Professional Certification in Data Driven Marketing (LIVE Stream)
Data-driven marketing is the strategy of using customer information for optimal and targeted media buying and creative messaging. It is one of the most transformational changes in digital advertising that has every occurred. Some of the benefits of data driven marketing include efficient media buying, targeting the right consumers, and messaging audiences with relevant messages.
In this 2-day course, you will learn to master the use of Google Analytics Solutions Platform (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console, and Google Optimise) to correctly interpret data, and apply decision making that will drive performance and return-on-investment (ROI) to achieve robust and sustainable business growth. You will also uncover practical execution strategies on how to test various digital channels for better outcomes. At the end of the course, you will understand what levers and metrics count when evaluating your online performance and what you can do to apply what you’ve learned to future campaigns.
In this 2-day practical, hands-on, course, you’ll be learning the methodologies, processes, and execution of data driven marketing. You will also:
- Learn how to transform into a T-shaped marketer with a focus on digital analytics
- Gain insights on the leading and lagging metrics in measuring performance
- Understand the levers that drive performance
- Build confidence on what initiatives are working and not working
- Determine the most cost-effective marketing channels for investment
- Improve your reporting and KPIs
- Understand your web analytics reports
- Understand the best practice in running A/B/N testing and multivariate testing (MVT) testing
- Learn how to use a Google Analytics audit template
What You’ll Learn
This course is designed to take you from a beginner to advanced level analytics professional.
- The correct metrics to evaluate your marketing performance
- Use data to improve the efficiency and effectiveness in planning your digital acquisition marketing forecast and performance
- Use data to determine the value of your customers
- Implement a test program to improve campaign performance
- Leverage your marketing spend and improve ROI
- Professionals from digital marketing and campaigns
- Business leaders and owners
- Business Analysts
- Individuals with an interest in analytics
Participants should ideally have the necessary technical skills. Basic computer knowledge is required as participants are required to bring a laptop.
Module 1: Sales and ROI
This module will focus on creating a strategic digital analytics framework for your business and on setting up goals, strategies, KPIs, and funnels.
- Understanding customers purchase journey
- Setting up goals, strategies, and KPIs
- Funnel optimisation for conversions and ROI
Module 2: Google Analytics + Google Tag Manager
This module will focus on learning and using Google Analytics and Tag Manager set-up and basic configurations.
- Foundations: (basics, account structure, URL tagging)
- Configurations (filters, advance segments, channel grouping)
- Mastering Google Analytics admin
- Attribution modelling
Module 3: Data and Statistics
This module will focus on the maths and statistics behind digital analytics and conversion rate optimisation.
- Digital analytics foundation
- Overcoming the barriers to implementing analytics
- Understanding data in digital analytics
- Best excel charts for data analysis and reporting
- Understanding conversion and conversion rate
- Introduction to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Tracking metrics and KPIs
Module 4: Google Data Studio
This module will focus on the Google Data Studio essentials
- Getting started with Google Data Studio
- Data sources and connectors
- Working with Google Sheets
- Type of charts:
- Time charts
- Bar charts
- Pie charts
- Geo maps
- Line charts
- Area charts
- Scatter charts
- Pivot table
- Bullet tables
Award-Winning Digital Marketing Expert: Ariff Kamal
Ariff Kamal is the co-founder of Think Digital Academy, a training, and advisory provider based in Singapore with a presence in Malaysia and Indonesia, specialising in digital growth marketing excellence for brands and agencies. He is also the Group Organic Lead for MoneySmart Group, a leading FinTech in finance, driving organic growth and performance across South East Asia.
Ariff was formerly the SEO Director with GroupM (APAC), WPP. He had also consulted and facilitated training for global brands, media and government agencies such as ASTAR, SingTel, NUS Business School, General Electric, American Express, and many more Fortune 500 companies in digital marketing across Southeast Asia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, and Korea since 2006.