Raise Your EQ with True Colors: The People Skills You Need to Propel You In Your Career
In the “Future of the Workplace” report published by World Economic Forum in the year 2016, it was predicted that one of the top ten soft skills to thrive in the year 2020 is “Emotional Intelligence”. Good people skills is one of the four key components of emotional intelligence. The ability to know yourself and see the strengths in others, helps you to gain greater collaboration and better manage conflict with people.
When people like you, things get done much faster and better. Using the True Colors Personality Profiling Tool©, you will learn simple yet powerful people communication strategies that will help you identify the cues and the clues of people behaviour and connect effectively with them to achieve collaboration.
Using the colours Orange, Green, Blue and Gold, you will learn how to differentiate the personality type of True Colors© and adopt the appropriate ways to communicate and connect with others and get the outcome you want in a much faster time.
- Realize the importance of emotional intelligence to propel you in life
- Acquire the ability to recognize what drives you and others to gain collaboration and results
- Learn a simple yet powerful profiling tool to speed profile people to build relationships
Meet the Industry Expert: Ms Maxine Teo
Maxine is a tri-lingual speaker, corporate facilitator and coach with a passion for colorfully impacting lives™ over 20 years of working with diverse teams across Asia. One of the most prolific speakers in Asia having successfully delivered keynotes on wealth management, retirement planning, peak performance and sales excellence to audiences in 30 over cities around the world.
Maxine has a knack of turning complicated concepts into practical and highly engaging learning applications. Maxine is fluent in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese and she delivers her messages in the three languages seamlessly to help her audiences achieve their highest level of understanding.
Coming from a decade of working in the financial services industry as a financial advisor and banker, Maxine shares her experience and knowledge in Relationship Management topics like Advisory Sales (B2B & B2C), Impactful presentation, Business Etiquette, Networking Skills, Negotiation Skills, Effective Communication, Client Service Excellence, Client Book Management, Cross-Cultural Awareness, Business Presentation Skills, and Time and Stress Management for better productivity. The skills she imparts are especially applicable to service and relationship-based industries like finance and banking, insurance and real estate.
Over the years, Maxine has received multiple awards from various international training institutions in recognition for her excellent work delivered to their corporate clients. She is also a frequent guest on Channel News Asia Radio 938, Money Mind show, to share on her experience and expertise on topics related to client and stakeholder engagement. What sets Maxine apart from most trainers in the industry is her ability to connect with her audiences instantly with her authenticity and personal energetic style!
- Financial services – Insurance, retail banking, wealth management, private banking
- Media & event management
- Retail & Fast-moving consumer goods
Education and Professional Qualification
- Bachelors Degree with Merit, National University of Singapore
- True Colors Personality Profiling – Accredited Facilitator – True Colors USA
- Belbin Team Profiling – Accredited Trainer – Belbin UK
- Professional Diploma in Training and Development – STADA Singapore
- Professional Certificate in Designing and Facilitating Experiential Learning – STADA Singapore
- Better Buyer Relationships – Sales Training Solutions Accredited Facilitator – IOWEU Hong Kong
This course will take you around 130 minutes of comprehensive multimedia content.
The Power of Emotional Intelligence
Self-Awareness of Behavioural Preferences
Recognizing the Behavioural Preferences of Others