Agile Thinking: Work Faster, Think Clearer and Improve Your Business Agility to Meet Customers Changing Demands
Get the Agility Advantage: Learn How to Identify and Act on Opportunities in a Rapidly Changing Customer World
Critical Business Thinking Skills for Smart Leaders for Industry Transformation 4.0
An unstoppable business revolution is under way – and it is Agile Thinking Skills. With constant evolving consumer needs and new innovation that is that is being updated quicker than ever before, many businesses are recognizing how vitally essential it is to adapt and to adapt quickly. In the past, companies could pick a strategy and stick with it, maintaining a competitive edge for years. But today, companies surge ahead, fall behind, or even disappear in mere months.
Agile Thinking: The Critical Success Factor To Keep You, Your Company & Customers Energized
Agile movement enables a team, unit, or enterprise to nimbly acclimate and upgrade products and services to meet these constantly changing customer’s needs. Learn how to Spark dramatic improvements in quality, innovation, and speed-to-market to meet the changing demands of your customers with Agile Thinking
Organizations That Address Unspoken Customers And Markets Needs Will Thrive
The future will present more opportunities but narrower windows to capture them. With a wealth of valuable information and practical strategies, get the Agility to help you and your organization adapt and thrive both today and tomorrow. The ability to see and capitalize on new opportunities is the cornerstone of agility. Successful firms like Google and Amazon have mastered agility a core business capability, companies in any sector can and must learn to spot new opportunities and make the right choices about what to change, how to adapt and what to abandon.
Learn How To Win Market Leadership In A Fast-Changing World
Hack your mind and embrace uncertainty with the new Agile mindset. Work faster, think clearer and improve your agility – both professionally and personally. Participants will be equipped with Critical Agile Thinking skills to think differently. Gain valuable ideas from your most demanding and forward-thinking customers and from outside your industry. Engage, observe, and mix with customers to identify the opportunities created by their changing demands.
In this 1 Day highly popular Agile Thinking workshop, Mr. Daniel Theyagu will share useful tips on how to anticipate the changes that may affect you and your company. Find out how you can turn troubling trends into opportunities. Design your strategy to maximize your growth and to manage risk by making fast, fact-based decisions. Enlist and inspire your organization around a compelling purpose and grant employees the autonomy and resources to continuously adapt and adjust course
Valuable Key Takeaways to Thinking Differently
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- What is this Agile thinking that is conquering the world?
- What is the benefit of Agile Mindset? Who can benefit from Agile Thinking?
- Learn to overcome constraints and rapidly address your customers needs
- Learn to create a customer journey map to address areas of improvement
- Learn how to challenge assumptions and come up with creative new ideas
- How to keep customers excited and ecstatic with your products & services
- Create a customer ‘persona’ to help improve customer experience
- Track your key customers’ experiences as they transverse your company pathway
- Make your competition irrelevant by identifying and addressing your customers unspoken needs and wants.
- Anticipate when and where your customers’ experience breakdown
- Learn to improve your product and services with your customers
- Keep your customers loyalty by practicing the Six Core Customer Needs
- Focus on what your customers will want tomorrow
- Train yourself to see your organization through your customer’s eye
- Turn the knowledge of customers’ habits into sales
- Enrich customers loyalty for a lifetime relationship: Body, heart, mind, soul and wallet
Session one: The Agile Thinking Strategy and its relations to customer service
- Definition of Agile thinking?
- Six phases of Agile thinking.
- Short introduction followed by group discussion based on a case study scenario
- Video on Agile Thinking
- Participants insights on how agile thinking is important in customer service
Session two: Understand business environment and knowing customers through customer journey mapping
2.1 Creating a customer’s journey map in your organization
2.2 Addressing customer’s pain-point and how to deal with them with Agile Thinking
- Interactive group discussion.
