Keys to Peak Motivation & Breakthrough Performance
Simple Tips to Unleash a ‘Powerful’ Version of Yourself By applying these brain-hacks, you gain an advantageous edge in a variety of situations in your professional life. For instance: - Some days you are not in the mood for work... yet there are important things to be done. For that, there is a brain-hack to disrupt the idleness and move you into 'accomplishment mode' - Or there are times you faced a problem or a tough situation. For that, there are 'hacks to be smarter' – that will have you produce multiple solutions to solve the problem. - Or if you lead a team, you can use a brain-hack to conquer anxiety and operate at peak efficiency... or even teach it to fellow team members and have them be more driven & engaged at work.
Unlock your Mind Powers and Build Lasting Drive and Motivation
If you want to get ahead professionally as well as in life, then you might be interested to know that in the past decade, brain studies and communities of experimenters have found little things one can do – to unlock different powers of the mind to accomplish more in life.
These little things are known as “brain-hacks”.
Brain-hacks are simple shortcuts, mind strategies or ‘workarounds’ – that triggers you to be smarter, driven and more efficient in your day-today activities.
In this one day workshop: you get an arsenal of brain-upgrading tools that will allow you to go from
- Uninspired… to becoming driven
- Self-doubting… to confident
- Lethargic… to being proactive and initiative-taking
- Disorganized or distracted… to becoming focused
- Being stuck with a problem… to having numerous solutions for it
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- How to be more proactive… by triggering the ‘initiative-taking’ switch in your brain (see yourself start doing & accomplishing more when you apply this)
- A 120 seconds “brain tactic” that lets you transform self-doubt into confident capability
- The key psychological factors that cause an uninspired or lackluster mood (and 4 remedies to ACTIVATE one’s inner-engine to be more driven)
- A way to calibrate your brain to look at a difficult task… and see it as easy-to-handle
- 8 ‘concentration-hacks’ to keep yourself focused and stay on task
- How to kickstart your brain to produce multiple solutions to a problem
- A neuro-research discovery that shows how your brain capacity can be rewired to become increasingly smarter, better and more efficient
- 2 ‘mind hacks’ that allow you to work and sustain high performance throughout the day without feeling burnout
- How to disrupt your mind’s tendency to want to laze or procrastinate… and instead move into ‘accomplishment-mode’
- Install ‘opportunity lenses’ into your brain – and start turning problematic hurdles into opportunities
- Real-world examples & mind tactics of thriving accomplishers (Plus: Over 12 secret strategies of how they get MORE things done than most people)
Meet the Industry Expert: Mr Tylus Lim
Tylus has advised and helped sharpened the marketing and sales campaigns/materials for companies spanning over 30 different industries. He has guided companies’ sales teams, SMEs and major corporations in uncovering hidden opportunities and breakthrough ideas, that result in significant increase of their bottom line, business revenues and profitability.
An obsessed marketing enthusiast, Tylus spent over 15 years learning, real-life testing and applying just about every marketing method and idea known to man. These vast experiences had in turn helped to uncover what truly and repeatedly works in sales & marketing.
Tylus is also an entrepreneur and founder of various businesses. He oversees the people and management of his businesses by actively applying productivity and work-optimizing strategies to generate growth and profitability. From that experience, as well as joint-venturing/connecting with a diverse variety of people from different industries, he has identified patterns that can limit or plateau professional and personal growth, as well as patterns that can substantially maximize one’s potential to bring in optimal personal success as well as professional success in one’s career.
Tylus incorporates these success concepts and real-life examples into his trainings. Many clients who attended the training have acknowledge that they are glad to be the ones learning the strategies, and hope their competition never will.
In the writing aspect, Tylus’s written materials include proposals (that brought in closed deals), over 450 newsletters and salesletters, books for 2 different industries and numerous successful marketing pieces. Base on this vast writing experience, he trains personal and professional clients a step by step ‘recipe’ to write pieces of materials that connect with and persuade the parties they wish to influence.
A partial list of Tylus’s clienteles include Singapore Armed Forces, People’s Association, Rotaract Club of Singapore, SAFRA, Nanyang Polytechnic, Star Cruises, MCYS etc. He also conducts in-house training for corporations, hospitality and service industries, large and small organizations, associations and statutory boards.