Dynamic Facilitation Skills
In the business world, meetings and group discussions were conducted on the day to day basis. However, the people conducting such meetings and discussions often lack the skills and methodology to achieve a meaningful outcome. Very often, meetings and discussions are just long, tedious and gruelling sessions that do not achieve the desired outcome. Employees leave meetings feeling unproductive and clients leave meetings without confidence.
Essential Skills to Deliver Better Results through Facilitation
This high impact course seeks to bring forth the dynamics of positive facilitation skills for facilitators when, coupled with proper training and practice, can both be inspiring to their group members as well as provide valuable feedback to themselves. Incorporating the various facilitation techniques, the participants will definitely find this customized, dynamic and interactive course a refreshing and fulfilling experience.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand and appreciate the group dynamics concept as a facilitator
- Use the strategies for better interaction with groups
- Work more productively as a Group and bring out the strength of team
- Apply the Facilitation questions model to better enhance their facilitation effectiveness and applications
- Relate and communicate more effectively with their teams
- Develop their unique facilitating styles
- Display effective and appealing group discussion and facilitation leading skills
Methodologies and Strategies
The course will:
- include interactive tools to “probe the comfort zone” for deeper reflection and in-depth understanding
- employ powerful accelerated learning to heighten motivation, boost learning capability and awareness of skills acquired.Â
- utilize proven dynamic presentation techniques to make the session very interesting to increase knowledge and enhance learning enjoyment
- include group discussions, actual case examples, feedback from individuals and whole group as well as trainer’s customized guidance to maximize the participants’ learning abilities for real-life applications
• The Importance of Effective Facilitation
• Roles, Responsibilities and Challenges of a Facilitator
• Principles of Facilitation
• Planning for Group Facilitation Skills and Members’ Participation
• Setting The Facilitation Process in Motion
• Using Facilitation Questioning Format for greater results
• The Art of Providing Feedback Tactfully
• Brainstorming Problems and Solution-Idea Generation through Facilitations
Mr Wekie Tay is an established regional Trainer, a sough-after Public Speaker, a published author and an internationally renowned Professional Excellence Consultant. He takes immense interest in the various aspects of human development and the dynamism of its interaction process. He also brings with him over 25 years of experience in conducting numerous talks, training sessions and workshops to more than 100,000 individuals and companies throughout Singapore, USA, Indonesia, Thailand, Brunei, Hong Kong, Macau, Vietnam and other regions.
Wekie is also the co-author of the international book, The DNA of Success Stories: How to Maximize Success in Your Life. He is also featured as a contributing co-author of the international book, Heart of a Toastmaster, which won the International Book Award. Wekie currently works with various groups of companies and professionals to help boost their productivity, presentation, sales and negotiation. They have in turn brought in and produced millions of dollars in sales and investments. He is also presently mentoring and coaching trainers, leaders, organizations, groups and individuals to enhance their professional excellence, relationships and communication.