Agile Thinking: Work Faster, Think Clearer and Improve Your Business Agility to Meet Customers Changing Demands
Get the Agility Advantage: Learn How to Identify and Act on Opportunities in a Rapidly Changing Customer World
Critical Business Thinking Skills for Smart Leaders for Industry Transformation 4.0
Agile Thinking: The Critical Success Factor To Keep You, Your Company & Customers Energized
Organizations That Address Unspoken Customers And Markets Needs Will Thrive
Learn How To Win Market Leadership In A Fast-Changing World
In this 1 Day highly popular Agile Thinking workshop, Mr. Daniel Theyagu will share useful tips on how to anticipate the changes that may affect you and your company. Find out how you can turn troubling trends into opportunities. Design your strategy to maximize your growth and to manage risk by making fast, fact-based decisions. Enlist and inspire your organization around a compelling purpose and grant employees the autonomy and resources to continuously adapt and adjust course
Valuable Key Takeaways to Thinking Differently
- What is this Agile thinking that is conquering the world?
- What is the benefit of Agile Mindset? Who can benefit from Agile Thinking?
- Learn to overcome constraints and rapidly address your customers needs
- Learn to create a customer journey map to address areas of improvement
- Learn how to challenge assumptions and come up with creative new ideas
- How to keep customers excited and ecstatic with your products & services
- Create a customer ‘persona’ to help improve customer experience
- Track your key customers’ experiences as they transverse your company pathway
- Make your competition irrelevant by identifying and addressing your customers unspoken needs and wants.
- Anticipate when and where your customers’ experience breakdown
- Learn to improve your product and services with your customers
- Keep your customers loyalty by practicing the Six Core Customer Needs
- Focus on what your customers will want tomorrow
- Train yourself to see your organization through your customer’s eye
- Turn the knowledge of customers’ habits into sales
- Enrich customers loyalty for a lifetime relationship: Body, heart, mind, soul and wallet
- Definition of Agile thinking?
- Six phases of Agile thinking.
- Short introduction followed by group discussion based on a case study scenario
- Video on Agile Thinking
- Participants insights on how agile thinking is important in customer service
Session two: Understand business environment and knowing customers through customer journey mapping
2.1 Creating a customer’s journey map in your organization
2.2 Addressing customer’s pain-point and how to deal with them with Agile Thinking
- Interactive group discussion.
- Activity on tracking your customer’s journey
Session three: Identify and matching customer to relevant products and service using idea scan tools
3.1 Fundamentals of ideation technique in addressing customers’ expectations
3.2 Look for workable solution to satisfy customers’ expectations
- Practice on ideation technique followed by practice
- Case study analysis
Session four: Humanizing innovation to match unspoken needs of customers
4.1 Understand the concept of disruptive technology and how to deal with it effectively
4.2 Embrace customers’ complaint and turning them into opportunity
4.3 Back to square one: what to do when failure occurs?
- Interactive discussion
- Using ‘brick’ models to demonstrate customers unspoken needs
Session five: Enriching Customer loyalty for a lifetime relationship
5.1 Understand the customer’s ‘Heart, Mind, Body and Soul.
5.2 Use Agile Thinking methods to increase your organization’s profitability with satisfied customers
- Creating your very own journey map to enhance your customer experience always
Who Should Attend?
“This course is highly appropriate for me working in the customer service because it helps me to humanize my services to match my customers’ unspoken needs and expectations. Great job, Daniel!” – Uhlmann, Singapore LLP
“Daniel did an outstanding job relating the materials to my needs and the one key takeaway from this course is how to stay ahead with my competitors. There were many hands-on and engaging activities which brought about perspectives from participants from other organizations. This allowed me to tap into other organizations’ best practices.” – Roy Lim, UPS
- ACTA-certified corporate trainer
- Associate Adult Educator (AAE)
- Licensed Master Practitioner of NLP®
- Licensed Certified NLP® Coach
- Innovating Through Design Thinking (Advanced Certification)
- LEGO® Serious Play – Certified Facilitator
- Silva Method of Mind Control© certified
- Bachelor of Laws (Hon) University of Buckingham (UK)
- Master in Education, University of Sheffield (UK)
- Diploma in English, University of London (UK)
Daniel is the author of six books and has written more than 300 articles that have been published in Straits Times and other magazines and journals. Many of his articles are also found at: www.ezine.com/DanielTheyagu.
His published self-help books include:
- Gravitating towards success
- Read Faster! Memorize Better! Think Clearer! – Three essential skills for a productive workforce
- How to Think Critically with Sun Tzu’s Art of War Stratagems
- Developing True Leadership Potential
- Guide to Success in Studies for Mature Students
- Making Memory Work For You
Daniel does periodic radio talk shows with 938 Live [Singapore] and his workshops are featured regularly in the newspapers that attracts wide variety of participants.
As a sessional lecturer with Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT), Daniel teaches Design Thinking, Agile Thinking, Critical Thinking, Systems Thinking and Customer Relationship Management for graduating students to prepare them to transit into their career.
With Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Daniel conducts regularly intensive workshops on Critical Thinking and Leadership Strategies to help organizations improve their bottom line.
Daniel has conducted high impact workshops on Agile/design thinking in customer service and relationship for several organizations including:
- Schneider Electric
- Singapore Chinese Orchestra
- HSBC Bank
- MSIG Insurance