From Worrier to Warrior: How to Stop Worrying and Start Living the Life You Deserve
We live in times of rapid change and complexity, which evoke feelings of uncertainty. While it is normal to have worries in life; at the most trying of times, worrying can manifest and become a chronic problem for some. Feeling trapped in a vicious cycle of worrying can make people feel emotionally stressed and physically drawn, leading to disruptive conditions like sleep problems, inability to carry out daily routines, depression, and negative feelings of withdrawal from life. Feeling good about ourselves is not a luxury, it is our life-long essential for good mental and physical health - We need to stop worrying and start living! This fun & practical workshop will provide you with tools to change your mindset, manage stress & negative emotions, transformed from a Worrier to a Warrior. You will walk away learning how to change your mindset from worrying about things that could go wrong to focusing on how to overcome any potential obstacles with inner calm and peace.
Learn how to stop sweating on the small things and start enjoying the challenges that life presents 😊
- How to manage your expectations and change your mindset from ruminating about all the things that could so possibly go wrong
- Tips on How to overcome obstacles and challenges with focus, inner calm and peace.
- Harness and focus the power of your mind and thoughts
- Understand how stress and worries are affecting our body, mind and emotions
- Simple but effective techniques to manage worries and stress
- Direct the power of your thoughts to reprogram your mind for success
- Identify and patch your energy leaks to live a high vibrational life filled with joy
You will walk away, feeling happier at work and at home by meeting life with positive energy and stress-free enthusiasm, like a Warrior.
Who is this for?
You will benefit from this workshop if
- You’re a Manager, supervisor and or highly-stressed executive
- You excessively worry about your work and personal life
- You feel overwhelmed, stressed and constantly feel drained and tire
- Your inner critic seems to be overwork and you find it hard to relax your busy mind
You constantly work under a highly stressed environment and feel a desire to improve your well-being
Experiential learning using neuroscience, laughter yoga, breathing techniques, mindfulness, group sharing and discussion.
“Angie has a good depth of knowledge and understanding of human processes and is quite focused on holistic contribution balancing business and self-development. Angie practices and comes up with unique ways of addressing business and human needs. I recommend Angie to anyone who is looking for a REAL coach.”
Makarand Tare, Chief Human Resource Officer, Singapore
“It was a great learning experience and it is not like the typical training as I can see more interaction with the trainer and the rest of the participants.”
Shin Yee, Langdon & Seah
“Angie as a trainer is friendly, fun and listen to what are the problems we face at work. A lot of interaction which pull everyone together like we have been together for years.”
K.U.S Scaffolding Pte Ltd
Certified Peak Performance Coach: Angie Toh
Angie Toh is a Peak Performance Coach with over 20 years of experience who will share enlightening stories and case studies that demonstrates how you can conquer negativity and inspire others to adopt a positive attitude through training and private coaching. Angie’s last corporate role was with the global leadership and coaching organization as the Director of Coach Certification. She was heading the coaching division for the organization in Asia as well as leading a team of sales staff globally. She decided to leave the corporate world to focus on her passion for training and coaching full time in 2012. Angie‘s passion is to help busy professionals and business owners to succeed on their own terms and achieve breakthroughs in their personal and professional life. Her mission in life is to facilitate and help others to gain insight into their true potential, to expand their awareness of who they could become as a person, and live a purposeful and successful life.
Angie has also appeared on Channel News Asia sharing on the power of breath; FM938 Live on overcoming negativity at work. Her extensive list of corporate clientele includes Great Eastern Life, Mindchamps Holdings, Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd, Vanderlande Industries Singapore Pte Ltd, DBS Bank, Aracdis Singapore Pte Ltd, Pacific Life Re, Parkway Cancer Centre etc.
Module 1: Understanding Worry and Stress
- Understand worry and stress and the effect on our mental and physical health
- Classify your worries
- Identify what is leaking your energy and draining you
- FEAR – identify what is holding you back in life to experience more joy and success
- Fight or Flight: The Sympathetic Nervous System
Module 2: Leverage the Power of your Thoughts to Control Your Emotion
- The power of subconscious mind
- APPLE – a mindful response to worry
- Understand Problem Solving your Practical Worries
- The C.R.A.P Board Technique
Module 3: Warrior Toolkit to transform you from a worrier to warrior
- The Ultimate Laughter Therapy
- 3 breathing techniques to release stress and build energy
- Shake stress movement
- Count your blessings
- Creative Visualization