Professional Certificate in Google Analytics
Google Analytics is widely used by millions all around the globe. Businesses use Google Analytics to assess the effectiveness of their efforts, make the right decisions, and optimize to generate results, and conversion. However, only an exclusive few can harness the full power of the google analytics platform. Businesses and individuals need to learn smarter and efficient ways to gain consumer insights and be able to turn these actions that will drive the business forward. This 100% hands-on bootcamp is designed to provide you with industry knowledge about powerful, and hidden features available in Google Analytics.
- Learn the features, and capabilities of Google Analytics
- Explore, and learn how to apply Google Adwords
- Increase your conversion rates by translating raw data into actionable insights accurately
- Enhance your website performance by understanding the fundamentals
- Gain insider knowledge on Google Analytics used by top marketing agencies
Who Should Attend
- Managers and executives responsible for digital marketing, business analytics, web development, and sales
- Professionals seeking to master Google Analytics, and digital marketing
- Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs who know they want to use Google Analytics & Adwords to increase traffic and conversions
- Marketers/CMOs/Digital Marketers in larger companies and government agencies who are looking to improve their tool belt and get more site traffic
Digital Marketing Expert: Mr. Ivan Wong
Ivan has over 20 years of experience in business consulting, training, digital marketing, conversion optimisation, and digital analytics from both client-side and within the agency environment. He is also one of the few Google-appointed Regional Trainers that trains the official Google Ads, Analytics, and Mobile Advertising courses. In addition, he is an external trainer and consultant for TheKnowledgeEngineers, General Assembly, Econsultancy, ClickAcademy Asia, and adjunct lecturer for Singapore Polytechnic & PSB Academy, all of which offer premium training programs for Asia’s professional talents.
He was formerly the SEO/Analytics Director with GroupM Asia-Pacific. Prior to that he was Director of e-Commerce at Far East Hospitality, Singapore’s largest operator of hotels and serviced residences. Well-versed in both the technical and business aspects of digital marketing, his passion is helping marketers and organisations of all types use digital marketing effectively to drive profitability and growth.
Ariff is a subject matter expert for his area of work. He has done many good seminars as well as classes in the Asia. I have attended his classes and i will say he has brought a new level of understanding of SEO and Google Analytics. If you need training or consultation in the area of Digital Marketing, look no further than Ariff, he is that good! Keep up the Good Work!
Senior Product Marketing Manager, COMAT Training Services Pte Ltd
Ariff goes extra mile to address issues and needs of clients. Gives fair assessment and recommendation on how to move forward in Digital Marketing, Truly World Class Service!
Alexander de la Cruz
Business Development Manager, MAGES Institute of Excellence
Ariff is a great teacher and is very open to respond to one’s question. He is also very knowledgeable on the topic!
Traffic Acquisition: How did they get to your site?
- Quickly create a Google Analytics account and add Google Analytics to your site
- Define goals and measure how well your site is achieving them using web analytics to grow your business, and improve your web traffic
- Apply different types of techniques, and methodologies suitable for different types of websites to track visitors from search engines, pay-per-click advertising, and other sources
Customer Online Behaviour: What did your visitor do on your site?
- Using features, and capabilities of Google Analytics to monitor specific user actions, and identify your besst and worst content and fix it immediately
- Improve your site by tracking error pages and broken links using Google Analytics to interpret web metrics data and web traffic
- Best Practices in setting and applying filters & funnels in Google Analytics
Conversions: What do we want visitors to do?
- Measure AdWords traffic, position, and e-commerce performance with ease
- Interpret reports and website performance through the Dashboard and generate custom reports and advanced segments, and more
- Includes case studies, new reports, reporting tools, and more
Actionable Insights and The Big Picture
- Review key takeaways from the day, sharing and cross learning from other participants
- Using successful case studies and applying them to your business
- Analysis new reports and hands-on practice of reporting tools, A/B testing, and more