- Activity on tracking your customer’s journey
Session three: Identify and matching customer to relevant products and service using idea scan tools
3.1 Fundamentals of ideation technique in addressing customers’ expectations
3.2 Look for workable solution to satisfy customers’ expectations
- Practice on ideation technique followed by practice
- Case study analysis
Session four: Humanizing innovation to match unspoken needs of customers
4.1 Understand the concept of disruptive technology and how to deal with it effectively
4.2 Embrace customers’ complaint and turning them into opportunity
4.3 Back to square one: what to do when failure occurs?
- Interactive discussion
- Using ‘brick’ models to demonstrate customers unspoken needs
Session five: Enriching Customer loyalty for a lifetime relationship
5.1 Understand the customer’s ‘Heart, Mind, Body and Soul.
5.2 Use Agile Thinking methods to increase your organization’s profitability with satisfied customers
- Creating your very own journey map to enhance your customer experience always
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is relevant and beneficial for frontline officers, marketing and sales persons, HR executives and managers, SME owners, civil service personnel involved in customer relationship management and PR officers
This workshop is delivered using the Gagne instructional model. The participants will engage in a process of experiential learning involving group discussion, building customer journey models and developing working strategies on design thinking has immediate application to their professional life.
“I will definitely recommend this course. Even though I felt confident in the service I provide this course has filled in many gaps for me to further improve my customers’ experiences. Daniel did a good job teaching the structure and process of how customers’ action alone demonstrates how they think and what they want. These observations allowed me to tackle the root cause of many dissatisfaction faced by customers which I was unaware.” – Karen Tan, Marina Bay Sands
“This course is highly appropriate for me working in the customer service because it helps me to humanize my services to match my customers’ unspoken needs and expectations. Great job, Daniel!” – Uhlmann, Singapore LLP
“Daniel did an outstanding job relating the materials to my needs and the one key takeaway from this course is how to stay ahead with my competitors. There were many hands-on and engaging activities which brought about perspectives from participants from other organizations. This allowed me to tap into other organizations’ best practices.” – Roy Lim, UPS
Daniel is the Senior Managing Partner of Lateral Solutions Consulting LLP (incorporated in 2005). Since 1989, Daniel has conducted training for more than 600 organizations with his participants coming from more than 100 countries. He has designed and delivered customize training programs in areas of design thinking, conflict resolution, negotiation skills, crisis management, leadership, performance management, emotional intelligence, creative thinking, critical thinking, systems thinking, business and personal ethics, speed reading, memory enhancement and customer relationship management. Daniel’s personal productivity programs have been very well received and has enriched the lives of countless individuals from different walks of life.
- ACTA-certified corporate trainer
- Associate Adult Educator (AAE)
- Licensed Master Practitioner of NLP®
- Licensed Certified NLP® Coach
- Innovating Through Design Thinking (Advanced Certification)
- LEGO® Serious Play – Certified Facilitator
- Silva Method of Mind Control© certified
- Bachelor of Laws (Hon) University of Buckingham (UK)
- Master in Education, University of Sheffield (UK)
- Diploma in English, University of London (UK)
Daniel is the author of six books and has written more than 300 articles that have been published in Straits Times and other magazines and journals. Many of his articles are also found at: www.ezine.com/DanielTheyagu.
His published self-help books include:
- Gravitating towards success
- Read Faster! Memorize Better! Think Clearer! – Three essential skills for a productive workforce
- How to Think Critically with Sun Tzu’s Art of War Stratagems
- Developing True Leadership Potential
- Guide to Success in Studies for Mature Students
- Making Memory Work For You
Daniel does periodic radio talk shows with 938 Live [Singapore] and his workshops are featured regularly in the newspapers that attracts wide variety of participants.
As a sessional lecturer with Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT), Daniel teaches Design Thinking, Agile Thinking, Critical Thinking, Systems Thinking and Customer Relationship Management for graduating students to prepare them to transit into their career.
With Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Daniel conducts regularly intensive workshops on Critical Thinking and Leadership Strategies to help organizations improve their bottom line.
Daniel has conducted high impact workshops on Agile/design thinking in customer service and relationship for several organizations including:
- Schneider Electric
- Singapore Chinese Orchestra
- HSBC Bank
- MSIG Insurance