The Happiness Advantage – Increase Productivity & Reduce Absenteeism at Work through Positive Psychology
A Positive work environment also motivates people to commit to the company. Employees with low job satisfaction can negatively affect a company because they typically lack motivation, perform poorly and often directly affect a company’s bottom line.
Get tools and techniques to create positivity and HAPPINESS at work:
- Surprising ways of looking at change and problem-solving by shifting one’s perspective
- increase staff retention and loyalty by helping employees to be HAPPY at work
- reduce absenteeism (including those on medical grounds) by increasing staff engagement
- attract talent by building a happy work environment
- design HAPPY programs and team to enhance job satisfaction and results
Your Challenge: Sustaining Motivation and Focus in Difficult Business Condition
In challenging business environment, to rally staff morale and drive changes in organization, it is critical for managers to lead and motivate their team, to stay focus on business goals and committed to their personal growth. Happy employees with positive emotions and traits are more productive. Positive Behaviour encourages managers and leaders to build on peoples’ strengths, rather than focus on fixing weaknesses.
Our Solution: Get the Happiness Advantage that Fuels Long Term Success and Results at Work
Let highly popular Organizational Coach, Ms. Eileen Seah help you and your organization. In this 1 Day Masterclass, you will learn practical skills on how to improve organizational culture and workplace environment. Introduce positive workplace initiatives that promotes employee well-being, improve employee morale and promote ownership and job satisfaction.
- Understand the science of happiness and its benefits to the individual, the team and the organisation
- Improve staff retention by helping employees to be happy at work
- How to be a happy, resilient and Motivated manager who lead and rally the team
- Reduce absenteeism (including those on medical grounds) by increasing staff engagement
- Attract talent by building a happy work environment
- Design Happy programs
- Equip Managers with the Happiness Tools
- Set Happiness goals for the team & the organization
Who Will Benefit Most
Whether you’re a manger seeking to improve employee motivation and engagement at work or a business owner seeking to rally your team for new goals or changes, this highly practical Masterclass will provide the tools you need foster employee growth, loyalty and job satisfaction.
- senior government officers and people managers with direct reports, functional leaders/project managers who lead virtual teams,
- HOD, team leaders, managers or anyone who is or will be managing teams or individuals.
- HR practitioners and support managers who collaborate with local, regional and global teams
- Business consultants, coaches, Trainers and business leaders who are involved in people management.
“Eileen is both knowledgeable and sincere in helping others to succeed. I strongly recommend managers to listen with an open mind as I have personally benefitted from her counsel in my career journey”
Jamie Lee, Integration Sourcing Manager, Australia New Zealand Bank Ltd.
“I never knew something so simple can be so powerful and Eileen has helped me to stay focused on what I can change”
Michael Ang, Customer Experience Improvement Manager, DBS Singapore.
Organizational Psychologist, Ms Eileen Seah
Eileen is an Organisational Psychologist with a unique mix of HR and business skills and have personally coached hundreds of professionals in career transition by instilling and inculcating positive psychology throughout each journey.
She started her career at the Ministry of Defence as part of campus hire and moved to join a local bank as a Graduate Trainee, prior to leading Customer Service, Operations, Tactical Marketing, Learning & Talent Development teams in Asia for MNCs such as SITA and Thomson Reuters. Eileen enjoys connecting with people. In addition to the MSc, she holds an MBA, a Bachelor of Computer Science degree, a post-graduate diploma in Marketing and is a certified facilitator across different Talent Development programs and tools.
Introduction to Happiness
- History of Happiness and its definition
- Global and country initiatives
- Case Study: Kingdom of Happiness
Happiness and Employee Engagement
- Linking happiness to job satisfaction and the power of collaboration
- What is my Happiness Quotient?
- Case Study: Happiness Ambassador
Happiness Quotient (HQ) of the Manager
- Linking teamwork and performance to Happiness
- Happy Manager Toolkit
- Cheerful Conversation Techniques
- Case Study: Happy Manager
Happiness for the Organisation Culture
- Linking Drivers of Productivity to Happiness
- Linking Factors leading to Absenteeism to Happiness
- Metrics Options: Linking to Employee Engagement
- Practical Tips and Techniques
- Case Study: Model Workplaces