Apply Emotional Competence to Manage Self and Others at Work
The Emotional Intelligence Masterclass - Complete Guide to Improve Interpersonal Connection, Control Your Emotions, Build Self Confidence, Awareness, Emotions, Positive Psychology
LEARN HOW TO USE EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE TO POSITION YOURSELF FOR PERSONA, TEAM AND ORGANIZATIONAL SUCCESS
Emotional competence is the ability to understand and manage self and others’ emotional reactions and to regulate them so we can function effectively at work. It will guide us in our daily interactions with colleagues and stakeholders and work. It will also help to build and maintain constructive, successful long term relationships.
CASE STUDIES-ORIENTED TWO-DAY COURSE
This course serves to equip the participants with the knowledge and skills of Emotional Intelligence principles to assess and manage self and others. The participant will also acquire mindfulness of the environment he/she functions and to respond appropriately to different business context. In addition, the participant will learn how to express empathy, guide others, uphold integrity and build bond with others. They will also learn the importance of Emotional Intelligence and its impact on organisational goals.
KEY TAKEAWAYS: USEFUL TIPS, TRICKS & TECHNIQUES TO APPLYING EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE AT WORK
- Assess own level of Emotional Intelligence in one’s dealings and relationships with others in a business context and its effects on achieving organisational goals and objectives
- Examine own strengths and weaknesses for development of own Emotional Intelligence to work effectively with others in a business context to achieve organisational goals and objectives
- Assess the emotional climate of the environment; recognise the emotional strengths and weaknesses of individuals and exercise flexibility and adaptability in dealing with them
- Manage own emotions and maintain composure, self-confidence and resilience when dealing with challenges and setbacks
- Demonstrate empathy by acknowledging the feelings and perspectives of individuals in a business context, taking into consideration their culture, background and needs
- Apply Emotional Intelligence to guide one’s thinking and actions and to influence and persuade others to achieve a win-win outcome
- Uphold integrity in all business dealings and take responsibility for what have been committed to others that are in alignment with organisational goals
- Build bonds by nurturing instrumental relationships with others in a business context
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The delivery is intensive, interactive and work-oriented, employing a variety of industry methodologies and including presentations and case studies as well as group discussions.
- HOD and Senior officers of government agencies
- Business Leaders/ Practitioners
- HR Managers/ Specialists/ HOD/Team Leaders
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Anyone who wants to maximize their performance, as well as personal and business success, by increasing emotion management and self-understanding through EI skills.
“I have enjoyed myself and learned a lot from Dr Fong. Thanks for being a great coach. I like the trainer’ style of teaching. He made the whole class feel at the ease and I found everyone so relaxed, responsive and interactive. Thank you for coaching us.”
– Peh Yin Chee, Senior Consultant, HR Partners
“Not only is the trainer very helpful and friendly, he has a good understanding of the subject due to his extensive practical experience; and even more importantly, a good understanding of how to work with us as participants during the two-day course.”– Ms Tan, Procurement Executive, Blue Star System
“Very professional and also very approachable. He kept in touch with everyone in class and made sure our needs were met. If I needed to chat about industry trends, he made time for me. Also, he has a very good understanding of my industry.” – ST, General Manager