance of implementing innovation and leading change across their organizations on a regular basis.
However, the need to implement CHANGE and follow through confidently doesn’t come as an easy task for any manager, business leader, and even for the employees that are required to follow suit.
Especially when faced with an unprecedented crisis, the common goal is to evolve and emerge stronger out of this crisis, as an individual, a team, and a business. But there are many challenges involved when leading change in an organization:
How do I manage employees that are resistant to change and or that experience ‘Change Fatigue’?
How do I leverage this crisis and make the RIGHT business decisions to innovate my product/service?
The Solution to Successful Change In 2020: Innovation
Through this half-day workshop, be coached by MIT Certified Design Thinker & Innovator to become a powerful Change Champion in leading change and driving transformation and innovation in your organization. You will be equipped to understand humans’ reaction to change, the ‘change fatigue’ that your employees feel, and effective techniques on how to overcome these challenges. You will also learn about the Design Thinking framework, how to rapidly innovate your product or service, and to implement these ideas successfully to fruition – to essentially guarantee a better future for your organisation.
In this half-day high impact workshop, participants will be equipped with the following:
- Learn about the urgent need for change and innovation in a post-pandemic world
- Learn about the disruptions in the current business environment and what organizations must do to survive
- Discover how you can rapidly embrace change and overcome resistance to change
- Master the tools you need as a Change Champion to drive transformation & innovation within your organization successfully
- Be trained by our MIT-Certified Design Thinker & Innovator Coach, who is also one of the top Virtual Speakers in Asia – and top 15% globally
Who Should Attend?
- Managers, Directors, C-suite leading Change across the organisation
- Executives who are implementing Change, New Processes
- HR Managers, Directors, Heads of Department who are dealing with challenges such as Restructuring, Digital Transformation, Change Fatigue
- Entrepreneurs / Business Leaders looking to drive Change and Innovation
This is a LIVE Stream Workshop that will comprise of activities, use of breakout rooms, interactive discussions, case studies, and more.
MIT Certified Design Thinker & Global Innovation Specialist: Mr. Mark Stuart
Certified Virtual Presenter
Certified Speaking Professional Member of Asia Professional Speakers – Singapore (top 15% of global speakers)
Certified in Design Thinking & Innovation by MIT
Professional Member of Asia Professional Speakers – Singapore
Group Representative – British Chamber of Commerce Singapore, Entrepreneur & Small Business Committee
Mark is a sought-after international speaker, corporate trainer and executive coach and works with over 220+ MNCs, government agencies, and universities in Innovation, Leadership and Soft Skills.
Mark is a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) – one of only 15% of speakers globally with this qualification – the speaking profession’s highest earned designation, based on revenue, bookings and performance. Mark is one of a handful of speakers/trainers in Singapore with this accreditation.
As of June 2020, Mark is also a Certified Virtual Presenter – one of the first few speakers/trainers located in Asia who has been accredited to run virtual presentations, speeches and virtual training.
Mark is also the recipient of the ‘Future of Work’ award at the 19th Annual Business Awards from the British High Commissioner to Singapore, Scott Wightman and Mr. Chan Chun Sing, Singapore’s Minister of Trade & Industry. Prior to training, Mark had 15 years of international management and investment banking experience in the UK, Australia and Asia for Morgan Stanley, Schroders, Goldman Sachs, Abbey National and Salomon Brothers. In these roles, he was a Global and Regional department director, and managed teams from Singapore, China, India and Japan. Mark designs and delivers Anagram’s soft-skills, leadership, management, and new graduate training courses for banks and MNCs in Asia. He is also an Executive Coach for business leaders in Asia. Mark has led large award-winning international teams across 3 continents. This exposure has allowed him to see first-hand what works and what doesn’t in a multicultural workplace. His experience leading rapid growth and extensive change gave him invaluable experience in building teams and increasing employee engagement.
Mark’s training methods are highly interactive and focus on strategies and personal goals that can be implemented in the workplace immediately, delivering instant return on investment. Mark graduated from the University of Surrey with a Bachelor of Science in Business Economics and Computing. In his free time, he enjoys sailing, travelling and current affairs. He is also a CSP member of the prestigious Asia Professional Speakers – Singapore and the Singapore Human Resources Institute.
Webinar Part 1 (90 Min)
- Innovation & Change in a Time of Crisis
- What the pandemic means for innovation and change
- Adopting a disruptive growth mindset for innovation
- Embracing change, and becoming a change champion
- Embracing Change
- The innovation race and the need for change
- Putting together a plan for Managing Change
- Creating a compelling change message
- Building advocacy and positioning change positively for maximum buy-in
- Avoiding common Change Management mistakes
- The Human Reaction to Change
- Understanding the human reaction to change – The Kubler-Ross graph
- Eliminating the fear of change
- What you can do to manage change fatigue
Webinar Part 2 (90 Min)
- Frameworks for Corporate Innovation
- Design Thinking
- The role of Agile, Lean and Sprints
- Rapid ideation techniques
- From Ideas to Implementation
- How to move your ideas from concept to implementation
- 5 ways to overcome challenges faced trying to implement innovation
- Group Discussion and Q&A