Executive Certificate in Global Brand Management
Guide to Building, Managing and Sustaining Strong Global Brands
Aventis Executive Education Series
The Aventis Executive Education Series provides a platform for like-minded and talented senior executives across Asia to partake in collaborative learning.
Facilitated by reputable industry experts and partnered with the prestigious University of Roehampton (London), our courses provide an excellent opportunity for you to enhance your professional skills and keep yourself updated with the latest industry insights.
Get ready to learn, transform, and be empowered as a global leader.
Cohorts: 10, 11, 17, 18 October 2020
Each cohort runs for 4 days on the dates indicated above, on full day blocks (9am – 5pm).
Why does a customer choose one brand over another? Today’s hyperconnected world requires brands to be authentic, engaging and more interactive. Impactful brands make a difference. Effective brand management improve brand recognition, brand loyalty, boost revenue and achieving long-term business goals. This course examines the theory and practice of global brand management. It develops students’ critical understanding of the nature and meaning of brands, as well as the different perspectives in brand management. The module will also provide you with the fundamental tools to build and manage a brand successfully. We will discuss the different types of decisions involved in managing brands, and key challenges and opportunities facing businesses today in a globalised, technology-intensive society. To excel, the course draws from real-world brands, discusses exemplar case studies from a range of countries and industries.
- Learn how to craft a winning Brand that stands out from the competition with impactful insights and industry-leading strategies.
- Step by Step guide you to create a powerful Brand that will out-perform your competition.
- An in-depth knowledge of global brand management and its role in creating value for stakeholders.
- Gain insights into the role of branding in contemporary global society, and also develop a critical understanding of the brand management process within complex multinational organisations.
- The tools to analytically and creatively about the strategies involved in global brand management.
- How to build Brand Equity by Leveraging on Secondary Brand Association
- Learn to assess the sources of the equity of a brand, suggest ways to improve and leverage such equity, and identify opportunities for brand development and growth.
Who Should Attend?
- Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Marketers
- Professionals and managers with marketing and branding responsibilities or strategic communications functions.
- business leaders who lead the marketing function, or general managers whom marketing leaders report to.
Course Instructor: Marketing Strategist: Mr Param Alahakone
Mr Param had been in the marketing consultancy industry for more than 25 years. He held positions ranging from trainer, head of academic affairs, academic director to adjunct lecturer. He has extensive lecturing and course development experience with specialties in Strategic Management, Human Resource and Strategic Marketing Management. He is currently an adjunct lecturer with National Technological University, RMIT, Murdoch University and University College Dublin and supervise students at master’s level for dissertations.
Topic 1: Presentation of module and Introduction to Brands and Global Brand Management
Topic 2: Brand Equity
Topic 3: Managing Brands over Geographic Boundaries
Topic 4: Brand Identity and Brand Positioning
Topic 5: Brand Marketing Campaigns
Topic 6: Brand Personality and Consumer-Brand Relationships
Topic 7: Brand Experience
Topic 8: Global Brand Strategy and Corporate Branding
Topic 9: New Products and Brand Extensions