Professional Certification in Integrated Digital Marketing (Live Stream)
In this highly digital and integrated world, all organisations must adopt digital and integrated strategies to survive and thrive. But, where do you start if you want to develop a digital marketing strategy? It’s still a common challenge since many businesses know how vital digital and mobile channels are today for acquiring and retaining customers. Yet they don’t have an integrated plan to grow and engage their audiences effectively.
This 2-day intensive foundational program will give you a complete overview of the digital marketing landscape including all the essential disciplines required to achieve the best results from your marketing initiatives. You will also explore the last digital marketing tools, trends, and technologies. By the end of the course, you will be able to understand and implement specific digital strategies to produce better results.
- Understand the latest trends and concepts in integrated digital marketing
- Leverage online customer acquisition and engagement channels
- Evaluate your digital strategy, measure, and analyse future digital tactics
- Understand data-driven marketing personalisation
- Learn how to select the right KPIs to measure online marketing performance
- Audit current approaches and identify areas for improving performance
- Be able to review performance indicators to measure the effectiveness of a digital marketing strategy
- Professionals from Corporate Communications, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications, and Media
- Business Leaders and Owners who wish to learn to successfully integrate their digital marketing campaigns and plans.
- Individuals with an interest to upgrade their digital marketing proficiency and skillset
The Digital Landscape
- Define digital marketing
- Digital marketing’s roles in digital sales framework
- Digital marketing trends and statistics
- Overview of the digital marketing strategy process
Measurement & Analytics
- Overview of some common metrics
- Understand insights that deliver performance
- Measure business goals & define Key Performance Indicators
- Relationship of marketing objectives, KPIs, and metrics
Customers & The Market
- SWOT analysis
- Your company, your customers, and the landscape
- Tools to support competitive and trends analysis
Customer Acquisition Channels
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Website optimisation
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Display advertising
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing
Develop a Strategic Digital Marketing Campaign
- Understand the development of action plans
- Overview of different digital channels and touchpoints
- Develop action plans from the integrated elements
- View of a strategic digital marketing plan
Award-Winning Digital Marketing Expert: Ariff Kamal
Ariff Kamal is the co-founder of Think Digital Academy, a training and advisory firm based in Singapore with a presence in Malaysia and Indonesia specializing in digital marketing excellence for brands and agencies. He is also the Group Organic Lead for MoneySmart Group, the leading finance comparison platform in SEA across Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia and the Philippines.
Ariff was formerly the SEO Director with GroupM APAC and has consulted regional brands like WPP, P&G, Fonterra, Sime Darby Motors, NUS Business School, General Electric and many more Fortune 500 companies in digital marketing strategies and best practices across South East Asia, Japan and Korea since 2006.
Ariff also actively speaks for Google at Industry Events across South East Asia. He was one of the few certified Google Regional Trainer that trains the official Google AdWords and Analytics certification courses for various agencies, brands, and universities throughout Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia.
“Ariff is a subject matter expert for his area of work. He has done many good seminars as well as classes in Asia. I have attended his classes and I will say he has brought a new level of understanding of SEO and Google Analytics. If you need training or consultation in the area of Digital Marketing, look no further than Ariff, he is that good! Keep up the Good Work!”
Gary Chow, Senior Product Marketing Manager, COMAT Training Services Pte Ltd
“Ariff goes the extra mile to address the issues and needs of clients. Gives fair assessment and recommendation on how to move forward in Digital Marketing, Truly World Class Service!”
Alexander de la Cruz, Business Development Manager, MAGES Institute of Excellence
“Ariff is a great teacher and is very open to respond to one’s question. He is also very knowledgeable on the topic!”
Lucie Salou, Marketing Manager