Professional Certification in Google Analytics (LIVE Stream)
Google Analytics is a free web analytics tool offered by Google to help you analyse your website traffic. Even though “web analytics” sounds like a very small area of your digital presence, the implications of Google Analytics are in fact huge. This is because for most companies, your website serves as a hub for all your digital traffic. If you are running any marketing activities such as search ads or social media ads, your users are most likely going to visit your website somewhere along their user journey. Given that your website is the central hub of your digital presence, your website is the best way to give you a holistic view of the effectiveness of all the campaigns you are running to promote your product/services online.
This 100% hands-on course is designed to provide you with industry knowledge about powerful, current and underutilised features available in Google Analytics. You will learn how to optimise your website based on the analytics reports provided by Google Analytics. By the end of the course, you will be able to understand the traffic movement on your website.
- Learn the features, capabilities and real-world use cases of Google Analytics
- Explore and learn how to report and optimise Google Ads and e-commerce campaigns
- Increase your conversion rates by translating raw data into actionable insights accurately
- Learn how to harness Google Analytics together with Tag Manager and Data Studio to enable a 360 view of your business performance
- Formulate your 2020 data-driven marketing strategy based on the sound fundamentals of a Google Analytics powered digital measurement framework
- Gain insider knowledge on Google Analytics used by top marketing agencies
- Professionals responsible for digital marketing, business analytics, web development, and sales
- Professionals seeking to master Google Analytics and digital marketing
- Small businesses, entrepreneurs, and individuals who know they want to use Google Analytics & Adwords to increase traffic and conversions
- Marketers/CMOs/digital marketers in larger companies and government agencies who are looking to improve their tool belt and get more site traffic
Basic computer knowledge is required as participants are required to bring a laptop.
Traffic Acquisition: How did they get to your site?
- Quickly setup a Google Analytics account and implement data collection for your website
- Define goals and measure how well your site is achieving them using analytics to grow your business, and improve your web traffic
- Apply different types of techniques, and methodologies suitable for different types of websites to track visitors from the search engines, paid advertising, social media campaigns and other sources
- Customer Online Behaviour: What did your visitor do on your site?
- Using features, and capabilities of Google Analytics to monitor specific user actions, and identify your best and worst content and fix it immediately
- Improve your site by tracking error pages and broken links using Google Analytics to interpret web metrics data and web traffic
- Best Practices in setting and applying filters & funnels in Google Analytics
Conversions: What do we want visitors to do?
- Measure Google ads traffic, SEO rankings, and e-commerce performance with ease
- Interpret reports and website performance through the Dashboard and generate custom Data Studio reports utilizing advanced segments, and more
- Includes case studies, pre-built best practice dashboards, tag manager configurations, and more
Actionable Insights and The Big Picture
- Review key takeaways from the day, sharing and cross-learning from other participants
- Using successful case studies and applying them to your business
- Analysis of new reports and hands-on practice on the latest features, reporting tools, A/B testing, and more
Award-Winning Digital Marketing Expert: Ariff Kamal
Ariff Kamal is the co-founder of Think Digital Academy, a training, and advisory provider based in Singapore with a presence in Malaysia and Indonesia, specialising in digital growth marketing excellence for brands and agencies. He is also the Group Organic Lead for MoneySmart Group, a leading FinTech in finance, driving organic growth and performance across South East Asia.
Ariff was formerly the SEO Director with GroupM (APAC), WPP. He had also consulted and facilitated training for global brands, media and government agencies such as ASTAR, SingTel, NUS Business School, General Electric, American Express, and many more Fortune 500 companies in digital marketing across Southeast Asia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, and Korea since 2006.