Instant Rapport Methods
Psychological Discoveries on How to Form Solid Lasting Relationships with Anyone
Having the ability to instantly connect with others and establish solid relationships is a major key factor in achieving success professionally. While it is widely believed that people with this ability are ‘just born with it’, truth isâ€¦ it is a learnable skill — where you can use powerful rapport-building strategies to enjoy connective and mutually- supportive relationships with important people (including colleagues, superiors and clients) at work.
This one day high impact “Instant Rapport Methods ” course arms you with time-tested techniques as well as new psychological discoveries â€“ that will have you gain interpersonal & relationship success with people.
Course Objectives: Master the Art and Science of Building Rapport
In this 1 day ground-breaking workshop, participants would:
- Discover psychological strategies on how to connect with people & create trust within a short span of time
- Apply skills of ‘personal magnetism’ to increase your personal likability
- Learn to turn hostile people into more agreeable and supportive individuals
- Know the words & phrases to say to trigger bonding and closer relationships with people
- Gain long-lasting cooperative relationships and trust with key people at work – such as colleagues, superiors and clients
Course Outline: Essential Keys to Forming Positive Relationships
- The #1 key to activate ‘feelings of connectedness’ in people within the first 2 minutes of meeting
- How trust can quickly be established between two people (even if they have diverse backgrounds or have nothing in common)
- The ‘Personal Magnetism Skillset’: Invisible persuasion secrets to level up your personal likability and draw others towards you
- The difference between a ‘plain normal conversation’ and a ‘conversation that connects’
- How to get people who are untrusting or skeptical to cooperate with you
- Brain-science discoveries of how people form deep liking and connections with each other
- Words and phrases that bring about bonding and closeness with people
- Why some people criticize and get hated for it… whereas some people criticize and get respected for it (Plus: learn the proper way of criticizing that doesn’t cause resentment in others)
- Turn hostility into harmony: Secrets of converting ‘hard-to-work-with’ people into cooperative comrades
“What I like about Tylus’ workshop is that the way he teaches is in point form, it’s very systematic compared to other workshops I attended. Most other workshops give you a big picture but they don’t show the step by step how it is done. And for Tylus, he gives you a step by step of how it can be done and it is very practical.”
– Bellum Tan (CEO Richdad Asia)
“Well worth the time and money, can see the whole course has a lot of heart poured into it. Good value and I rarely say that.”
– Choon Hock (Sales Consultant, Formor Asia Pacific)
“The trainer Tylus, is very knowledgeable and shared many tips on marketing/ad practices.”
– Noralina Taha (Manager For Communication Outreach & Partnerships, Outward Bound Singapore)
Aventis Master Trainer: Mr Tylus Lim
Tylus has advised and helped sharpened the marketing and sales campaigns/materials for companies spanning over 30 different industries. He has guided companies’ sales teams, SMEs and major corporations in uncovering hidden opportunities and breakthrough ideas, that result in significant increase of their bottom line, business revenues and profitability.
An obsessed marketing enthusiast, Tylus spent over 15 years learning, real-life testing and applying just about every marketing method and idea known to man. These vast experiences had in turn helped to uncover what truly and repeatedly works in sales & marketing.
Tylus is also an entrepreneur and founder of various businesses. He oversees the people and management of his businesses by actively applying productivity and work-optimizing strategies to generate growth and profitability. From that experience, as well as joint- venturing/connecting with a diverse variety of people from different industries, he has identified patterns that can limit or plateau professional and personal growth, as well as patterns that can substantially maximize one’s potential to bring in optimal personal success as well as professional success in one’s career. Tylus incorporates these success concepts and real-life examples into his trainings. Many clients who attended the training have acknowledge that they are glad to be the ones learning the strategies, and hope their competition never will.
In the online aspect, Tylus has created numerous web ads and copies for different niches and businesses with some achieving an immediate 300% increase in sales. A partial list of Tylus’s clienteles include Singapore Armed Forces, People’s Association, Rotaract Club of Singapore, SAFRA, Nanyang Polytechnic, Star Cruises, MCYS etc. He also conducts in-house training for corporations, hospitality and service industries, large and small organizations, associations and statutory boards.