2 Day Coaching and Mentoring with NLP for Managers Certification
Achieve Total Breakthrough with Powerful NLP Techniques
Coaching & mentoring are all about focusing on others. They are 2 of the most effective skills a manager to improve team effectiveness, boost morale and increase productivity. Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is the world’s #1 Personal Development & Coaching Tool Used by the successful business executives. Using highly effective NLP techniques, you can develop a stronger coaching and mentoring relationship, shedding light on patterns, managing emotional states of your staff. Supercharge your coaching skills with NLP – one of the most popular method to help people to achieve their life aspirations
5 Compelling Reasons Why More Coaches Are Now Using NLP In Their Practice:
- Get Through to the Emotional Brain First
- Increased Sensory Acuity & Body language
- Using Proven NLP Modelling to Replicate effective communication
- Applying Neuro-Linguistic Coaching for Active Listening and Questioning
- NLP’s mental visualization and rehearsal to facilitate Powerful Positive Mental Preparation
2 Day Workshop to Re-Program Your Mind & Unleash the Power of Coaching Mastery using NLP
This insightful 2-day workshop explores the skills and attitudes you will need to coach, counsel or mentor your direct & indirect reports using highly effective NLP techniques. The workshop focuses on how to better coach your employees to higher performance. This is a hands-on course which uses role plays, case studies, discussions and interactive tasks to practice & improve Your Mindfulness, Self-Awareness, Consciousness & Positive Thinking
At the end of the course, you walk away with more confidence in your coaching competency.
- Your clients or subordinates are happier with the good relationship you are building with them.
- And you can now help people move forward from their problem in a shorter time frame.
- This can all be a reality, and it starts with you making your choice to take this course now.
- Identify the steps necessary in defining the current state or reality of your employee’s situation.
- Identify the steps in developing a finalized plan or wrapping it up and getting your employee motivated to accomplish those plans.
- Become an Effective Coach, Mentor.
- Identify the steps in giving effective feedback while maintaining trust.
- Identify and overcoming common obstacles.
- Be highly skilled with non-verbal communication
- Take control of emotional states
- Detect patterns in human behaviour
- Make dramatic and positive changes in thinking
- Remove limiting beliefs & Create empowering beliefs
- Master success mindset & Control state of motivation
- Build rapport with anyone including all your key stakeholders
- Defuse tense situations and engage in difficult conversation
- Introduction to NLP.
- Identify the main NLP tools to be used in leadership and management roles.
- Fundamental skills of effective coaching- The NLP way
- Adopting the Disney strategy though a series of unique thinking and behaving.
- Power of verbal and non-verbal- pacing and leading.
- Identify the representational system on how an individual mind process and stores information.
- 3 Powerful NLP technique to build rapport easily with your team.
- Learn the core principles and philosophy (pre-suppositions) of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP).
- Use NLP to create and develop compelling outcomes for you and your team.
- Learn how to ask good questions to solve an issue through a series of framing and reframing question.
- Learn to use NLP tools and techniques in leading and managing across the organisation.
- Utilizing the power of effective feedback to improve performance.
- Learn the 5 principles for success
- Asking better questions for an achievable outcome
- Creating a successful meeting as a manager through NLP.
- Connecting with others effectively through a unique system of listening, questioning and feedback.
- Diffusing negative emotions and elevating desired states & behaviours through mental imagery and state management.
- Remove limiting beliefs & Create empowering beliefs.
- Strategies for an effective leader through reflecting on/planning for a challenging situation.
- Day of evaluation, feedback and designing post-training goals.
Abigail is outstanding. Interacts very well with the group. Good knowledge and takes control of the group. She has an open personality and transferred knowledge to us that we can apply in our day to day lives. – Janalize Barnard, Parts Manager, John Deere (Asia)
Abigail is comprehensive and cohesive to the corporate environment. All of the participants benefited from the workshop conducted by Abigail to build up their professional image. It was very insightful and interactive experience for me! – Yuki Ge Yue Qi, Communication Specialist, John Deere (Asia)
Abigail is a super clear presenter. she has an excellent command of communication and presents with such confidence and sincerity. She would be an asset to companies who are keen to understand how colour, visual and personal communications can take their level of customer service to the next level! – Swee Lin, Management Consultant, Makenzie
Certified American Board of NLP (ABNLP) Master Practitioner: Abigail Cheong
Abigail Cheong is a sought after corporate trainer who is qualified in the niche fields of NLP, presentation skills, business etiquette, communication, cross cultural etiquette, networking skills, dining etiquette and service excellence.
She is a certified Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming (MNLP) approved by the American Board of Neuro-Linguistic Programming and certified by the WSQ as an adult educator (ACTA).
With many years of training experience, Abigail specializes in working with business and individuals to address the presentation issues, be it speech or image, that affect their success. Her reputation as a popular and informative trainer keeps her in demand with corporations and educational institutions of all levels and ages with her professional integrity, warm, engaging style and sense of humour.