Art of War Mastery
Unlock Sun Tzu Art of War Leadership Secrets on how To Become A Superior Leader Utilizing The Principles Of The Art Of War Strategy. Finding and developing answers to your issues with the wisdom of the Art of War for business. The Art of Strategy Certification level provide small group coaching sessions personalized for maximum relevance and effectiveness to your business. You will learn how to use timeless principles of leadership, psychology and power to achieve everything you set out to do. Both your private and professional lives will benefit immensely from understanding and applying the leadership secrets of Sun Tzu. Upon successful completion of this Masterclass, you will receive a “Art of War” Business Strategist Certification.
Never a Better Time to Learn and Master Art of War
The rise of China and Asia, the success of companies like Alibaba, Tencent have put the limelight firmly on the mysterious aura of the Art of War Strategy. Whether you are a professional in transition, a business leader seeking to overcome business challenges, a senior executive exploring career switch or an ambitious high flyer seeking to establish new career opportunities, there has never been a better time to embark on this highly popular Art of War Business Strategist Certification, where you can tap on your wealth of experience and assist others to succeed in life.
Mastering Art of War Strategy will make you more successful in business and life. Upon completion of the Sun Tzu Art of Strategy (Mastery Level), you will attain the Professional status and credential as a Certified Art of War Business Strategist which you can use as part of your credentials. This Certification will also provide
- Helps you set and exceed challenging performance goals
- Improve and adjust your leadership skill
- Verification of your competency as a Business Strategist
- Greater Confidence, self-assurance and awareness
- Developing critical competencies to educate, energise and engage your clients
- Enhance professional status and network across the region
- Gain recognition of your expertise that draws corporate clients to you
- Access to Aventis network™, resources and support through our training institution and corporate member base
- Competency building by staying ahead of peers by building your reputation as a business strategist
- Attract new clients, students and participants.
- Provides transferable and trainable skills that can be used in various subject areas
- Expand career options and employment opportunities as a Business Trainer, Coach or Consultant
Who Should Attend
- Senior officers and Executives from government agencies or MNCs
- CEOS, C Level Executives, directors, Head of Departments
- Entrepreneurs, Start-ups, Business consultants, Business consultants and advisors
- Sales and marketing, business development Executives
- Lawyers, accountants, engineers and other professionals seeking to futureproof and dominate their domain
- Trainers, Coaches, academics and lecturers involved in Chinese studies
- Anyone keen to apply Art of War to their daily life
“It is pretty rare to find the courses that he teaches offered elsewhere with other trainers in Singapore or even in the world. The key to maximum engagement in the class is the way you teach – being a subject expert and being open to other people’s opinions – Lim Liat is definitely both. All levels of working professionals in any industry will benefit from his courses.” Caroline Tracy Lee, Manager for Strategic Planning and Policy, AIA
“I am not a Chinese and was thinking that I may have trouble understanding Lim Liat’s courses because his professional background and interest are towards Chinese management philosophies but this is not true. He is effectively bilingual with experience in many industries. Most courses out there are pretty general and do not apply to your work or life so you walk away retaining no new information in the long term but not courses by Lim Liat.” Muhammad Khairul, Staff Officer for Singapore Customs
“This is the type of course that I feel does not only focus on business outcomes, but also on personal outcomes. My time was well-spent indeed. Lim Liat’s courses are suitable for everyone, and I will also ask my staff members to join me for other courses.” Emma Wai, Senior Assistant Director for Corporate Development and Administration, Bureau Design Studio
Art of War Strategist: Mr Lim Liat, Serial Entrepreneur and Public Service Commission Merit and a Commonwealth Scholar
Mr Lim Liat founded a BvOtech (Business value Oriented technology) to help people and businesses to be more successful through synergizing the the best of East and West strategies using Chinese classical wisdom such as I-Ching, the philosophies of the Dao School (Lao Zi), Ru School (Confucius), Mo School, Fa School and Sun Zi’s Art of War and more. Lim consults for start-ups, SMEs, MNCs and GLCs. CEO of BvOtech, a Pan Asia Business consultancy, Mr Lim Liat sits on the advisory boards of Institutes of Higher Learning and investment committees. He has more than 30 years of technology and management experience. A pioneer of Singapore Computer Systems in 1980, Liat contributed to the its listing on the Singapore Exchange, reaching a revenue of about $500 million operating in over 9 countries.