Communicating with Influence and Impact
Apply Simple Tips for Big Success Anytime, Anywhere
In this practical and enriching workshop, You will learn proven techniques on how to influence others in a range of situations such as selling new ideas, winning resources and negotiating outcomes at work. Language plays a key role in greatly influencing others to act in your favor. It has the power to motivate, transform feelings and change the mood of another person. Through interactive scenarios, self-reflection and a range of practice activities, you will explore ways to influence and communicate with others, even in challenging situations.
A Critical Skills for Professionals and Executives
Communicate and Work with others effectively - regardless of your positional power
In this workshop, you will gain insights into the nature of influence and your own persuasive style. You’ll acquire the know-how to build credibility with others – up and down the organization – so you can negotiate with greater success. Craft compelling messages that enable you to connect emotionally to your stakeholders. And overcome personal barriers to influencing others. Through interactive scenarios and a range of practice activities, you will explore ways to influence and communicate with others, even in challenging situations.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to acquire skills, behaviors and attitudes necessary to achieve desired results without relying on the use of authority.
By the end of the workshop, participants will learn:
- Learn how to Win Friends & Influence People by gaining commitment and fostering collaboration
- Identify opportunities to strengthen relationships through building trust between you and your colleagues
- Understand who you are trying to influence and what may be driving them
- Realize the relationship between credibility and influence
- Apply 3 Influencing Tips to get Results without Direct Authority
- Learn how Positive Persuasion Language can vastly improve your results immediately with little practice.
- Apply influence strategies to gain commitment and foster collaboration
- How to use patterns of influence language to secure buy in for your proposals, products, ideas and services
- Key power phrases and words that influence your offering
- Improve key communication skills involved in influencing and persuading your team members to strive towards common goals
- Use the Right Words to trigger craving desire in other people
- Deliver your interpersonal influence tactics with chosen questions
- Structure your language strategies appropriately for negotiations by using right sentences and phrases to assert and deflect tactics
Who Should Attend?
Judy Teo, Finance Executive – The Salvation Army
“Wekie is a fun-loving and entertaining trainer who gets everyone’s attention and keeps us energized. His speeches are clear, fluent and impactful. Overall, he is a great trainer and a great learning experience!”
Thanisha Sivanathan. Stamford Press Pte Ltd
“Wekie is a great speaker that always gather our interests and attention to keep us on track throughout the whole seminar. Great Learning and Tips!”
Ted Loo. Product Design Engineer. MEA Technologies Pte Ltd
Mr Wekie Tay is an established regional Trainer, a sough-after Public Speaker, a published author and an internationally renowned Professional Excellence Consultant. He takes immense interest in the various aspects of human development and the dynamism of its interaction process.
Wekie brings with him over 25 years of experience in conducting numerous talks, training sessions and workshops to more than 100,000 individuals and companies throughout Singapore, USA, Indonesia, Thailand, Brunei, Hong Kong, Macau, Vietnam and other regions
Wekie is also the co-author of the international book, The DNA of Success Stories: How to Maximize Success in Your Life. He is also featured as a contributing co-author of the international book, Heart of a Toastmaster, which won the International Book Award.