Professional Certificate in HR Analytics and Talent Scorecard Analysis (LIVE Stream)
The challenge of HR analytics is to identify what data should be captured and how to use this data to model and predict capabilities, so that the organisation gets an optimal Return On Investment (ROI).
The Growing Importance of HR Analytics as a Critical Skills Set for HR Professionals
HR analytics or talent analytics is the application of data analytics techniques to human resources data. HR analytics is not solely about gathering data on employee and organization processes; instead it aims to provide insights into each process by using data to make relevant decisions, improve the processes and operational performance. HR collects enough data on employee’s personal information, compensation, benefits, retirements, attrition, performance, succession time to time so it is important to use it properly to interpret the outcome and spots the trends.
Let highly acclaimed Organizational Coach shares with you a concise, hands-on guide to Predictive HR Analytics using the latest concept and toolkits from Fortune 500 companies. In this 2 days practical masterclass, you will learn useful toolkits and HR Analytics Techniques to deliver measurable and high impact results. This intensive 2-day professional certification will also equip you with working knowledge of how to effectively apply HR analytics as part of your strategic planning processes.
Filled with step-by-step instructions, you will be able to effectively and confidently handle HR analytics as a Strategic Partner in your organisation. At the end of this 2-day Masterclass, you will be able to confidently demonstrate, and present the critical value of HR Analytics to helping achieving corporate goals.
You will also learn how to:
- Confidently handle business data, and HR Analytics with ease and clarity
- Present quantitative data showing how human capital activities influence organisational performance
- Employ innovative, and forward-thinking strategies that take your HR efforts to the next level
- Identify hidden factors that impact employee satisfaction, and productivity
- Improve organisational performance through quality talent related decisions
- Common pitfalls to avoid when using Predictive HR Analytics
- Forecast workforce requirements and utilization for improved business performance.
- Optimization of talents through development and planning using best in class HR Analytics approaches used by Fortune 500 companies to lead the business around human capital measures.
- A comprehensive set of toolkits to identify, prepare and manage your data analysis process.
- Design and develop the process in using organizational surveys and develop actionable plans to enhance organizational efficiency and performance.
Who Should Attend
- Managers, Senior Government Officers, HR Professionals
- Senior Executives, and HODs who are involved in HR functions
- Organisational Coaches, Consultants, and Functional Leaders who are involved in people management
Master Trainer: Arnold Chan
Arnold Chan has over 25 years of organisation development critical experiences while working in both the public sector and global organisations with a strong pan-Asian presence. He led several strategic initiatives, ranging from HR transformation and talent management to M&A HR integration in the region. Arnold was instrumental in spearheading key talent management programmes which led Standard Chartered Bank to win the prestigious Asia Human Capital Award for Talent Management and Retention in 2010.
Prior to that, Arnold was the Vice President for Learning & Performance at DBS. He initiated the Managing Directors Leadership Programme and was instrumental in relaunching the Management Associate Programme at the bank. Arnold was also actively involved in several M&A integration projects in Hong Kong and Southeast Asia.
At the national level, Arnold contributes actively to assessing and judging companies for their HR excellence, including the Singapore HR Award. With a strong passion for knowledge sharing, he sits on several panels, including the Asia Productivity Organisation (Japan), where he serves as a resource expert. He has authored several papers on the practices of learning organisations and managing knowledge workers, which were published in the APO Journals.
Day 1: Talent Analytics
Focus on using Analytics to improve HR processes from talent management like personal development, recruitment, succession planning, retention etc.
How to use Analytics to identifying top performers
How to identify the gaps in business process
Role of Business Intelligence in driving business growth
Identifying key metrics to support business decisions on Human Capital for:
- Building a robust talent pipeline
- Determining the current cost of good, average & poor hire
- Average fill rate
- Level of employee engagement, retention and progress
- Success rate & length of onboarding for internal transfers, new hires etc.
- Contribution rate of each employee based on business priorities
Interpreting data and review of actions taken at various decision levels
Day 2: Predictive Workforce Analytics
Focused on the type of data and Analytics that you need to improve people and strategic decisions using Organizational Surveys
- Identify data sources
- Design post review actions
- Assess impact of actions
Using HR Analytics for Better Decision Making – Case Studies
- Mitigate biases in decision making
- Build a collaborative culture for success
Wrap Up: Class Reflection, Sharing and Action Points