Hiring The Right Talents Digitally
Level Up Your Digital Recruitment & Talent Acquisition Strategy
The process of Recruiting and Hiring has changed rapidly over the past 5 years. Millennials will soon claim the largest share of the workforce, and Generation Z isn’t far behind. These demographics live in a bombardment of digital updates and accessible information that leads to the constant enticement of greener pastures. The result? Latest report shows that 76% of companies are already leveraging on Social Media to recruit Talent online. With this rapidly changing Recruitment Landscape, it is no longer sufficient to just passively post jobs online and hope for the best candidate to apply. In the war for talent, companies need to upgrade their recruiting and hiring process and must adopt the latest digital recruiting strategy if they want to recruit and attract the best talent.
The Rise of Digital Recruiting
Out of this dynamic, employers are moving rapidly towards “digital recruiting”—an approach to hiring that embraces technology, not dissimilar to how a marketer uses marketing automation platforms to optimize campaigns or how a salesperson uses sales prospecting tools to generate leads. As the recruiting landscape continue to evolve, new methods are needed to reach out to talent using digital and social media, however, many HR and recruiting professionals are not equipped with this critical expertise.
Simple Digital Recruiting Tips that Will Revolutionize Your Talent Strategy
Let Mr Sam Neo, Chief People Officer of People Mentality Inc, share with you highly practical tips and skills required to attract and recruit talent. This 1 Day masterclass aims to provide you with a practical blueprint of how you can leverage on the digital recruiting landscape to engage and attract digital savvy talents seeking new career opportunities. Being able to reach out to talent that your competitors are unable to reach, it will create a missive competitive advantage for your business.
- How digital hiring and recruiting process impact you and your organization
- Learn highly effective methods to “digitalize” your recruiting strategy to Attract and Hire the Right talent,
- Optimize your recruiting efforts and minimize job turnover by using cost effective digital tools to find good job fit
- Insights on the latest Recruitment Tech tools in the market and its application
- Develop your skills set as a “Modern Recruiter”
- Enhance employer branding, interviewing and onboarding of new talent using HR Technology
- Step by Step guide to launch, monitor and refine your digital recruiting strategy
- Global Recruiting Trends
- Modern trend in HR recruiting
- Develop an understanding of how the latest HR Tech tools can help boost your recruitment strategy
Digital Impact on Recruiting and Hiring
- Impact on Recruiting and Hiring in today’s evolving digital landscape
- Digital Strategies for Recruiting and Hiring
- Employer Branding
- Talent Branding
- Recruitment Marketing
Digital Tools for recruiting and hiring
- Align current recruitment practice with the shift in market needs and talent profile
- What are the digital tools used for recruiting and hiring
- Create the desired candidate experience through the use of technology
Top tips will be provided by Mr Sam Neo on how you can bring in traffic and and enhance potential conversion using LinkedIn!
Who Should Attend?
This 1-day high impact Masterclass is highly beneficial to
- HR and recruitment professionals, and anyone responsible for talent strategy, this practical guide focuses on devising and implementing a social media recruitment strategy that works for your organization and is aligned with your recruitment objectives.
- Business owners, CEOs, Entrepreneurs, PMETs who want to enhance their knowledge of Digital Tools for Hiring and Recruiting
- Specialists who would like to know more about how to use Digital Recruiting to recruit top talent
- Anyone interested in improving their skills in recruitment
- Hiring managers who want to improve the quality of their teams
- Recruiters who want more influence and organizational responsibility
“It was great having Sam coming over to IATA to share his thoughts on how to boost our mental wellness. This was done in conjunction with World Mental Health Day. What we enjoyed most was that Sam shared from his personal experience and not from something you can get off the shelf. His passion to develop people coupled with his clarity in his message makes you want to hear him out more. Thanks Sam!” – Adric Ong, Manager, Transformation and Products, IATA
“BreadTalk Bakery Division’s HR appointed Sam on a study to understand how our outlet staff salary and benefits compared with other similar competitors with similar employee profile and job scope.The team led by Sam assisting in the study were professional in their dealings, and listened to our needs, objectives and context. Hence, the outcome of the study was useful and easily internalised for our follow-up considerations and actions.” – Jethro Quek, Vice President HR, BreadTalk Bakery Division
Facilitator: Mr Sam Neo |Founder and Chief People Officer of People Mentality Inc | Millennial HR Thought Leader | Award-Winning HRBP | HR Avenger | Storyteller | Employer of Choice Advocate
Mr Sam Neo is the Founder and Chief People Officer of People Mentality Inc, a Human Resources (HR) platform set out to advocate a people-first mindset among leaders and organizations to help companies become an Employer of Choice. Sam is a HR professional with accelerated experience in market leading companies such as Keppel Corporation and Changi Airport Group. His burning passion for HR has seen him take on a diverse range of roles in areas of Employer Branding, Talent Management, Business Partnership, Talent Acquisition, Corporate Social Responsibility and Staff Engagement among others. Sam’s “Can-do!” attitude and curious mind has enabled him to successfully spearhead numerous new initiatives across his various stints. His strong belief in the potential of the profession is what drives him towards delivering excellence and great value to all his stakeholders. Besides securing MOM’s National Human Resource Scholarship in 2011, Sam’s contributions in the HR community was also recognized and in turn, awarded as one of the HR Rising Stars in 2016.
As a millennial HR thought leader, he has been invited by HRM Asia as a conference speaker at multiple events, including the HR Summit, and one of the featured bloggers to share his unique perspectives on HR trends as well as progressive HR practices.