Edward de Bono’s SIMPLICITY™
The Ultimate Tool to Deconstruct Business Processes and Put them Back in an Efficient, Value-Driven Way
Red tape. Time-consuming. Stress. Frustration.
These are not words we want to associate with our lives. And yet, on any given day, they might be apt descriptions of situations we find ourselves in.
Be it a complex product we’ve just bought, a service we’re being offered, or a cumbersome process we’re being subjected to, we often end up wondering “Why is this so complicated?”
In an increasingly saturated world, we should be making more of an effort to make things simpler. There is real value in simplicity, which is why organisations around the world are now starting to think seriously about streamlining their plans, products and processes in order to become more efficient and user-friendly.
Learn Effective Ways to Free Up Time, Reduce Stress and Make Better Decisions
In just two days, you will learn how to:
- Rethink anything that you are used to
- End habits which are no longer necessary
- Become more efficient and effective
- Save time, energy and money
- Reduce needless stress among customers, clients, vendors and employees
- Increase customer satisfaction and ROI
- Install techniques such as shedding, reframing, bulk-and-exceptions and historical reviews
- Shift group thinking to a challenge mode by moving from complex to simple
- Think of new ways of doing things in a simpler way, leading to faster-to
- market innovations and easier processing systems
- Values and benefits of Simplicity™
- Way to incorporate SimplicityTM at work
- Application concepts
- Tools for removing complications
- Shedding of values resulting in increased efficiency
- Tools for replacement to explore new thinking
- How to restructure and reorganise operations
- Taking a ‘BROAD’ or ‘NARROW’ view
- Application of SimplicityTM tools to real issues
- Create a formal focus on Simplicity™ in the organisation
Raving Reviews and Testimonials
– Tom Peters
“What Dr de Bono is doing to teach people to think may be the most important thing happening today.”
– George Gallup, The Gallup Organisation
“De Bono’s course should be the essential curriculum for the human race.”
– Alex Kroll, Young & Rubicam
“First, I would introduce Edward de Bono’s thinking courses in all school.”
– Paul MacCready, Founder of Aerovironment, Designer of the human-powered aircraft that won the first Kremer Prize
Who Should Attend?
- Managers and executives who simpler ways of getting things done.
- Business leaders, executives, professionals are involved in decision making and want to guide their teams to
- Business leaders, executives and senior officers from government agencies seeking to streamline their processes and to improve effectiveness and efficiency
Edward De Bono Certified Trainers
Edward De Bono Certified Trainer: Ms Daphne Lim
Daphne Lim is a Certified Instructor Edward de Bono Training Pte Ltd, the Regional Centre in Asia for Edward de Bono Thinking Methods, and de Bono Thinking Systems, the organisation officially appointed by Dr de Bono to advance his thinking methods worldwide. Her training experience spans across diverse sectors including banking and finance, communications and media, information technology, electronics, education, transport and logistics, and government agencies. She has provided training in countries across Asia including Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Her lively and effective training style consistently receives excellent feedback, especially on her depth of knowledge, her clarity in presentation, and the enjoyable way in which she conducts her workshops. Clients regularly seek follow-up sessions to her courses. She holds a Masters Degree from Oxford University where she read Philosophy, Politics and Economics, and a Post-Graduate Diploma in Education (Distinction). Her study at Oxford University was sponsored through a scholarship for outstanding individuals awarded by the Singapore Economic Development Board. She was also a recipient of the Public Service Commission Humanities Scholarship.