Enhance Emotional Resilience at Work (LIVE Stream)
It has never been easy for anyone during this COVID-19 pandemic. Professionals and executive need to adapt to changes rapidly with many new measures in place while Leaders need to restrategize the business direction and ensure their people is coping well with the changes. Many have face tremendous stress, fear and anxiety in this tough season.
In this times of adversity we should learn how to develop resilient. Resilience is what gives people the psychological strength to cope with stress and hardship. It is the mental reservoir of strength that people are able to call on in times of need to carry them through without falling apart.
Emotional Resilience: The Armour You Need at Work
Work isn’t always a bed of roses. There will be challenging times when you think that things are beyond your control. Emotional resilience is one’s ability to cope and adapt these stressful situations and difficulties. In the modern business world where organizations go through rapid changes, emotional resilience is a huge asset for individuals.
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) is a powerful coaching tool that can improve relationships and resilience. The benefits of using NLP methods to improve emotional resilience is immense. In this 1 day insightful workshop, participants will learn to harness and develop that emotional resilience to ‘bounce back’ and ‘roll with the punches’ in the ever changing business world using NLP methods.
Key Takeaways: Keep Calm and Carry On
This high impact 1 day workshop begins your journey of self discovery to be a strong and emotionally intelligent individual. In this workshop, you will learn:
- Transform challenges into opportunities
- ‘Reframe’ challenges and failures as opportunities
- Examine the areas for development in resilience of the individual or organization for desired outcome
- Greater agility in stressful situations
- Absorb learning offered by setbacks quickly
- Enhance personal and social competence to better handle emotions amid the stress and strenuous demand of the workplace
- Enhance emotional resilience using a range of tested and proven cognitive strategies
- Identify important emotional anchors for stabilizing negative emotions and increasing positive emotions to keep on track
- Controlling unwanted thoughts and emotional reactions using NLP techniques
- Understand the Science of Stress, Pressure and Performance
- Create an optimal state for performing in challenging situations using simple techniques to improve your thinking and decision making process.
- Manage your response to relationships and conflicts
- Using emotional conditioning such as positive and negative trigger to find a solution to overcome the current challenges and be more productive.
“Smooth sailing, no problem with Zoom. Adrian is very friendly and approachable. He is very good at making people feel at ease and share our thoughts. The tips for resilience are helpful and easy to incorporate into daily life.” Agnes Tan, Lecturer
“I am fine with the zoom. Adrian is engaging. As the content is relevant and applicable to both life and work, it can be easily practiced.” Blyss Tin, Lecturer – Singapore Polytechnic
Meet the Industry Expert: Adrian Toh
Adrian Toh (Senior Consultant) has been helping individuals move to a more empowering space in their lives through counselling and coaching for the past decade. He is the holder of several certificates like Master Practitioner NLP, Master Time Line Therapy® Practitioner, 6 Seconds EQ Practitioner as well as Coach in Self Esteem Elevation for Children. These certifications have invariably helped him to become an effective trainer and counsellor, allowing him to identify issues and challenges faced and subsequently help them move towards their goals. Furthermore, his training as a certified Master Hypnotherapist allows him to resolves deep rooted incidents from the past that were the chains that had held them from achieving their goals.
Adrian’s prior experience was working in the military where he was heavily involved in aiding in-service personnel with their challenges. Some of his past experiences in the Army were: Battalion Commander of a Maintenance Battalion, leading a total of 400 soldiers, Head of a HR department which oversees the career development of around 2500 regulars. He was an active Para-counsellor as well as a member of the SAF Para-counsellor Advisory Committee, touching the lives of those in need.
Adrian’s Purpose of being “a positive force in the world” has been the beacon to guide him to continually seek new skills and technologies that allow him to quicken the change process.
Certifications with which Adrian has been accredited include:
- Certified 6 Seconds EQ Facilitator.
- Certified Coach in Self-Esteem Elevation for Children with Center for Personal Reinvention.
- Certified Master NLP Coach with American Board of NLP.
- Certified Master NLP Practitioner with American Board of NLP.
- Certified Master Practitioner of Time Line Therapy® by Time Line Therapy Association.
- Certified Master Hypnotherapist by American Board of Hypnotherapy.
- Certified Hypnotherapist by National Guild of Hypnotists.
- Certified 5 Path and 7th Path Hypnosis Instructor by Banyang Hypnosis Center.
- Certified to administer DISC.