Fun and Easy Way to Improve Communication and Influencing Skills Using Shapes
Powerful Ways to Communicate Effectively Beyond Differences
In this fun and innovative workshop, Psycho Geometrics Expert, Mr John Sih would teach you how to use simple shapes to identify your personal communication style and the communication style of others. Whether it is your colleagues, customers or bosses, You will be able to use this knowledge to Your advantage and build long lasting win-win relationships, make decisions and communicate effectively with everyone and anyone.
Are you a Triangle? Box? Circle? Squiggle? or Rectangle?
Each of these 5 SHAPES describes a Personal Style reflecting the way you communicate with others, career choices, choosing friends, dealing with stress, and making decisions.
- CIRCLES have so many friends
- TRIANGLES always get the best “deals”.
- SQUARES will not tolerate sloppy work
- SQUIGGLES are so embarrassing
- RECTANGLES can’t remember anything.
A highly practical tool to help you understand your dominant behavioural "shape"
- Find out your own unique communication style
- Discover the strengths and weaknesses of Your communication style
- Understand communication style of other people
- Learn how to Communicate effectively with people with different communication styles
- Increase confidence in communicating in professional settings
- Reduce tension, increase interaction and overall performance levels
- Gain Improvement on Work Style & Decision Making
Master the Art and Science of Communication with Customers, Co-workers, Bosses and everyone around you.
This ground breaking 1 day course promises to be Interesting, Fun, Interactive and definitely Eye-Opening.
- If you are a sales or marketing professional, this tool can help you open up more prospects and close more sales.
- If you are a service professional, it helps you size-up customers with snap of your fingers. You will learn to respond favourably to angry, difficult and unreasonable customers.
- In group dynamics, you learn to identify the strengths and potential of each person in the group.
- As a leader, you will learn to delegate appropriate responsibilities to the best individuals.
- As a teacher, lecturer or trainer, you’ll learn how to connect with your students.
- As an employer, you’ll know what makes each employee tick.
- As a parent, you can identify the different personalities of each child and maximize your children’s potential.
- You’ll understand why you could get along so well and so easily with some people but not with others. You’ll learn to control the outcome of each relationship you build … Win – Win relationships!
Who Should Attend?
In this highly popular workshop for managers and team leaders, you will learn how to using simple shapes to build long lasting win-win relationships, make decisions and communicate effectively with everyone and anyone.
- Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Managing Directors and Managers
- Marketing and Sales Professionals
- Advertising and Customer Service Professionals
- Human Resource Professionals
- Supervisors and Executives
- Public Relations Professionals
- Military, Police and SCDF Officers
- Medical Doctors and Nurses
- Trainers, Lecturers and Teachers
- Counsellors and Coaches
- Anyone who needs to work with people
The course brings about awareness of different personalities and characteristics, arming us with the tools to handle interpersonal relations better. The topics are also enhanced by relating with real life stories and incidences that make understanding much easier. – Alex Yeo Xue Chih, MINDEF Signal TI
Yes! The course is truly inspirational; it helps me in my selling activities. It would be helpful if you could keep me informed of your other courses. Thanks! – Cheong Wylin, Grand Sun International
Before learning about Psycho – Geometrics, I had problems relating with difficult people at work and at home. I often found myself frustrated, confused and even embarrassed in those encounters. Johnâ€™s course helped me to understand how to “flex” to my advantage. The techniques taught by John are practical and very effective in handling conflicts, business negotiations and facilitating meetings. It helped me to convince a panel of interviewers in my recent promotion to a manager. Psycho – Geometrics is a powerful tool in helping anyone relate with each other!
– Kelvin Kok, Engineering Manager (Hewlett-Packard)
1st Psycho-Geometrics Master Trainer in South East Asia: Mr John Sih
John Sih is the Principal Training Consultant and CEO of Accent Training Consultants. He is a trained public speaker and an educator of public speaking and interpersonal communication skills. As a Psycho – Geometrics Expert he imparts the practical aspects of Psycho – Geometrics. He is the first trainer outside the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom, licensed to use and impart the Psycho – Geometrics System.
He is the master trainer of the system in Southeast Asia, after having mastered and internalised the use of the system since 1991.As a Body Language expert, John is often favourably compared with his guru: he is known as the “Allan Pease of Singapore”. John had been featured in the Female magazine as well as The Straits Times, expounding on the practical impact and importance of Body Language as a form of non-verbal communication. He specialises in grooming individuals to become effective interpersonal communicators and public speakers. He also trains sales professionals in the art of selling and front-line officers in customer service skills.