Best Practices to Effectively Operate Zoom for your Training and Meetings (LIVE Stream)
Relying on Zoom and to run your business during this crisis but not sure if you are getting what you need? Are you new to conducting business online and heard that Zoom is the perfect tool to host your webinars, networking events, live classes, interviews and more? Maybe you downloaded the application but felt overwhelmed with the various controls and functions as you began to explore the application.
Learn how to use Zoom effectively and how to access some of the functionality hidden in the settings
Learn how to easily navigate though Zoom like a pro. This training will outline what you can and can’t do on Zoom and show you functionality with these key learnings:
- Deciding if you need a FREE or Paid version
- Setting Up a Meeting Correctly
- Managing a meeting and attendees
- Breakout rooms
- Creating Webinars
- Eventbrite Integration
- How to manage attendees
- What defaults to turn on and off at the start of the meeting
- Each attendee will also get:
- Online Portal Access
- Zoom Meeting Checklist
- Zoom Webinar Checklist
Learn Tips to make your remote meetings more effective and productive with Zoom!
- Zoom tips and tricks (Mute/unmute, Start/Stop video, Sharing desktop/specific application)
- Zoom settings
- Breakout Rooms
- Zoom Rooms (Sharing, scheduling Zoom Rooms to improve meeting quality)
- Use the Zoom Room Meeting Controller to Start and Join meetings
- Use In-Meeting Controls
- Using Zoom audio vs your desk phone for internal and external meetings
- Zoom Mobile – How to download, further instructions for how to navigate for both iPhone & Android User
- Recording – How to record, who can record a meeting, where to find recorded meetings, how to share content, retention period.
Who Should Attend
This session is for anyone organizing or joining remote meetings and training with Zoom.
Educators, Trainers, Team Leaders, Senior Officers
Our Trainer’s Profile:
Founder of StandOut Marketing, Digital Coach in Singapore, NYC, Bangalore, Mr Vatsa Vishesh
With a Masters in International Business from IESEG Paris, Vatsa’s brings with him extensive international digital marketing experience in working with start-ups across New York, Paris, Singapore, Mumbai & Bangalore, a deep understanding of diverse cultural and business practices, strong analytical skills and a background in the digital space. He has consulted over 50+ startups across US, Brazil, France, Singapore & India by scaling and growing their businesses online via creative growth hacks and digital marketing strategies with achieving an overall transactional revenue of +50 Million USD.