The Complete Performance Management Toolkit For Millennial Managers
By Transformational & Leadership Coach, Ms MeeiChiann Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching The face of management has changed dramatically over the last few years. According to a study conducted by Pew Research, millennials has surpassed both Gen Xers and Boomers as the largest generation in the workforce and are rising rapidly through the ranks Atthis pivotal moment, Millennial Managers are expected to oversee the performance of millennials, gen-Xers and boomers together within the same teams and organizations.
Millennial Managers: Critical Skills for Next Generation of Leaders?
Millennial leaders’ preference for teamwork, constant communication, and social responsibility will reshape how companies are run. The individualistic, bottom-line, and confrontational management style of Baby Boomers and Gen X is expected to fade as they retire. This 1-day workshops aims to provide the must-have skills for new all Millennial managers to grow and excel in their new roles.
Millennial Managers: A Guide For Successful Management
Learn how to Execute solutions to the most common obstacles to younger workers and enhance your managerial skills with practical tips and hands-on tools for coaching Millennials, including concrete action steps for overcoming roadblocks. Complete with case studies of real managers and employees interacting in every area of business, enlightening analysis of performance and behavioural patterns across generations, and easy-to-use techniques you can use right away to improve your leadership and managerial skills.
The Complete Management Toolkit For Millennial Managers
This 1-day practical workshop will provide a complete toolkit to help managers to toggle between managing and leading and provide the know-how to hold ongoing, two-way dialogue with your employees about expectations, priorities and performance.
- learn the difference between managing and leading
- Effective goal setting and achievement for department, self, and others in their team
- Building your leadership effectiveness by learning how to communicate effectively to team around goal setting, & Gaining Commitments
- Delegating Responsibility, Authority, Accountability
- Discover powerful solutions for common management challenge
- Innovate and diffusing the ideas through effective listening skills
- understand the process around goal settings and follow-up throughout the year, and
- Basic coaching skills that focuses the person on exactly what need to be done and when
- Developing Teams and Aligning performance, recognition and discipline
- Recognising and rewarding team and individual performance
Who Should Attend?
Take the next step in your career! Whether you’re an up-and-coming professional, a savvy entrepreneur, or an experienced executive, this remarkable course is a tremendous opportunity to deepen your leadership and management abilities, increase your personal achievement, and make a positive and lasting impact on the people around you.
- All Managers and Senior Executives who are working towards a working environment to excel in their strengths in the long term.
- It is also highly recommended for young business owners, entrepreneurs and business consultants seeking to develop a new skill set in performance management
“Ms Cheng is generous in sharing her knowledge and experience. What is valuable is her ability to draw from her experience, and forming different perspectives to provide elegant and innovative solutions. The solutions recommended were practical and meaningful to meet business and employees’ needs”- Pang Thai Jiuan, Business Solutions Director, Burgeon Bricks Pte Ltd
“Meei Chiann’s guidance in well-explained and highly practical. We are sure that after attending her course, we will achieve consistency in application and keep our staff motivated to perform their best.”- Ann Teo, Managing Director, COEN Design International Pte Ltd
Leadership & Performance Management Expert, Ms MeeiChiann
Meei Chiann has a passion for developing people and has a successful career leading teams in Total Rewards and Performance, and HR Operations for over 20 years in small, medium and large local enterprises, and multinational companies spanning across the Hospitality, Healthcare, Service, Insurance, Media, IT, Industrial, Hi-tech manufacturing, and Statutory Board sectors.
Meei Chiann is an independently certified coach, trainer and speaker with the Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching, the John Maxwell Team and the Neuroleadership Group, a Practising Management Consultant, and is certified by Spring Singapore to carry out HR Capability Development projects under the Spring Singapore Grants. Meei Chiann subscribes to this motto: “For things to Change, First I must Change”. Today Matters. Start today, and start with yourself. Life is Good.