How to Beat Procrastination, Master Your Focus and Boost Productivity
Secrets Hack to a Highly Productive Deep Focused Mind that Works
Effective Techniques to Overcome Procrastination and Get More Done in Less Time
In a world with a multitude of distractions, many of us are now incapable of starting a task and finishing it. The reality is that there just isn’t enough time for everything on our “To Do” list—and there never will be. Successful people don’t try to do everything. They learn to focus on the most important tasks and make sure they get done.
1 Day Workshop on how to beat procrastination and Turbocharge Your Productivity
To truly succeed, it is vital to not only set the right goals but also to find the motivation and perseverance to achieve them. During this interactive 1-day workshop, successful business entrepreneur and Life Coach, Mr Tylus Lim will provide you with using strategies to overcome procrastination and take action towards the outcomes you really want.
Using psychological/brain-science discoveries, real-life findings/experiences of remarkable power players & consistent producers in the workplace, this highly practical workshop aims to gives you simple yet highly effective system to increase your ability to beat procrastination and focus on key tasks at hand
Learn Proven Techniques to Conquer Procrastination, Mastering Your Focus, And Boost Your Productivity
- A ‘mind hack’ that anyone can use to increase one’s level of focus (PLUS: a real-world case of how this insight brought in 60% more productivity and results)
- Learn how to tune out unwanted distractions, accomplish more, produce higher quality work… & obtain bigger contentment at the end of the workday.
- Learn how to zero in on these critical tasks and organize your day by preventing your mind from being scattered all-over-the-place, and instead be in a ‘power concentration’ state to focus on the task on hand
- How to unrelentingly protect yourself from getting distracted by “attention-vampires” that leech precious time and effort off you
- Using “controlled constrains” to get higher quality work done in lesser time
- Secrets to extract joy from work-tasks that are mundane or not-so-interesting to do
- Unobvious ‘innocent’ things in the workplace that deplete your ability to concentrate and how to safeguard yourself against them
- How to run a ‘sharp and focused’ meeting that is not time-consuming and yet able to deliver the needed points/agenda across
- #1 key to reprogram your mind and FINALLY get out of the “I’ll do it next time” trap (if this trap is not removed, it can burden you with non-action and unmet accomplishments)
- How emails and social media can devastatingly dominate a person’s attention if left unmanaged (PLUS: 3 things that successful & productive people do to keep their emails/social media within a happily controllable level)
- Neuro-science discoveries & real-life examples of power players & consistent producers who apply a ‘super human’ level of focus… to get things done (and along the way bring in more fulfilment at work)
Who Should Attend?
- Executives and Senior officers
- Sales Teams, Team Leaders & Supervisors
- HR Executives
- Business Development and Marketing Executives
- Customer Relationship & Service staff
- Or any professional/manager/leader who wants to hone this ability to focus at work for higher productive output and increased fulfilment at the workplace
“What I like about Tylus’ workshop is that the way he teach is in point form, it’s very systematic compared to other workshops I attended. Most other workshops give you a big picture but they don’t show the step by step how it is done. And for Tylus, he gives you a step by step of how it can be done and it is very practical.” Bellum Tan (CEO Richdad Asia)
“Well worth the time and money, can see the whole course has a lot of heart poured into it. Good value and I rarely say that.” Choon Hock (Sales Consultant, Formor Asia Pacific)
“Tylus has inspired me to explore new ideas. He is also very knowledgeable and is patient in answering questions” Carecci Luigi (Business Development Manager, Pasta Fresca)
Life Coach and Founder of Tycoon Brain Productions, Mr Tylus Lim
An obsessed life coach and business enthusiast, Tylus spent over 15 years learning, real-life testing and applying just about every time managmeent method. Tylus is also an entrepreneur and founder of various businesses. He oversees the people and management of his businesses by actively applying productivity and work-optimizing strategies to generate growth and profitability. He incorporates these success concepts and real-life examples into his trainings. Many clients who attended the training have acknowledge that they are glad to be the ones learning the strategies, and hope their competition never will.
Tylus’s extensive list of corporate clienteles include Singapore Armed Forces, People’s Association, Rotaract Club of Singapore, SAFRA, Nanyang Polytechnic, Star Cruises, MCYS etc. He also conducts in-house training for corporations, hospitality and service industries, large and small organizations, associations and statutory boards