Empower Yourself and Become Resilient to Stress with Psychotherapy!
In today's fast-paced society, how many of us have been feeling down at the workplace due to personal or work-related stressors and brush it off thinking "This feeling will go away"? Scientific evidence has shown that without proper stress management, stress could sink further down to become acute stress, often without the individual realizing. This is especially so for individuals who are genetically predisposed to anxiety or depression! It is common knowledge that there are individual differences in stress responses to the same situation and long-term effects of stress could damage physical health. The relationship between psychosocial stressors and disease onset is complex. It is affected not only by the nature and number of stressors, but also the individual's biological vulnerability. In other words, your very genetic inheritance and learned patterns of coping determine how you cope with changes and challenges at work (Cognitive-Emotional Responses). The good news is there is much we can do to change these health outcomes and Psychotherapy is an effective strategy for rewiring the brain for positive emotions (HEAL) whilst Meditation has been proven to positively impact overall health. Interestingly, it is also found to enhance creativity in all of us!
Participants will learn, discover & understand:
- Recognition of unhealthy coping mechanisms/ behavioral patterns at work
- Alternative ways of thinking, behaving & managing your feelings
- How cognitive-behavioral therapy benefits you & treats anxiety/ depression
- How to better cope with changes & challenges at work
- Psychotherapy enhances creativity: Fact or Fiction
- The ABCs of effective meditation
- How to get over a difficult past & past issue(s): Overcoming your Fears
- How Psychotherapy can empower us in our professional lives & make a difference
- The strategy of HEAL & how it rewires the brain from negative emotions:Have a positive experience.
Link the negative with the positive.
Who Must Attend?
- Professionals across all industries who wish to use psychotherapy in their daily lives to become more resilient, efficient and productive.
- Professionals who are interested in alternative healing modalities to become more creative & happier individuals.
- Individuals who are interested in learning more about the art of psychotherapy.
- Those who want to expand their knowledge & improve the quality of life.
A Qualified, Experienced Psychotherapist, and trained in Psychology. Group Facilitation and Personal Empowerment Coach: Siobhan Coulter
Born in Australia, Siobhan was a psychologist treating panic, anxiety and behavioral disorders. Other than Cognitive-Behavioral therapy, she is also skilled in facilitating past life regression and energy healing. Currently, as an in-house practitioner at The Golden Space, Singapore, Siobhan combines her knowledge of psychology, intuitive wisdom and Divine Energy to provide stress and anxiety solutions for her clients who are of all ages and from all walks of life. Her workshops empower individuals to live consciously with open hearts, create real connections and gain a deep understanding of the infinite love that resides deeply within each of them.
A writer at heart, Siobhan’s interesting and informative articles are featured regularly in magazines. Having had her spiritual awakening, Siobhan embraces everything in life with a wide, open heart. By understanding that one’s life journey can be fraught with pain, fear, self-doubt and other challenges, Siobhan strives to live authentically with a sense of mission and purpose. With her belief and innermost desire to live life with unconditional love, Siobhan is committed to sharing her wisdom and experiences with many others who may face various challenges at different stages of their lives.
“..It was a very relaxing & insightful experience. The speaker (Siobhan) & the facilitator were very warm, candid & calm. They made it easy for people to speak freely & share..” – Eugene Ng, MD of Antasis pte ltd
“As a meditation coach, Siobhan has a calming effect on people. As a speaker, her high energy & sense of humor have created a fun & vibrant atmosphere.” – SL, patron of The Golden Space, Singapore